Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Pushes Out Tweet Naming Alleged Whistleblower

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You just said you wanted to get this thread back on track.....you know....protections for the fake whistle blower....

CL

I don't believe the whistleblower is fake, no matter how many thousands of times Trump says it, screams it, or tweets it.  And I do take issue with articles written by authors who also contribute to InfoWars, sorry.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Vindman?.....decorated?....that has all been covered in the thread on him......

He has his right to have an opinion on the call.....

Impeachment hearings in the Senate will be Judicial hearings......hearsay, opinion and 2nd and 3rd hand testimony will not be admissible......just how it works.......Pelosi knows she has no case......that's why they're still working so hard to create one.....of course they've been at it for 3 years....     CL 

That's Ltc. Vindman, yes, decorated....he earned it, by hard work and dedication to the mission, not election.  And his "opinion" is first hand knowledge.   

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't believe the whistleblower is fake, no matter how many thousands of times Trump says it, screams it, or tweets it.  And I do take issue with articles written by authors who also contribute to InfoWars, sorry.

GO RV, then BV

Guess the White House logs.... that clearly show Eric C was involved in holding the meetings with Ukraine during the Obama years were created by info wars......

Problem is you aren't open minded enough to look at anything presented here.....and you don't seem to have any interest....or evidence as to how this whole Ukraine/Burisma/Biden/Impeachment fiasco is noble effort...

It's a pure partisan hack job that will have an adverse affect going forward.

CL

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Seems it was the left calling for impeachment before Trump was even in office....that's a great way to work together.....    CL

Ahh, the fringe folks from the Left.....just as the Right has it's own fringe folks, like the fiscally responsible tea party who've gone subserviently silent since Trump entered office and signed a trillion plus tax cut plan.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Guess the White House logs.... that clearly show Eric C was involved in holding the meetings with Ukraine during the Obama years were created by info wars......

Problem is you aren't open minded enough to look at anything presented here.....and you don't seem to have any interest....or evidence as to how this whole Ukraine/Burisma/Biden/Impeachment fiasco is noble effort...

It's a pure partisan hack job that will have an adverse affect going forward.

CL

You want me to be bipartisan and open minded?.....How about you go first, CL, and I'll follow your lead.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You want me to be bipartisan and open minded?.....How about you go first, CL, and I'll follow your lead.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

How many hours have you put in working on a Presidential campaign for a Democrat in the past year?

I didn't think so?

Seems I'm far ahead of you on this.......started a thread on it long ago........

Congresswoman Gabbard is the only Uniter I see that's running for President.....and her own party sees no value in that......

So......will you follow my lead?

I doubt it......

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's Ltc. Vindman, yes, decorated....he earned it, by hard work and dedication to the mission, not election.  And his "opinion" is first hand knowledge.   

GO RV, then BV

Just the facts......and of course we can also follow the money trail on Vindman as well...

And you said it yourself.......his "opinion".....opinions don't carry much weight in a court of law....     CL 

==========

Some additional facts on Vindman......

He did complete Ranger training........he was not well liked because he didn't work well with others.....during training there is a peer evaluation program......teammates wanted him gone......but, he had a valuable skill set.....he spoke Russian and Ukrainian....he became a Ranger...

Oddly with his citations he has no Bronze Star....which can be awarded for Merit or Valor....this would be a typical award for successful command during a combat deployment......

We know he was in a combat zone.......because he has a Purple Heart.......what is that story?

The vehicle he was in received fire.......in his own words the other day he mentioned he was back to work the next day.......he must be some tough SOB......

Seems Vindman was responsible for writing up the after action report......in it he recommended himself, and others involved for a Purple Heart.......his injury.....a ringing in the ears......something a kin to tinnitus....

Reminds me of John Kerry spending 4 months in Nam.....receiving 3 Purple Hearts......you can't make this stuff up......

Now some opinion.....

Vindman did not follow the chain of command......(actually a fact)......he could be discharged for that.....

He is also the individual that leaked to the whistleblower.....and who has led the country down this path......he is no hero.....

Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

How many hours have you put in working on a Presidential campaign for a Democrat in the past year?

I didn't think so?

Seems I'm far ahead of you on this.......started a thread on it long ago........

Congresswoman Gabbard is the only Uniter I see that's running for President.....and her own party sees no value in that......

I doubt it......

CL

I guess since you're answering your own questions, twice (as if I could respond as you're actually typing them) you obviously have no desire for my own answers.  Noted. 

Seems neither one of us is who we used to be.  Have a great weekend, CL....  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I didn't think so?

I doubt it......

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I guess since you're answering your own questions, twice (as if I could respond as you're actually typing them) you obviously have no desire for my own answers.  Noted. 

