Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smoke & Mirrors

The Political DC Circus continues.....

A partisan Impeachment completed......and now Pelosi is saying she may not send the 2 articles to the Senate because they won't be treated fairly........guess that makes her the Queen......(BTW.....did you watch her speak after the vote......drugged up, or drunk?)

For anyone who was watching...... the Senate dove a little deeper yesterday with the second day of the IG Horowitz testimony....pretty much shreaded Comey and the FBI and the FISA events as they were orchestrated by the Obama DOJ.

What a coincidence we have these events occurring at the same time.

Will the Democrat Senators running for President recuse themselves from the Impeachment hearings.......after all, isn't Trump being accused of trying to alter an election by knocking out Uncle Joe........how would their involvement be different?

Congresswoman Gabbard was the only candidate involved in the House vote......and she did the right thing by voting "present".....technically a yes vote could have opened her up to the same type of impeachment proceedings Trump is going through.....trying to eliminate your competition.

Just some thoughts anyhow.

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Along your same line of thinking....will McConnell and Graham recuse themselves, as they've both stated they are not impartial impeachment jurors, a constitutional requirement they are openly shunning?

As for your last paragraph, the difference is the Dems didn't seek said help from Ukraine as Trump did.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Along your same line of thinking....will McConnell and Graham recuse themselves, as they've both stated they are not impartial impeachment jurors, a constitutional requirement they are openly shunning?

As for your last paragraph, the difference is the Dems didn't seek said help from Ukraine as Trump did.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

The point was Trumps impeachment was built on the concept Trump tried to gain an advantage over Biden in the upcoming election......

It seems to me the same concept would apply to Senators voting to impeach Trump....they could be accused of trying to gain a political advantage......so guess they could be impeached for the same thing.

As to McConnell and Graham.....well....when we all know what the partisan party line vote is going to be before it happens.......then we might claim a party bias on all of them.......perhaps they all should be recused.......let the highest court in the land rule on Trumps crimes outlined in these 2 articles.......unless of course you believe the Supreme court is also a politically biased institution?

CL 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The point was Trumps impeachment was built on the concept Trump tried to gain an advantage over Biden in the upcoming election......

It seems to me the same concept would apply to Senators voting to impeach Trump....they could be accused of trying to gain a political advantage......so guess they could be impeached for the same thing.

As to McConnell and Graham.....well....when we all know what the partisan party line vote is going to be before it happens.......then we might claim a party bias on all of them.......perhaps they all should be recused.......let the highest court in the land rule on Trumps crimes outlined in these 2 articles.......unless of course you believe the Supreme court is also a politically biased institution?

CL 

No no, I think that is a fantastic idea, unconstitutional, as that's not how the process is suppose to work.....but yes, a fantastic idea.  I would have no problem with whatever ruling the highest court in the land hands down.  It would be very interesting to read Justice Roberts remarks on the findings.  Oh well, pipe dreams.  

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

“Well son of a female dog, he got got fired”.   Nope Biden didn’t have any Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

“Well son of a female dog, he got got fired”.   Nope Biden didn’t have any Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine.  

So you're saying what Biden did was illegal, but if Trump did the exact same thing, it's okay?  Is that what your saying, because it sounds like that's what you're saying?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I’m saying you only bring up that Trump was wrong when you know what Biden did.  The Impeachment inquiry didn’t show any evidence what Trump did was wrong.  “He said he didn’t want a thing”.   Trump IS the President and he has a very wide lane in what he can do.  

If what Trump did was so wrong then WHY didn’t that become an article for Impeachment?  

The entire story will be coming out and maybe then you will understand the depth of the Dems envolvement in the Ukraine and it all goes back to Soros and his desire to corner the oil market of Ukraine.  Do some research and some unbiased reading and then you will begin to understand why President Trump wanted to make sure the corruption and payoffs were under control in that country.  

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I would be passing out a lot of greens today but it appears I’m being censored in my greenies.  I thought we got 10 a day.  

Seems if you are awarded a few greenies then you can give a few out....I've been out a couple different times today, after just using a couple.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

I tried an experiment this morning. I applied so far 27 emeralds this morning and 0 warnings to stop. :confused2:I know I am not more privileged than others. 

Oh.....I see.....political privilege.....you are going to be on Santa's naughty list.....

We may have to give you another tax cut!    

😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Oh.....I see.....political privilege.....you are going to be on Santa's naughty list.....

We may have to give you another tax cut!    

😉

47 now. 

No worries. I have it all planned on what I am going to get with the money. More AR parts.  :eyebrows:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

If you don't think the dems sought help from foreign entities then you haven't looked into the origins of the whole "Russian Collusion" and FISA warrant beginnings.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

66    Greenies and counting 

Logic might indicate the people who hand out alot of "reds" are on a short leash.....perhaps the culprits have been identified......if I reward any.....only purple Cups and confused faces.......don't believe I've ever been on a quota list.....

Almost as good as a participation trophy.....or even having a trophy wife who has a brain!😎

• Confused 1