Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 December 2019

Adam Montana

13 minutes ago, OfCamelot said:

All I reiterate is that the "prediction" of a payout in the immediate future is very unlikely.  Its going to take a few more years.

It it will happen when it happens.  About 99% of us know this, and if it happens by May hooray.  If it happens in 2025 that will be fine as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Of Camelot: You may be right, but I hope you are wrong ! After 13 yrs of waiting , no one here expects the country of Iraq to ever look like like our government as it relates to democracy. Corruption here, corruption there , are the same family members living in different cored houses. Ie: corruption in Iraq is not institutionalized it is culturalized . I think many of us knew that. So long as the people get their share via good jobs and 3.5%  unemployment, is all they ask and all I pray for. As soon as it pops and hits a dollar I am gone and onto full time ministry of God's choosing, with a self fully funded ministry fund. Again, I just hope you are wrong. That said even when Saddam was in power the IQD was at a good rate. A rate Saddam set many said. But then again some dictator can set the rate on their country's money internally , but the international market will trade if at what it's worth regardless. That said, am I wrong in thinking that Saddam's IQD was internationally traded and at least worth a dollar while he was still in power ? 2022 would put it at the 16 year mark for me and I believed the Holy Spirit said it would be done by then or earlier. When God does RV it 16 weeks from now or on or before my 16 year mark, it will arrive on time.  I was just hoping to retire and change careers before 60 and I am that now. A Merry celebration of my Lord Jesus Christ's birth to all.

New York Kevin,

As mentioned in one of my earlier comments, I would be overjoyed if the the Dinar hit 10Cents.  I would dump all I own and run for the hills. 

Saddam controlled the oil and were completely supported by the US who installed him as the dictator.  Its our support the enabled him to manipulate his currency and we bought all the oil he produced.  The situation currently is far from stable unfortunately/

Edited by OfCamelot
spelling correction
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/23/2019 at 4:35 PM, Adam Montana said:

$0.10 still makes as much sense as it did before, and would be substantial enough to get everyone off the riot bus.

The other side of that topic is "float or fixed", and I'm leaning heavily towards "float". This will keep pressure on all parties to keep moving Iraq forward, which may turn a .10 exchange rate into much more in a short time.

The catch to that is going to be the cash in timeframe. I'm convinced it will be at least 90 days, but probably no more than a year. The new and old currencies would be used at the same time, and there's a good chance it will make sense to reinvest in the new currency as well. That is ONLY true if it's a float. In the scenario of a .10 RV, a floating exchange rate, and solid progress - I may suggest leaving 10% or so in Iraqi currency.

First things first, of course!

:twothumbs:

Adam, please help me get my head around this........ If it revalues at $0.10, then a 25000  IQD=  $2,500.00...... then when the  new lower denom currency comes out, the new 25 IQD will also coexist  with a value  of $25,000.00 for a given time until the older IQD can be collected , right? Then if we were to purchase the new lower denoms to wait for the "float", how much would that new 25 IQD cost and just WHEN would we buy them to be able to possibly take advantage of an upward "float"? would we have to wait until the current currency is no longer valid or from day one that the value changed to $0.10? I hope that I made this clear, but this is why my head has trouble figuring this out; Thanks

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, yendor said:

Adam, please help me get my head around this........ If it revalues at $0.10, then a 25000  IQD=  $2,500.00...... then when the  new lower denom currency comes out, the new 25 IQD will also coexist  with a value  of $25,000.00 for a given time until the older IQD can be collected , right? Then if we were to purchase the new lower denoms to wait for the "float", how much would that new 25 IQD cost and just WHEN would we buy them to be able to possibly take advantage of an upward "float"? would we have to wait until the current currency is no longer valid or from day one that the value changed to $0.10? I hope that I made this clear, but this is why my head has trouble figuring this out; Thanks

Close. And don’t worry about the struggle wrapping your head around it! It doesn’t take much to lose the concept, so I’ll try to reframe it for you. 

At a .10 exchange rate, each 1 IQD is worth .10 USD (ten cents US). So 25IQD is worth $2.50USD at that time - both new and old IQD. 

An old 25,000 would be traded for $2,500USD or 25,000 new IQD, which is still worth $2500 USD at that time. 

This can’t go on forever, which is why there has to be a limited time to cash in the old dinars. Once that time is up, the old notes (the ones we currently have) become worthless, like the old Saddam notes. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Close. And don’t worry about the struggle wrapping your head around it! It doesn’t take much to lose the concept, so I’ll try to reframe it for you. 

At a .10 exchange rate, each 1 IQD is worth .10 USD (ten cents US). So 25IQD is worth $2.50USD at that time - both new and old IQD. 

An old 25,000 would be traded for $2,500USD or 25,000 new IQD, which is still worth $2500 USD at that time. 

This can’t go on forever, which is why there has to be a limited time to cash in the old dinars. Once that time is up, the old notes (the ones we currently have) become worthless, like the old Saddam notes. 

Adam

I've heard from reliable sources that the notes we have supposed to coexist with the new notes for 10yrs. So there shouldn't be a rush on exchanging them. If you hear different let us know.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

Adam

I've heard from reliable sources that the notes we have supposed to coexist with the new notes for 10yrs. So there shouldn't be a rush on exchanging them. If you hear different let us know.

There have been articles stating 10 years co existence. Not sure if that has changed but I haven't seen any articles stating otherwise 

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

Adam

There’s one article to suggest this, rehashed and reworded many times...but back in 2013 there was also an article suggesting a short cash in time frame of 2-3 months, I am going with 2-3 months! 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

Adam

I've heard from reliable sources that the notes we have supposed to coexist with the new notes for 10yrs.

Ok, But If The Names Of Those Reliable Source’s Happen Rhyme With ‘Spruce And Squeegee’ - U May Just Want To Stick To This Section For Info ! :o 

:D  :D  :D  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Thanks, and to the second part of my question, just when would you suggest acquiring the NEW IQD? My guess would be almost immediately or will you be advising later (post RV) ?

Iraq has been dealing with a corrupt banking system since 2003. In  2003 J.P. Morgan Chase was chosen by the Coalition Provisional Authority [CPA] to ‘set up’ the NEW Central Bank of Iraq [specifically, the Trade Bank of Iraq ]. They have been suppressing the value of the IQD since day one via derivatives and unneeded loans. Though this can all change fairly quickly if the DS is unseated in the region [by the people or the reset] - but for now Iraq is in the cross hairs of The Greater Israel Plan at least ideally or by full conquest. I personally think the DS have seen their days and the change is on the way..

Did you also notice China/Russia/Iran will be doing land/air/naval war games in the Straits of Hormuz and the Northern Indian Ocean? Interestingly its codenamed "Naval Security Belt". The State of Israel is neutered and the US would have to step in if a need arose ~ but I believe the U.S. would never do so.

To me things are looking good like Adam has stated ~ plus the USD will be going 'way' down and the IQD should be going up. 👍

Edited by Rasica
  • Upvote 1