Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shabibilicious

Trump Pushes Out Tweet Naming Alleged Whistleblower

Recommended Posts

World

Trump Pushes Out Tweet Naming Alleged Whistleblower

The Daily Beast  December 26, 2019, 7:58 PM EST
 
 
REUTERS
REUTERS

 

On Thursday evening, Donald Trump pushed out on Twitter the name of the alleged whistleblower whose complaint led to the president’s impeachment.

Trump’s personal Twitter account, @realDonaldTrump, retweeted a post by the re-election campaign’s official “war room” account that was aimed at the whistleblower’s attorney Mark Zaid. “It's pretty simple. The CIA ‘whistleblower’ is not a real whistleblower!” reads the tweet, which links to a Washington Examiner item. That piece, published Dec. 3, includes the alleged whistleblower’s name in the headline. The Daily Beast is declining to publish the name and has not independently verified the identity of the whistleblower.

As The Daily Beast reported last month, Trump had gossiped for weeks about this alleged whistleblower with various friends, media figures, and senior administration officials, and had asked some people if they thought it was a good idea for him to publicly announce or tweet the name. Several people close to the president, such as Ivanka Trump and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone, had privately cautioned him against saying or posting the name in public, arguing it would be counterproductive and unnecessary.

Even Fox News host Sean Hannity, who had also gossiped in recent months with Trump about the alleged whistleblower, hadn’t pushed the president hard on this.

Multiple sources close to Trump had told The Daily Beast last month that they were genuinely shocked the president hadn’t already rage-tweeted the name or blurted it out to the cameras, given his massive fury at the individual. On Thursday night, President Trump’s restraint appeared to slip.

Zaid — who has worked with The Daily Beast on Freedom of Information Act requests — and the White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment on this story.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pushes-tweet-naming-alleged-005850650.html

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comical.....everyone knows the name.....who he's worked for....and his history of subversion to the two party system.......party first....his party.......

 

In the US, the accused, (Trump) has the right to face the accuser......

 

This whole Trump with holding funds from Ukraine is such a joke....fueled by the lying MSM......

 

Ukraine and Russia.....(at war...really?).....just signed an agreement for a natural gas pipeline that will give Ukraine 3-5 $billion in revenue yearly for a minimum of 5 years as well as an inexpensive energy source to draw from....

I feel so bad for them that Trump mistreated them so poorly......cry me a river!

CL 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you smokin Boston?

 

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch...

 

Judicial Watch Sues CIA and DOJ for Communications of Anti-Trump CIA Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/judicial-watch-sues-cia-and-doj-for-communications-of-anti-trump-cia-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella/

Edited by 64jaguar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Just the facts.......CL
 
 
HOME U.S. NEWS– Immigration– Politics– Constitution– Congress– Crime– HealthCare– Foreign Policy WORLD NEWS– Europe– North America– Asia– Africa– Australia– South America ECONOMY– Commentary– Markets– Sectors– Economics SCI/TECH– UN Climate Conference 2019– Energy– Environment– Computers– Space CULTURE– Faith and Morals– Family– Education– Biography– History OP-ED/REVIEWS– Movies– Books– Opinion VIDEO FREEDOM INDEX Donate
 
9ab2bd998b26ad634739ab5f13fc6dd4.jpg
lg.php?bannerid=7061&campaignid=4105&zon
 
 

“Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella Connected to Burisma Holdings Scandal

 
 
Written by  C. Mitchell ShawThursday, 14 November 2019 18:00
 
“Whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella Connected to Burisma Holdings Scandal
 

House Democrats are continuing to press forward with plans to impeach President Trump — pretending there is any merit whatsoever to their claims. While that is happening, more and more information is coming to light about the real criminal scandal at the foundation of their most recent claim regarding Trump’s July 25 phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Not all of the information coming to light is new; some of it has been reported previously and has recently been hidden in plain sight. Some of that information may well explain why an anonymous “whistleblower” was so motivated to fabricate a complaint falsely claiming that President Trump had pressured Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden’s son Hunter ahead of the 2020 presidential election as part of a quid pro quo agreement.

That “whistleblower” has now been reported to be DNC-connected CIA analyst and former National Security Council staffer Eric Ciaramella. His connection to the case does not begin with his second-hand knowledge (which he claimed as first-hand knowledge on the complaint form) of the president’s alleged (and debunked) quid pro quo pressuring of Zelensky. In fact, he has been intricately involved in the underlying possible crime / certain cover-up involving Hunter Biden’s employment with Burisma Holdings.

