Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Contacted My CBI Sources Again. The RV Is On.

Luigi1

Luigi found these two Mnt Goat articles of Dinarian interests...

Mnt Goat has negotiated a CBI RV release date for us.

Mnt Goat want us to have this RV by Christmas.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

12-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So recently...I CONTACTED MY CBI SOURCES AGAIN and asked some important questions. One of the questions was, of course, are they moving ahead again on the “project to delete the zeros”.  To my surprise and amazement, I was told “AFIRMATIVE” and that they now have support to move more aggressively and quicker. Trust me in the midst of all this chaos I was really surprised to hear this wonderful news. This was WOW! news to my ears. I was told the timeframe matched from now until it is done but probably MORE LIKE IN 2019 than in 2020

12-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The timing really depends on a few factors meaning: ONE) The passing of the new election law (and review by the US and IMF); TWO) Who is selected for the new prime minister; THREE) The US is also working out a deal with Iran on getting them the hell out of Iraq or else….(military force is an option). So, these three main issues are at a balance and I was told to watch the progress of all three of them closely...WOW! Folks the news could not get any better. Just hang on to your seats, this is going to happen soon.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Once Upon a Time.....approx Two Lifetimes ago, The Goat Mentioned an Uplifting Conversation she had with her CBI source, to which I replied "Maybe the Goat Does Actually Have a Contact in the CBI She Just Spoke With ".

To which Yota Quickly Responded, "Yoo Stoopid Fool, Yoo Can't be Serious about Believing This Twit Headed Goat Fiend"......or something like that. Yes, Yota Actually gave me the Master Smackdown......

Image result for jackass face slap gifs

.......which was Well Deserved.

Then I Recalled Several Years Back, when the Goat Was Jive Talking.....and Walkin.....

Image result for funny goat gifs

.....and Mentioned a Friend of Hers Who Just Cashed in.

Since that Big Lie, I've not put Much Faith in Anything the Goat has to Sayy....or Neah!!

Image result for funny goat gifs

:peace:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

My CBI sources told me the rate...here it is.

12-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat     They do not know the international rate exactly but the CBI was told years ago that the fair value of the dinar for international trading could be expected around $3.50+. Remember this is the rate mostly for the US based on the US dollar if you were to exchange the dinar in the US. Other countries will base it off their own currency. Remember this is not talking about the rate in Iraq for everyday rate and use. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...