Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 December 2019

Adam Montana

39 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

To the Bro's....let's get the Bubbly on Ice...

The Bro’s ? Have They Been Released From Reform School Yet ? :blink:

85c2963a5e931f6766e6bf6fafdc6fce.jpg

Although, In Spite Of Their Absence - Bro Navira Has Been Nominated For PM By The Bro’testors In Tahrir Square ! :o

And Assuming If He Can Beat The Numerous Shoplifting Charges - He’s Now An Odds On Favorite ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Let’s Do this thang! Thanks for the update Adam 

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, That's Good!!! One Less Thang!!!, NEPatriotsFan1, AND The Very Best Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To You AND ALL DV!!! :tiphat:

Thank You, Too, Adam, AND The Very Best To You As Well This Christmas Season!!!

So looking forward to THEE "fabled" "RV" "text"!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, socaljeepnut said:

Well, I ain’t gonna lie. With the highs and lows of this psychotic roller coaster ride over the past 16 plus years I’ve been invested in this “thing” I’m just gonna sit here and continue to watch. No excitement, just watch. Just sayin.

You can't fool me. I saw your lip quiver and your eyebrow twitch with unbridled ecstasy!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Nice Adam....I was thinking 1st quarter 2020...but I like the 2 weeks a whole lot better....

This could be a Great Beginning to 2020....

To the Bro's....let's get the Bubbly on Ice and Maui on the Radar....

Peace.....

In the next two weeks or the first quarter, either is fine and it won't matter when we are cashing in.

I think we're going to see some information very quickly. The current proceedings are moving quicker than the news is reporting.

:twocents: 

4 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Many thanks @Adam Montana

I have a question - I’ve heard rumors that the acting PM Saleh might possibly be appointed as the new Prime Minister. Is this something that could happen? And if so, what is your opinion of him?

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!  🎄 🍾 🥂

I'd be fine with him, but I'm not putting my money on that end result. Here's why: I don't think he wants it.

There's a chance that if they don't pick a replacement by TODAY, Saleh could be forced into the role for 15 days.

As a matter of Politics, Saleh doesn't want to be "named" in this role - he wants to have influence in this role.

So if for any reason he IS forced into this role, I think he's going to act as quickly as possible to get out of it.

It's better to control the position than to be named in it.

Those of us who understand OSI, also understand this.

Nonetheless, he is certainly a person to watch. :twothumbs:

Good and insightful comment, I must say!

:tiphat: 

1 hour ago, patrick50 said:

Wow it looks like exciting times ahead and want to wish everyone in DV land and to Adam a very Merry Christmas!

I have one question since late october crude oil has started a slow and steady climb and has now reach 61 dollars per barrel

will this help us see the Hcl?

Merry Christmas to you as well!

I don't think the current trajectory or price of oil is going to change anything on the HCL. It's certainly supporting it, but it's not changing it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6