Burisma Holdings is the Ukrainian oil and gas company owned by former minister of ecology and natural resources for Ukraine, Mykola Zlochevsky. Zlochevsky was under criminal investigation in Ukraine for corruption and money laundering. At the same time, Hunter Biden was being paid more than $50,000 per month for a board member position at Burisma Holdings for which nothing in his resume (besides his surname) qualified him.


But just as the Ukrainian prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, was prepared to interrogate all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden, he was fired as the result of then-Vice President Joe Biden threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees unless the firing was done immediately.

As this writer quoted in a comprehensive previous article on the subject, The Hill’s John Solomon reported, “Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made ‘specific plans’ for the investigation that ‘included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.’”

As Joe Biden has made clear in multiple statements, the plans to have Shokin fired were long in the making. His final (quid pro quo) threat to withhold the loan guarantees made by President Obama was far from the first time the Obama administration had sought to end the Burisma Holdings investigation, or at least contain it.

Enter (from stage extreme Left) Eric Ciaramella. Going back at least to January 2016, Ciaramella has been up to his neck in the scheme that he recently pretended to enter as a “concerned” “whistleblower,” according to reports by Gateway Pundit.

In fact, according to those reports — which include verifying documentation — he hosted a meeting at the Obama White House where Ukrainian officials were told to drop the investigation into Hunter Biden. Those reports point to a previous report by Investigative reporter John Solomon at The Hill. That report, from April, states:

U.S. officials told the Ukrainians they would prefer that Kiev drop the Burisma probe and allow the FBI to take it over. The Ukrainians did not agree. But then Joe Biden pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in March 2016, as I previously reported. The Burisma case was transferred to NABU [Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau], then shut down.

Gateway Pundit goes on to report that “According to Stephen McIntyre the demand that Ukrainian top prosecutor Viktor Shokin be fired as a condition for IMF loan almost certainly originated with Biden staff. The demand was first announced to Ukrainian prosecutors at a January 19, 2016 meeting with US officials hosted by Eric Ciaramella.”

And while there is precious little doubt that Biden and the liberal mainstream media will shrug this off as a wild conspiracy theory, the report is backed by White House visitor logs, which show that Ciaramella hosted the meeting with Ukrainian diplomat Andrii Telizhenko on January 19, 2016 in the Obama White House.

So, to boil it all down:

• Vice President Joe Biden’s son was over-employed by a corrupt oil and gas company in Ukraine at the very time that his father was handling financial aid and other relations with Ukraine.

• When Ukraine began investigating that company, the Obama administration in general and Biden in particular demanded that the investigation be stopped.

• Ciaramella booked a meeting room at the White House and hosted a meeting to facilitate strong-arming Ukrainian officials to bow to those demands.

• Joe Biden succeeded in getting Shokin fired and the investigation killed by holding a $1 billion gun to the head of Ukraine.

• Then, in July, when President Trump asked Ukrainian President Zelensky to look into the matter again, Ciaramella came forward as an anonymous “whistleblower” falsely claiming “first-hand” knowledge of President Trump pressuring Ukraine to reopen the investigation and offering a quid pro quo to sweeten the deal.

This is typical behavior from the Left. After actually doing something that is probably illegal and certainly unethical — and while standing on the brink of getting caught — they simply fabricate a narrative where one of their opponents (in this case, President Trump) is accused of the very corruption of which they are guilty.

In this particular case, Democrats seem to have been so sure of themselves that they didn’t even hesitate to use Ciaramella as the “whistleblower” even though (1) he did not have “first-hand” knowledge of the call Trump made to Zelensky, and (2) he was the very person who set up and hosted the meeting in 2016 where Obama officials demanded and end to the investigation involving Hunter Biden.

As good journalism continues to shine the light of truth into places Democrats would prefer stay dark, it appears that Democrats’ self assurance is misplaced.

Image: kentoh via iStock / Getty Images Plus

 
Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Comical.....everyone knows the name.....who he's worked for....and his history of subversion to the two party system.......party first....his party.......

 

In the US, the accused, (Trump) has the right to face the accuser......

 

This whole Trump with holding funds from Ukraine is such a joke....fueled by the lying MSM......

 

Ukraine and Russia.....(at war...really?).....just signed an agreement for a natural gas pipeline that will give Ukraine 3-5 $billion in revenue yearly for a minimum of 5 years as well as an inexpensive energy source to draw from....

I feel so bad for them that Trump mistreated them so poorly......cry me a river!

CL 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait....what?...so there are no dead Ukrainian casualties of war?  :blink:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Image result for nostradamus meme"

 

GO RV, then BV  B) 

You can't stop what what has been set in motion and  foretold long ago. But you can receive salvation for your soul. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You can't stop what what has been set in motion and  foretold long ago. But you can receive salvation for your soul. 

