Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 December 2019

Adam Montana

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I hope you don’t take this personally but a degree in finance and economics doesn’t mean a hill of beans to me.  

While political unrest and rioting in the streets may have delayed us some I believe Iraq cannot wait much longer to elevate the Dinar.  

Not unless they want more riots or a complete civil war.  Iraq has come too far imo to turn back now.  

Exactly, the people of Iraq are rioting, it won't take much for them to do it again if it starts sliding how they don't want and when. Future PM(if I read that correctly) is saying keep rioting until the changes you want are here then, they will. While I could see it being a few months, I could also see them signing new pm in and then rolling out plan asap!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, OfCamelot said:

, I am fairly optimistic about 2025.

By 2025 I will be dead, fabulously wealthy, or still here reading guru nonsense.  

I appreciate your views even though I don’t agree.  I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:35 PM, Adam Montana said:

$0.10 still makes as much sense as it did before, and would be substantial enough to get everyone off the riot bus.

The other side of that topic is "float or fixed", and I'm leaning heavily towards "float". This will keep pressure on all parties to keep moving Iraq forward, which may turn a .10 exchange rate into much more in a short time.

The catch to that is going to be the cash in timeframe. I'm convinced it will be at least 90 days, but probably no more than a year. The new and old currencies would be used at the same time, and there's a good chance it will make sense to reinvest in the new currency as well. That is ONLY true if it's a float. In the scenario of a .10 RV, a floating exchange rate, and solid progress - I may suggest leaving 10% or so in Iraqi currency.

First things first, of course!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I read all the comments to my post and have to wonder, do you really really think things are going to change, as somebody mentioned by April-May???

Any body want to lay a 10MM Dinar bet nothing will change or increase by May?  Optimism is a fantastic quality, but at least apply some realistic circumstances that are happening on the ground.

I might add, that I would be elated if the Dinar got to $.10, so my comments are not to discourage optimism and enthusiasm.  Its just being realistic and if Pitcher is smart enough he will save some of his beans before the Dinar pays off.

Edited by OfCamelot
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, bmam1956 said:

Do I have to send for a certificate or do you send it to me l would like for you please  let me know  .I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FROM. 1911

The account you are logged in under does not have VIP.

bmam1956bm looks to be a second account for you and is showing to be Platinum VIP. You must log in under this account to access the VIP area. If you need assistance, please click on the support tab at the top and submit a ticket. Be sure you use the same email address that you used when you signed up for Platinum.

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, OfCamelot said:

Pitcher is smart enough he will save some of his beans before the Dinar pays off.

Well Camelot, I see you took my comments personally.  I’m not going to get into it with you on Christmas Eve or ever for that matter.  

I wish you all the best, and Merry Christmas!!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, copper said:

Its been a long 15 years I have been in this. I have been lurking in the shadows all this time watching the GURUS implode every time . I have been waiting for this uprising for years because this is the only thing that will get the crooked politicians out of office. I want to thank Adam and all the moderators for their work. Also all the news hounds. Also special thanks to Thugs, Yota, and Ron for all they do. Thugs keeps me laughing while bagging on Weegie!!. Merry Christmas to all the DV family.

Great post, and I'm with you - Thugs makes me smile multiple times a day, and sometimes a true "lol", and at least 2 ruined keyboards. Merry Christmas!

9 hours ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

Hey Adam 

Some feel this could go to March/April. It would seem the violence & chaos from the protests wouldn't allow for this to prolong. Im not asking for a date/rate. What's your opinion of it stretching into spring?

I appreciate you not asking for a rate or date, because I certainly don't have one - but you are right in my opinion.

The current situation is unlike anything we have ever seen. I agree with you - the violence and chaos are real, and they aren't going to allow it to prolong.

8 hours ago, rick55 said:

I really don’t post much. I have been a part of the DV family for 10 plus years. I want to sincerely thank Adam and his staff, the moderators, and all the amazing people who call themselves Dinar Vets. I so appreciate all the invaluable information I have acquired from so many, especially Adam. Blessings and Merry Christmas to all! And go RV!!!!

I'm glad you're here, and appreciate the posts you do make. Merry Christmas!

4 hours ago, OfCamelot said:

I read all the comments to my post and have to wonder, do you really really think things are going to change, as somebody mentioned by April-May???

Any body want to lay a 10MM Dinar bet nothing will change or increase by May?  Optimism is a fantastic quality, but at least apply some realistic circumstances that are happening on the ground.

I might add, that I would be elated if the Dinar got to $.10, so my comments are not to discourage optimism and enthusiasm.  Its just being realistic and if Pitcher is smart enough he will save some of his beans before the Dinar pays off.

How serious are you? 

