Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh look, it's IMPEACHMAS!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. It's been too long to worry about RV or even the impeachment. I just sit back and pray for peace in the Middle East and peace here in the U.S. We need to  focus on healing our divisions, not the political bather from Washington DC. 

Merry Christmas to all my fellow dinarians. Let's make 2020 a banner year for the U.S. and as many people as we can influence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Merry Christmas to all dinarvets! Adam, as always your updates are so informative. The impeachment is nothing more than a witch Hunt and a fleecing of our tax dollars. The money that they wasted to do this could have been better used to help those less fortunate. If they had to pay for this impeachment out of their own pockets, it would have never gotten this far. Maybe, someday after the swamp is drained, the 2 sides will actually work together to do some good and make this country strong again! God pray for that day 🙏🙏. Bless all the hard working people that belong to this site and those that work behind the scenes to keep us updated and educated! Go Dinar!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Thank you Adam .. Your message today is very reassuring and it would make a great Christmas Present if Santa dropped by with very special gift for us all. I wouldn’t even mind if he got held up and couldn’t make it till New Years Eve.. 

A very Happy and safe Christmas to you and yours and each and all 🌲🌲🌲

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

“Wait, what about the Iraqi Dinar?!

:pirateship:

Here’s a question… Have you ever heard of a “red herring” or a “false flag” or “3 card

monty” or anything else, like “sleight of hand”?

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hey, WHAT, pray tell, about THEE Phase One The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal SIGNED AS ORCHESTRATED BY The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump???!!!

:o   :o   :o

Maybe BABY THEE “culmination” OF “agreements” AND “negotiations” BETWEEN Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung circa 1972 TO “open” “up” China AND “restart” Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road via THEE Belt AND Road Initiative WHERE China HAS STATED Iraq IS CENTRAL TO THEE Belt AND Road Initiative???!!!

Further, WHAT, pray tell, of THEE Insanian Mu lah lahs, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, !!!SUDDENLY!!! “deciding” NOT to interfere in Bicraqi Iraqi “politics” AND Qasem Soleimani !!!SUDDENLY!!! having a “target” “pinned” TO HIS “hind” “quarters” BY The United States Of America POSSIBLY “green” “lighting” THEE Israeli Mossad TO “liquidate” THEE, er, (you know)???!!!

No mo “interference” FOR Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade AND ELI The ICE Man TO “stop” “by” AND “induce” THEE “financial” AND “monetary” “dimensions” OF Whirled Wide ECONOMIC PROSPERITY WITH THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Revaluation???!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

By the way, Adam, Thank You for Your most generous discount THIS Christmas Season, Your most Welcomed Friday “drive” “by”, AND Merry Christmas To You AND Your Family AND ALL DV!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Hopefully this is finally IT!!! Lots of stops and starts and stops again, but we’re still here, waiting. Not only will this be worth the wait for us, it will also be for the Iraqi people! It will be a win win! Ok Iraq, let’s make this happen NOW!!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone out there in DV land, and beyond, and to you Adam, for all you’ve done. May we all be blessed so we can bless others also!:praying::rodeo::backflip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I haven’t forgot that DJT was rumored to have a boatload of money invested in Iraqi Dinar.

After Trump’s 2nd Term - Davis For President ! :o 

He’s From The ‘Party’ Party ...    :partyhat:

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

Hi Adam. Thanks for the update and discount. I just renewed December 1 thru April. How does that work if I wanted to upgrade?

If you're VIP, and you want to upgrade, I would suggest just grabbing the Platinum offer that's up there! It doesn't get much better, ever.

Unless you're in OSI, which I would strongly advise you look into and then do! Once you're in OSI, you can save another $20 on Platinum.

:twothumbs: 

7 hours ago, SunningInMexico said:

Thank you Adam for the update. I really appreciate what you and the team have done to keep us up-to-date with all things Iraqi Dinar.  God bless you.  I wish you all a Blessed Christmas, a Blessed Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year!!! Go RV!!!

Same to you. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1