Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

One cannot become king of the world through violence and oppression. The citizens of the world will ALWAYS rise up to crush Elitist control from oppression. 

One becomes king of the world by being seen as a champion of the citizens of the world fighting against the Elitist oppression. And once that oppressive World Establishment is banished to the dung piles of history,.............

Then the citizens of the world shall Rise Up in one voice demanding for their champion to Rule over them all.

 

 

 

LET'S ALL RISE UP 

 

 

  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2019 at 8:43 AM, umbertino said:

 

Why should one become King of the world anyway? Why couldn't one, no matter how powerful, just be equal among equals?  I know....Naive again......

 

Not naive, biblical, Umm ! Knock, knock, hello. End times. The anti-christ. Though the bible doesn't mention it in these words "the one world leader." Benevolent King my butt. Benevolent King until they get in power then " I am King You trust me or go to jail and we confiscate your possessions for obstruction." Kinda like "Queen Nancy" is doing now. Do not just let this happen by laying down and taking it. Fight till the second coming of Christ. That is what POTUS Trump is doing now; fighting to dismantle the infrastructure set up by the Deep Staters, the Illuminati, in this country ; the current number 1 world power . Dashing their plans to dominate here in the US and then to disseminate said philosophy throughout the world from us. Go POTUS Trump, go RV !

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

 

Not naive, biblical, Umm ! Knock, knock, hello. End times. The anti-christ. Though the bible doesn't mention it in these words "the one world leader." Benevolent King my butt. Benevolent King until they get in power then " I am King You trust me or go to jail and we confiscate your possessions." Kinda like "Queen Nancy" is doing now. Do not jut let this happen by laying down and taking it. Fight till the second coming of Christ. That is what POTUS Trump is doing now; fighting to dismantle the infrastructure set up by the Deep Staters, the Illuminati, in this country ; the current number 1 world power . Dashing their plans to dominate here in the US and then to disseminate said philosophy throughout the world from us. Go POTUS Trump, go RV !

 

Benevolent King until they get in power

For over 6 thousand yrs men have attempted to rise to the title of World Leader to no avail. That is because every single one of them

from Nimrod to Nebuchadnezzar to Genghis Khan to Napoleon, and Hitler tried to rule the world through force and violence. That has 

never and will never work because the people of the world outnumber the one wanting to rule the world. Eventually the people ALWAYS 

rise up and shake off their oppressors. But if one truly wanted to rule the world then one MUST win the love of the people of the world.

He must be seen as someone fighting for the average person against the oppressors. He MUST be seen as one of the average people 

of the world with one exception, only he can defeat the oppressors. Only he can stand in the Breach and protect the people of the world.

Then the people of the world will willingly lift the one up to become their World Leader. Only then will we know his true nature. 

 

 

That is what POTUS Trump is doing now; fighting to dismantle the infrastructure set up by the Deep Staters, the Illuminati, in this country ; the current number 1 world power . Dashing their plans to dominate here in the US and then to disseminate said philosophy throughout the world from us.

Go POTUS Trump, go RV !

Signatures are very telling of who you are talking with. Good to see you posting on the weekend, Brother.

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I'll bite. B.A. that is the lowest of the frecking low ever. BA you are one ignorant **** you know that. What are you a $16 *****? Funny shitte to you, serious schiznette to me . REMEMBER BUTT HEAD ALL THAT WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN A CAGE SH IT CAME IN UNDER HAIR OBAMA, YOU AZZ HOLE. Dems do the crime then blame it on non-dems. The message of Jesus transcends any philosophy and form of government in existence. Before you even go there, yes I am a Christian, but I am not perfect so do not follow me, do what the Holy Spirit says. I am a work in progress, still need to curb my anger when blatant stupidity comes outta the lost mind of the likes of you. You racist stinking bass terd . There is a reason you have 8,650 posts and only 2,444 +  .But folks like you get juiced up on stuff like that huh. 

Just because you intentionally spell it wrong and use words that this site will not publish doesn't mean you're not violating the Forum 

Rules. We have all let our emotions get the better of us in this section and now the Mods have decided to put a stop to this kind of 

violation. Please respect others and don't lower yourself to the level of name calling. That is really beneath  you. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I'll bite. B.A. that is the lowest of the frecking low ever. BA you are one ignorant **** you know that. What are you a $16 *****? Funny shitte to you, serious schiznette to me . REMEMBER BUTT HEAD ALL THAT WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN A CAGE SH IT CAME IN UNDER HAIR OBAMA, YOU AZZ HOLE. Dems do the crime then blame it on non-dems. The message of Jesus transcends any philosophy and form of government in existence. Before you even go there, yes I am a Christian, but I am not perfect so do not follow me, do what the Holy Spirit says. I am a work in progress, still need to curb my anger when blatant stupidity comes outta the lost mind of the likes of you. You racist stinking bass terd . There is a reason you have 8,650 posts and only 2,444 +  .But folks like you get juiced up on stuff like that huh. 

 

Such language Kev... I got warned for using the word "coward"... Be careful... One of the buttercup, snowflakes will cry to an administrator....

 

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

 

Such language Kev... I got warned for using the word "coward"... Be careful... One of the buttercup, snowflakes will cry to an administrator....

 

B/A

I didn't, "Cry", to my fellow Moderators. I simply showed your continuous violations of Forum rules to wit you were

properly reprimanded. Are you suggesting that we play again? This section is a subject matter that can from time to time 

be heated. That's okay, but the Moderators have decided that it's gone too far. Forum rules will be enforce for all. Respect 

is not too much to ask for. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I didn't, "Cry", to my fellow Moderators. I simply showed your continuous violations of Forum rules to wit you were

properly reprimanded. Are you suggesting that we play again? This section is a subject matter that can from time to time 

be heated. That's okay, but the Moderators have decided that it's gone too far. Forum rules will be enforce for all. Respect 

is not too much to ask for. 

 

 Bumper told me I was warned for the word "coward" Look at the pathetic language Kev just used on me.... Go warn him or stop calling yourself a moderator and go with poser.

 

B/A

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

But Kevin will take the spanking because Kevin knows he deserves it, unlike you BA . IT WAS AND OR WILL BE WORTH IT. This is what you get for disrespecting my Savior and trying to use a representation of my Jesus and twist Him into one of your secular racist diatribes to prove some point worth making in your small dainty mind. You are weak if that sort of thing is the only way you can generate a vail of legitimacy for your limp position on anything. Constantly repeating facts but conveniently leaving out the exculpatory evidence that places the responsibility on the originator of a racist issue, instead of focusing it on the POTUS du jour for you and similar like minded individuals. It takes time to undo all the crud Obama signed into American law be it from a bill or Executive Orders. You are aware that E.O.'s do not have to be followed be the new President right? They can simply get rid of it with another E.O. But wait when Trump does undo that stuff you whine and cry about that too.  God does not need me to defend Him , but I will ... against the likes of you ! If only so even the likes of you will be spared His wrath . Wrath, anger, yup; emotions God placed in us for a reason. We just do not always apply it the way He wants us to. So to Him alone I ask for His forgiveness . I do not need yours BA.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

 

 Bumper told me I was warned for the word "coward" Look at the pathetic language Kev just used on me.... Go warn him or stop calling yourself a moderator and go with poser.

 

B/A

 

Are you suggesting that I stop calling myself a moderator??  Your answer will determine I suggest you think before you answer as it could determine just how long you stay here at DV.  I've been here too long to play games.  The ball is in your court BA

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.