Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:40 AM CST - 12/27/2019

12-27-2019   Newshound Guru chattels    Article:  "/Nina/ publishes the first amendment proposal for the Federal Financial Management Law Thursday 26, December 2019 At one time the gurus hailed the financial management law as a harbinger of the "RV".  It was then, and is now simply an accounting regulatory law, IMO.

12-27-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Wow! The news from Iraq is finally breaking wide-open and is all very good for us. The stalemate seems to be almost over and if it continues we might just see the reinstatement yet in early 2020...  So Iraq still needs a new prime minister, someone the US and UN can also approve will preserve the Iraqi constitution. We see...on Christmas Eve the Electoral Law was finally agreed on and passed. Now two readings already on amendments to the Financial Administration Law.  So let’s get the new prime minster completed. The CBI is waiting…

:salute:Good Morning Everyone..!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

And a very good day to you as well Mr. RS. I believe that I say for all who read your posts that they are entertaining and informative and we appreciate your diligence in performing this service for us. Hopefully you won't have to do this much longer. Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and all of us.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yendor said:

And a very good day to you as well Mr. RS. I believe that I say for all who read your posts that they are entertaining and informative and we appreciate your diligence in performing this service for us. Hopefully you won't have to do this much longer. Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and all of us.

Thanks for your kind words yendor - much appreciated.  As for hopefully not much longer ... AMEN..! 

and I echo your "Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and all of us."  :tiphat:Ron

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1