 

And you can't predict the time frame.....but I respect your efforts in trying to convince folks.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shabibilicious said:

 

And you can't predict the time frame.....but I respect your efforts in trying to convince folks.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

Not trying to convince anyone, only warn them. And you're right, no one knows the time frame, but we can read the signs. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Not trying to convince anyone, only warn them. And you're right, no one knows the time frame, but we can read the signs. 

 

Agreed....I simply wish for people to not overthink what they think they see....as some people (NOT YOU) are not equipped to mentally handle the paranoia that's sure to creep in, as history has proven time and again.

 

Now, back to topic:  How about those current Whistleblower protection laws?  :)

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Wait....what?...so there are no dead Ukrainian casualties of war?  :blink:

 

GO RV, then BV

 

History tells us the majority of the deaths occurred 2014 and a little beyond......back when Obama supposedly had Ukraines back.....

 

Today Putin and Zelinski have worked out a cease fire....and are trying to work together.  Interesting concept....opposing party's working together for the good of everyone...

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50713647

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Agreed....I simply wish for people to not overthink what they think they see....as some people (NOT YOU) are not equipped to mentally handle the paranoia that's sure to creep in, as history has proven time and again.

 

Now, back to topic:  How about those current Whistleblower protection laws?  :)

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Just the facts.....again!

Take some time and read what has been presented above....better yet...post something that might prove to us what a noble patriot this clown is....

 

Perhaps we should follow the money trail on Eric C......you'll really like that........!

 

He's not a whistleblower.....rather a leaker....traitor.....or a plant by the left.....to create issues for Trump....

 

Isn't it ironic that 2 days before he blew that golden whistle that Congress in a partisan effort relaxed the guide lines allowing 2nd and 3rd hand testimony as admissible...

CL 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

History tells us the majority of the deaths occurred 2014 and a little beyond......back when Obama supposedly had Ukraines back.....

 

Today Putin and Zelinski have worked out a cease fire....and are trying to work together.  Interesting concept....opposing party's working together for the good of everyone...

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50713647

 

 

 

Sure is....Imagine if Trump had never pulled out words like...."crazy" "low energy" "shifty" "little Marco" "lyin" "lightweight" "sneaky" "wacky" "fat" "dummy" "liddle" "sleazy" "pencil neck" "weirdo" "goofy" "low-IQ" etc. etc. etc.....think of how the division of this great country might actually start to heal.  Nope....Trump sets the tone.  He may have not created the division, but he sure has hell has widened it exponentially.  Political party's working together, good one.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

Just the facts.....again!

Take some time and read what has been presented above....better yet...post something that might prove to us what a noble patriot this clown is....

 

Perhaps we should follow the money trail on Eric C......you'll really like that........!

 

He's not a whistleblower.....rather a leaker....traitor.....or a plant by the left.....to create issues for Trump....

 

Isn't it ironic that 2 days before he blew that golden whistle that Congress in a partisan effort relaxed the guide lines allowing 2nd and 3rd hand testimony as admissible...

CL 

 

Again, nothing second hand about decorated career soldier, Ltc. Vindman.  :salute:  

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Sure is....Imagine if Trump had never pulled out words like...."crazy" "low energy" "shifty" "little Marco" "lyin" "lightweight" "sneaky" "wacky" "fat" "dummy" "liddle" "sleazy" "pencil neck" "weirdo" "goofy" "low-IQ" etc. etc. etc.....think of how the division of this great country might actually start to heal.  Nope....Trump sets the tone.  He may have not created the division, but he sure has hell has widened it exponentially.  Political party's working together, good one.

 

GO RV, then BV

 

You just said you wanted to get this thread back on track.....you know....protections for the fake whistle blower....

CL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

You just said you wanted to get this thread back on track.....you know....protections for the fake whistle blower....

CL

 

25 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Today Putin and Zelinski have worked out a cease fire....and are trying to work together.  Interesting concept....opposing party's working together for the good of everyone...

 

You brought up the concept of opposing party's working together.....Did you forget?  :shrug:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Again, nothing second hand about decorated career soldier, Ltc. Vindman.  :salute:  

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Vindman?.....decorated?....that has all been covered in the thread on him......

 

He has his right to have an opinion on the call.....

 

Impeachment hearings in the Senate will be Judicial hearings......hearsay, opinion and 2nd and 3rd hand testimony will not be admissible......just how it works.......Pelosi knows she has no case......that's why they're still working so hard to create one.....of course they've been at it for 3 years....     CL 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.