Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 December 2019

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

In the next two weeks or the first quarter, either is fine and it won't matter when we are cashing in.

I think we're going to see some information very quickly.

Information Such As This ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Parliamentary Finance: The high cash reserves of Iraq to
87 billion dollars and cover the expenses of a year and a half

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-3-696x435

20:01 - 19/12/2019

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Thursday, that Iraq has a cash reserve estimated at $87 billion, indicating that it is sufficient to cover Iraq’s operational needs for about a year and a half.

A member of the Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama, said to "Information" that "according to the global frameworks, a country that has a cash reserve covering its operating expenses for six months is considered to have a relatively stable economy."

He added that "Iraq needs $ 5 billion a month to cover its operating expenses from the salaries of state employees and the conduct of daily life," noting that "Iraq, according to global accounts, needs $ 30 billion in operating expenses for six months."

He explained that "the total Iraqi cash reserves of currencies, gold and financial bonds are estimated at about 87 billion dollars," noting that it "covers Iraq’s operating expenses for a year and a half."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Information Such As This ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Parliamentary Finance: The high cash reserves of Iraq to
87 billion dollars and cover the expenses of a year and a half

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-3-696x435

20:01 - 19/12/2019

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Thursday, that Iraq has a cash reserve estimated at $87 billion, indicating that it is sufficient to cover Iraq’s operational needs for about a year and a half.

A member of the Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama, said to "Information" that "according to the global frameworks, a country that has a cash reserve covering its operating expenses for six months is considered to have a relatively stable economy."

He added that "Iraq needs $ 5 billion a month to cover its operating expenses from the salaries of state employees and the conduct of daily life," noting that "Iraq, according to global accounts, needs $ 30 billion in operating expenses for six months."

He explained that "the total Iraqi cash reserves of currencies, gold and financial bonds are estimated at about 87 billion dollars," noting that it "covers Iraq’s operating expenses for a year and a half."

:goodnews:

thanks Thug! 👍🏻

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Back in the world, I've seen and heard there is no way Iraq will honor there currency  outside there country when they revalue. If not change their currency completely. Just.got back from trip to @/÷×+]@[#]!  And word is they are going to drop there current currency in the next 6 most. Scary thought but just passing it along. Merry Christmas y'all and a happy new year. Guess I should have started with that, anyways let's hope my info is wrong. God bless eveyone

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, ranger173 said:

Back in the world, I've seen and heard there is no way Iraq will honor there currency  outside there country when they revalue. If not change their currency completely. Just.got back from trip to @/÷×+]@[#]!  And word is they are going to drop there current currency in the next 6 most. Scary thought but just passing it along. Merry Christmas y'all and a happy new year. Guess I should have started with that, anyways let's hope my info is wrong. God bless eveyone

I believe it. Why not start with fresh new currency.   They made enough money selling us this funny money. 

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, ranger173 said:

Hi Ranger,

Thank You for Your post. Those trips to @/÷×+]@[#]! AND back are an accomplishment!

Although THEE Bicraqi Iraqi DROPPING THEIR PRESENT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is an option to consider, HOW, pray tell, WILL THEE Bicraqi Iraqi INTRODUCE ANOTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Monetary Instrument AND SIMULTANEOUSLY HAVE Whirled Wide ACCEPTANCE???!!!

THEE Bicraqi Iraqi are LOADED DOWN with INTERNATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND "performance" "criterion" TO "meet". THEE Bicraqi Iraqi may be BABY "corrupt", "incorrigible", AND "recalcitrant" BUT ARE UNABLE TO CIRCUMVENT Whirled Wide "acceptance" "criterion" WITH A "new" Bicraqi Iraqi Monetary Instrument OF Bicraqi Iraqi SOLE "discretion".

Maybe BABY JUST ME (NOTE: ME) BUT I HAVE ALWAYS SINCE THE BEGINNING strongly suspected "misinformation" TO "exceedingly" "abound" JUST PRIOR TO !!!SUDDENLY!!!!!!

So, take the "information" WITH A "grain" OF "salt" AND "act" "accordingly"!!!

Merry Christmas To You, Ranger173, AND ALL Of DV!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And Merry Christmas to you Synopsis. May you and yours have a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas and a safe and healthy (and hopefully wealthy) New Year!!🎉

:twothumbs: Thank You, MD11Fr8Dawg, AND May You AND Yours Have A Peaceful AND Enjoyable Christmas AND A Safe AND Healthy (AND hopefully wealthy) New Year, TOO!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas to all Dinar vets thanks for the great info Adam let’s hope this finally comes to pass and after 10 years and beyond ready and let’s hope we do get a dollar because taxes are going to kill us but I’m ready for that Go RV !! And let’s hope those poor people of a Iraq get a much better life they have been screwed over by the government and all these politicians for So too long I pray that they get a much better life !!

• Upvote 1