3 hours ago, bmam1956 said:

Do I have to send for a certificate or do you send it to me l would like for you please  let me know  .I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FROM. 1911

I was going to jokingly respond that we haven't been here since 1911 (at least, I haven't...) but the post below was a much better response so.... :lol: 

53 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

The account you are logged in under does not have VIP!" rel="">VIP.

bmam1956bm looks to be a second account for you and is showing to be Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP. You must log in under this account to access the VIP!" rel="">VIP area. If you need assistance, please click on the support system" rel="">support tab at the top and submit a ticket. Be sure you use the same email address that you used when you signed up for Platinum.

:cowboy2:

I'll add that anyone who is a Platinum member but doesn't have their Certificate or a tracking number sent within the last few days NEEDS TO GET THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT!!!

Everyone, when you upgrade to Platinum, your Certificate should BE IN YOUR HANDS within a few days at the most!!! If you are Platinum, and you don't have your Certificate, please send in a support request immediately!!!

I will send out an email to all Platinum members in the next couple days. I've noticed two members in the last week state they don't have their Certificate or don't know where it is, and that's simply unacceptable.

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Great post, and I'm with you - Thugs makes me smile multiple times a day, and sometimes a true "lol", and at least 2 ruined keyboards. Merry Christmas!

I appreciate you not asking for a rate or date, because I certainly don't have one - but you are right in my opinion.

The current situation is unlike anything we have ever seen. I agree with you - the violence and chaos are real, and they aren't going to allow it to prolong.

I'm glad you're here, and appreciate the posts you do make. Merry Christmas!

How serious are you? 

I was going to jokingly respond that we haven't been here since 1911 (at least, I haven't...) but the post below was a much better response so.... :lol: 

I'll add that anyone who is a Platinum member but doesn't have their Certificate or a tracking number sent within the last few days NEEDS TO GET THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT!!!

Everyone, when you upgrade to Platinum, your Certificate should BE IN YOUR HANDS within a few days at the most!!! If you are Platinum, and you don't have your Certificate, please send in a support system" rel="">support request immediately!!!

I will send out an email to all Platinum members in the next couple days. I've noticed two members in the last week state they don't have their Certificate or don't know where it is, and that's simply unacceptable.

:tiphat:

Ok I just upgraded & became a Lifetime Platinum VIP member. I'm supposed to receive a certificate in the mail??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Even  though I have occasional days of doubt I am a believer that good for Iraq must come eventually.. 

Wtf ? After A Decade Plus In This Endless Investment - The Mere Fact That U Only Have ‘Occasional Days Of Doubt’ Automatically Qualifies U For Ultimate Dinarian Sainthood ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

And Btw - A Very Merry Christmas Down Under To U Ms NoviceInvestor ! :cool:

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Well Camelot, I see you took my comments personally.  I’m not going to get into it with you on Christmas Eve or ever for that matter.  

I wish you all the best, and Merry Christmas!!  

From my perspective, its not personal at all Pitcher.  Everybody has an opinion and its good to express them as it spurs a good discussion.

Some body mentioned they dont give any value to what my qualifications, or experience may be.  This much I will divulge:  I worked in Iraq and was assigned to redevelopment section in Baghdad and served for 4 years.  I know how the politics there work and that is first hand knowledge.

Several months ago a Middle East coalition was formed to redevelop the oil exports, and this is just an example among other trade references. A large amount of these funds being assigned to Iraq was to flow through Mashreq Bank.  And I know some bigwigs in that organization (Having liased with them when I was assigned there).  These contacts inform me that there is to be a slow down of release of these funds due to the rioting and change of administrations.  If that is true, where is the Iraqi government going to get the funding with what is being proposed currently.  Maybe the US congress will encourage our printing press to work overtime !!

And unless you have lived there, understand and speak the language it would be ludicrous to believe that the politicians truly care about the masses.  Its all about the money they can pocket.  And that philosophy will not change for years to come. 

Heck we cant stop that corruption in our own country considering we are a democratic republic.  Iraq is no where close to have a congress that is for the people.

My sincere suggestion is do some diversified reading.  Speaking of which I have posted several articles over time that may be worth looking over again.

Also noticed, no one wants to take me up on the bet I mentioned.  I am serious...we will set up a escrow company to hold the funds till May of next year with a contract and escrow instructions.  Besides you would get paid in US Dollars if I am wrong!!!!

This is not about who is right or wrong.  And its certainly not personal.  Its about knowledge and how things operate in the Middle East.

I for one would be jumping for joy if the rate jumped up to $.10 as a I also own a substantial amount of Dinars.  Its absolutely not happening by Spring of next year.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Wtf ? After A Decade Plus In This Endless Investment - The Mere Fact That U Only Have ‘Occasional Days Of Doubt’ Automatically Qualifies U For Ultimate Dinarian Sainthood ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

And Btw - A Very Merry Christmas Down Under To U Ms NoviceInvestor ! :cool:

:lmao:  :lmao:

Thank you and Happy Christmas to you and yours ..

After all these years I am becoming very impatient  also 😊 but I guess I’m not alone in that sentiment. 

