Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 December 2019

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

$0.10 still makes as much sense as it did before, and would be substantial enough to get everyone off the riot bus.

The other side of that topic is "float or fixed", and I'm leaning heavily towards "float". This will keep pressure on all parties to keep moving Iraq forward, which may turn a .10 exchange rate into much more in a short time.

The catch to that is going to be the cash in timeframe. I'm convinced it will be at least 90 days, but probably no more than a year. The new and old currencies would be used at the same time, and there's a good chance it will make sense to reinvest in the new currency as well. That is ONLY true if it's a float. In the scenario of a .10 RV, a floating exchange rate, and solid progress - I may suggest leaving 10% or so in Iraqi currency.

First things first, of course!

:twothumbs:

Thank you Adam for addressing this issue.. Fixed or Float? has been a question I have thought of asking your opinion on.. 

• Upvote 2

MRCHIPS

• MRCHIPS
  • Platinum VIP

Twas the night before Christmas
and the RV was near.
I got so exited I
opened a beer and
gave to my RV family a
GREAT BIG HOLIDAY
CHEER.

Merry Christmas to all.

10 hours ago, MRCHIPS said:

Yes I'll keep my day job. (just for now)

Who Was That Masked ‘Tater ? :blink: 

Great Job MrChips - Chip, Chip, Hooray ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, ninu320 said:

Love this! lol

Ya - The Kid With The Green Shirt In The Back Row Has Got Some Wicked Solid Moves While Working ‘The Mummy’ ! :o 

Image result for funny santa dance gif

But That Kid With The Orange Shirt In The Foreground Is Just Absolutely Destroying It With ‘The Bobble Head’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

Its been a long 15 years I have been in this. I have been lurking in the shadows all this time watching the GURUS implode every time . I have been waiting for this uprising for years because this is the only thing that will get the crooked politicians out of office. I want to thank Adam and all the moderators for their work. Also all the news hounds. Also special thanks to Thugs, Yota, and Ron for all they do. Thugs keeps me laughing while bagging on Weegie!!. Merry Christmas to all the DV family.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Good post Adam.  Some progress in the right direction.

Politics is after all politics and I think we all should realize that promises made on that platform take a long time to implement. So the riots will subside for a while.  But changes implemented will be at snail's pace till the next upraising and more political maneuvering, we may just see further change in the value of the Dinar.  Its a typical political game play. 

So while we have our fingers, toes and everything in between crossed and hope for some increase in value, my personal opinion is that we wont see any change till about 2025 at the earliest.  I hope I am wrong, but as a student, and graduate in finance and economics, I am fairly optimistic about 2025.

Merry Christmas folks!

Edited by OfCamelot
added content
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

18 minutes ago, OfCamelot said:

Good post Adam.  Some progress in the right direction.

Politics is after all politics and I think we all should realize that promises made on that platform take a long time to implement. So the riots will subside for a while.  But changes implemented will be at snail's pace till the next upraising and more political maneuvering, we may just see further change in the value of the Dinar.  Its a typical political game play. 

So while we have our fingers, toes and everything in between crossed and hope for some increase in value, my personal opinion is that we wont see any change till about 2025 at the earliest.  I hope I am wrong, but as a student, and graduate in finance and economics, I am fairly optimistic about 2025.

Merry Christmas folks!

I strongly disagree, but I respect your opinion. 

Merry Christmas :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I strongly disagree, but I respect your opinion. 

Merry Christmas :) 

Hey Adam 

Some feel this could go to March/April. It would seem the violence & chaos from the protests wouldn't allow for this to prolong. Im not asking for a date/rate. What's your opinion of it stretching into spring?

I really don’t post much. I have been a part of the DV family for 10 plus years. I want to sincerely thank Adam and his staff, the moderators, and all the amazing people who call themselves Dinar Vets. I so appreciate all the invaluable information I have acquired from so many, especially Adam. Blessings and Merry Christmas to all! And go RV!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, OfCamelot said:

I hope I am wrong, but as a student, and graduate in finance and economics, I am fairly optimistic about 2025.

I hope you don’t take this personally but a degree in finance and economics doesn’t mean a hill of beans to me.  

While political unrest and rioting in the streets may have delayed us some I believe Iraq cannot wait much longer to elevate the Dinar.  Not unless they want more riots or a complete civil war.  Iraq has come too far imo to turn back now.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1