Seems neither one of us is who we used to be.  Have a great weekend, CL....  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

You suggested I wasn't open minded .....or had no desire to be bipartisan.......I just supplied some evidence to the contrary.....that's all I was doing....

I have been consistant in my desire for country.....Service before Self.......Knowledge to Power........where as you don't stand for much other than your hatred of Trump.......if you do.....you rarely, if ever post on any positives.....

As to Vindman......just because one wears the uniform...puts in the time....doesn't make the noble or honorable.....by not following his chain of command he has opened himself up to a court martial....but then he is retiring ....with some pretty good financial perks.....

You enjoy your weekend as well.   CL

• Thanks 2

SO WHAT !!!   Haters hate, duh . Eric Ciaramella , Eric Ciaramella,  Eric Ciaramella.  Like it was a secret . Adam Schiff sent this news out in a supporting doc in his no due process for POTUS Trump fiasco . Ciaramella is a disgruntled employee at best. Propagandist wrote that headline " Trump pushes out name of whistleblower !" While the article itself says he retweeted it. Dumb sphincters . Shabs you speak of rule of law while the elite of those you support allow it only for those its convenient for ... for them. Impeachment in search of a crime . Violation of Trumps civil rights, not allowed to present a defense for himself during the grand jury/ impeachment inquiry. Having the investigation and only declaring it a inquiry LONG after the fact. Changing the charges against Trump 3-4 times during the hearing inquiry show. Then holding onto the articles of impeachment until the Congress is satisfied the Senate will be fair ; uh hem ... UNCONSTITUTIONAL.  And a violation of the separation of powers (responsibilities) between the Congress, Senate and the Executive branch. This act is prima facia evidence of "Abuse of power" by the Democrats and the Congress. Based on the facts that no Republican voted for impeachment; and the fact that Schumer is whining the same points as his twin Pelosi is. Now. Wait till June 2020 when Durham and Barr start indicting and arresting the former heads of the FBI, CIA, DOJ and possibly a former President for falsifying evidence,  and conspiracy for falsifying evidence. Plus lying to the (FISA) courts . Based on precident all involved  if found guilty should minimally loose any Law License they may have in any and all state. Possibly since these are Federal felony crimes that should forfeit any Federal pensions coming to them.  ... for starts.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

one who did everything to get out of serving his country

What the H E L L do you think Trump's been doing for the last 3 years :facepalm1:

Or are you now gonna violate your own moral high ground set for the Lt. Col.? 

Trumps service as the Commander in Chief doesn't count because you hate him? And if he's willing to leave a multi billion dollar corporation just to be POTUS then it stands to reason that your bone spurs story is a lie.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What the H E L L do you think Trump's been doing for the last 3 years :facepalm1:

Or are you now gonna violate your own moral high ground set for the Lt. Col.? 

Trumps service as the Commander in Chief doesn't count because you hate him? And if he's willing to leave a multi billion dollar corporation just to be POTUS then it stands to reason that your bone spurs story is a lie.

No no....it's well documented Donald's "bone spurs" kept him from serving in the military and possibly Nam. ;) On a positive note:  it hasn't kept him from knowing more than any General in history.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Vindman?.....decorated?....that has all been covered in the thread on him......

He has his right to have an opinion on the call.....

Impeachment hearings in the Senate will be Judicial hearings......hearsay, opinion and 2nd and 3rd hand testimony will not be admissible......just how it works.......Pelosi knows she has no case......that's why they're still working so hard to create one.....of course they've been at it for 3 years....     CL 

Vindman....Decorated? His incident happened and he was back to work the next day....He Wrote the Unit Report and put his people in for The Purple Heart. His injuries consisted of Ringing in the Ears.....

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Vindman....Decorated? His incident happened and he was back to work the next day....He Wrote the Unit Report and put his people in for The Purple Heart. His injuries consisted of Ringing in the Ears.....

Karsten

Call me crazy, but I'd bet money if this guy was bashing Obama, you would love him and treat him like the decorated warrior he is....

B/A

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

No no....it's well documented Donald's "bone spurs" kept him from serving in the military and possibly Nam. ;) On a positive note:  it hasn't kept him from knowing more than any General in history.  B)

GO RV, then BV

I didn't reference the bone spurs, but the fact that he is serving his country now. Like him or not the POTUS is not only the most powerful job on earth but the most difficult. So your point is mute. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I didn't reference the bone spurs, but the fact that he is serving his country now. Like him or not the POTUS is not only the most powerful job on earth but the most difficult. So your point is mute. 

Real difficult job alright.....sitting around all day watching t.v. and mean tweeting....sounds just like the poor social program bloodsuckers that conservatives rail on about, day after day after day.  And you claim you're not a Trump supporter, tsk tsk.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3