Surely the GOI must realise that I am running out of years to enjoy my long awaited bonus 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, OfCamelot said:

From my perspective, its not personal at all Pitcher.  Everybody has an opinion and its good to express them as it spurs a good discussion.

Some body mentioned they dont give any value to what my qualifications, or experience may be.  This much I will divulge:  I worked in Iraq and was assigned to redevelopment section in Baghdad and served for 4 years.  I know how the politics there work and that is first hand knowledge.

Several months ago a Middle East coalition was formed to redevelop the oil exports, and this is just an example among other trade references. A large amount of these funds being assigned to Iraq was to flow through Mashreq Bank.  And I know some bigwigs in that organization (Having liased with them when I was assigned there).  These contacts inform me that there is to be a slow down of release of these funds due to the rioting and change of administrations.  If that is true, where is the Iraqi government going to get the funding with what is being proposed currently.  Maybe the US congress will encourage our printing press to work overtime !!

And unless you have lived there, understand and speak the language it would be ludicrous to believe that the politicians truly care about the masses.  Its all about the money they can pocket.  And that philosophy will not change for years to come. 

Heck we cant stop that corruption in our own country considering we are a democratic republic.  Iraq is no where close to have a congress that is for the people.

My sincere suggestion is do some diversified reading.  Speaking of which I have posted several articles over time that may be worth looking over again.

Also noticed, no one wants to take me up on the bet I mentioned.  I am serious...we will set up a escrow company to hold the funds till May of next year with a contract and escrow instructions.  Besides you would get paid in US Dollars if I am wrong!!!!

This is not about who is right or wrong.  And its certainly not personal.  Its about knowledge and how things operate in the Middle East.

I for one would be jumping for joy if the rate jumped up to $.10 as a I also own a substantial amount of Dinars.  Its absolutely not happening by Spring of next year.

Well I can say this for you, if what you say is true, (which I have no reason to doubt you)! Your sure know how to put a lump of coal underneath the Christmas tree 🎄. I sure was hoping for a rate change in the 1st quarter! I like you believe if don’t happen then, we are looking to 2022! Merry Christmas everyone! PS I wished I would have went and fed the cows instead of checking web site!🤠

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Of Camelot: You may be right, but I hope you are wrong ! After 13 yrs of waiting , no one here expects the country of Iraq to ever look like like our government as it relates to democracy. Corruption here, corruption there , are the same family members living in different cored houses. Ie: corruption in Iraq is not institutionalized it is culturalized . I think many of us knew that. So long as the people get their share via good jobs and 3.5%  unemployment, is all they ask and all I pray for. As soon as it pops and hits a dollar I am gone and onto full time ministry of God's choosing, with a self fully funded ministry fund. Again, I just hope you are wrong. That said even when Saddam was in power the IQD was at a good rate. A rate Saddam set many said. But then again some dictator can set the rate on their country's money internally , but the international market will trade if at what it's worth regardless. That said, am I wrong in thinking that Saddam's IQD was internationally traded and at least worth a dollar while he was still in power ? 2022 would put it at the 16 year mark for me and I believed the Holy Spirit said it would be done by then or earlier. When God does RV it 16 weeks from now or on or before my 16 year mark, it will arrive on time.  I was just hoping to retire and change careers before 60 and I am that now. A Merry celebration of my Lord Jesus Christ's birth to all.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, OfCamelot said:

42 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well I can say this for you, if what you say is true, (which I have no reason to doubt you)! Your sure know how to put a lump of coal underneath the Christmas tree 🎄. I sure was hoping for a rate change in the 1st quarter! I like you believe if don’t happen then, we are looking to 2022! Merry Christmas everyone! PS I wished I would have went and fed the cows instead of checking web site!🤠

Through the years, there have been many coming in to rain on our parade.  Remember the lady who supposedly had worked with LeGarde?  They have come and gone.  They are certainly free to express their opinion, but I don't let 'drop-in' grinches sway me.  A steady participant like @Laid Back gets my consideration.  As Adam has said many times, NO ONE knows the date/rate.  I agree with Adam that we are in a good position now; but if it drags on, most of us are in for the duration.

In the book of Hebrews, it talks about those who died in faith without receiving the promise.  But, hey, they were in faith - so they moved to Heaven.  Although this investment is not promised, I do have faith it will happen.  If I'm not around, my children and grandchildren will reap the benefits.

And on that note, I'll get back to said children/grandchildren.  Merry Christmas to all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

In the book of Hebrews, it talks about those who died in faith without receiving the promise.  But, hey, they were in faith - so they moved to Heaven.  Although this investment is not promised, I do have faith it will happen.  If I'm not around, my children and grandchildren will reap the benefits.

Indeed!  This promise will be delivered, no question.  All I reiterate is that the "prediction" of a payout in the immediate future is very unlikely.  Its going to take a few more years.

I love the book of Hebrews.  But in this matter I am particularly drawn to  Matthew 6:31-33 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 5