Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’

Sometimes a picture doesn’t have to be worth a thousand words. Just a few will do. As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov returned home from his visit with President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last week, Russian state media was gloating over the spectacle. TV channel Rossiya 1 aired a segment entitled “Puppet Master and ‘Agent’—How to Understand Lavrov’s Meeting With Trump.”

Vesti Nedeli, a Sunday news show on the same network, pointed out that it was Trump, personally, who asked Lavrov to pose standing near as Trump sat at his desk. It’s almost the literal image of a power behind the throne.

And in the meantime, much to Russia’s satisfaction, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is still waiting for that critical White House meeting with the American president: the famous “quid pro quo” for Zelensky announcing an investigation that would smear Democratic challenger Joe Biden. As yet, Zelensky hasn’t done that, and as yet, no meeting has been set.

Russian state television still views the impending impeachment as a bump in the road that won’t lead to Trump’s removal from office. But President Vladimir Putin’s propaganda brigades enjoy watching the heightened divisions in the United States, and how it hurts relations between the U.S. and Ukraine.

They’ve also added a cynical new a narrative filled with half-joking ironies as they look at the American president’s bleak prospects when he does leave office. 

Appearing on Sunday Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, Mikhail Gusman, first deputy director general of ITAR-TASS, Russia’s oldest and largest news agency, predicted: “Sooner or later, the Democrats will come back into power. The next term or the term after that, it doesn’t matter... I have an even more unpleasant forecast for Trump. After the White House, he will face a very unhappy period.” 

The host, Vladimir Soloviev, smugly asked: “Should we get another apartment in Rostov ready?” Soloviev’s allusion was to the situation of Viktor Yanukovych, former president of Ukraine, who was forced to flee to Russia in 2014 and settled in the city of Rostov-on-Don.

Such parallels between Yanukovych and Trump are being drawn not only because of their common association with Paul Manafort, adviser to the first, campaign chairman for the second, but also because Russian experts and politicians consider both of them to be openly pro-Kremlin. 

Tightly controlled Russian state-television programs constantly reiterate that Trump doesn’t care about Ukraine and gave Putin no reasons to even contemplate concessions in the run-up to the recent Normandy Four summit in Paris. 

State-television news shows use every opportunity to demoralize the Ukrainians with a set of talking points based on the U.S. president’s distaste for their beleaguered country. The host of Who’s Against on Rossiya-1, Dmitry Kulikov, along with pro-Kremlin guests, took repeated jabs at the Ukrainian panelist, boasting about the meeting between Trump and Lavrov. 

“There are no disagreements or contradictions between Trump and Russia,” argued Valery Korovin, director of the Center for Geopolitical Expertise, appearing on the state-television channel Rossiya-24. Korovin insisted that the Democrats in Congress are the main antagonists in the relationship between Russia and the United States.

Dmitry Kiselyov, the host of the Sunday news show Vesti Nedeliaccused the Democrats of joining forces with Hollywood, carrying out various conspiracies in order to undermine Trump’s popularity. Reporting for Vesti Nedeli from Washington, Mikhail Antonov used the term “the Cold War,” a fraught rhetorical twist to describe the clash between Trump and the Democratic majority in the House of Representatives.

Appearing on Sunday Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, Mikhail Gusman noted: “The scariest part of our relationship with America is that the level of trust between our countries, our governments, our political powers, is precisely at zero.” 

“But not between the presidents,” chimed in the host. 

Rudy Giuliani, acting as the president’s personal attorney and determined to divert attention from Trump’s impeachment to former Vice President Biden’s alleged corruption, recently embarked on an “evidence-gathering” trip to Ukraine. Shortly after Giuliani’s return to the United States, Russian state television started airing video clips of his OAN (One America News Network) “documentary.” It purports to prove Kyiv’s meddling in U.S. elections and accuses former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch of “lying under oath in Congress to whitewash [Joe] Biden’s corruption.” Giuliani’s efforts on behalf of President Trump are bound to pay propaganda dividends for the Kremlin. 

Putin has expressed undisguised delight with the crusade led by Trump and Giuliani to whitewash Moscow’s interference in the U.S. elections and pin the blame on Kyiv. Last month, the Russian president smugly remarked “Thank God no one is accusing us of interfering in the U.S. elections anymore. Now they’re accusing Ukraine.”

Rossiya-1 reporter Valentin Bogdanov surmised that by now the majority of American Republicans believe that Ukraine interfered in the U.S. elections, with the show airing various clips from Fox News. 

The absurdity of such claims spawned by the Russian security services puts the hypocrisy of the Republicans on full display. The Kremlin, having argued for years that democracy is a sham and the West is devoid of morals and principles, can now showcase the GOP as its “Exhibit A.” 

Appearing on The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev in October, political scientist Dmitry Evstafiev argued that Trump has to destroy the Republican Party in order to secure his own long-term survival. The impeachment proceedings seemed to expedite the process, with the GOP’s self-immolation for the sake of its “Dear Leader.”

Prompted by the head-spinning swerve of the Republicans, Tucker Carlson of Fox News even argued that, in the Ukrainian conflict, the U.S. should be taking the side of Russia. Kremlin-controlled Russian state media doesn’t suffer from a similar lack of clarity.

Appearing on Soloviev’s show, Semyon Bagdasarov, director of the Moscow-based Center for Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies, exclaimed: “The United States is the enemy. It is our enemy. It is a hostile state that aims to destroy our country... We are at war!”

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/53-politics-2nd-amendment-gun-control/&do=add

I guess they don't fear him? Sounds like they are welcoming him to Russia when he needs refuge. 

I'm sorry President Reagan.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Of course it's propaganda... What you don't seem to understand is they are using our president for their purposes. One of the reasons I think Trump doesn't understand Putin can't be trusted. The state run Russian media only says what Putin tells them to say. Putin is playing Trump like the amateur that Trump is. You people should understand there is a reason Reagan called them The Evil Empire... How have some American forgotten that Putin and Russia is our enemy?

Stonewall 67, you have touted your military experience... Have forgotten all that your learned? The Russians use every opportunity and until recently Americans understood their ploy. Somehow today some Americans have decide to stick their heads in the sand.

CL I would expect nothing less from you. You don't like hearing anything that questions your undying love for private bone spur. As for being a "sad man". not hardly. I'm a very happy person, and will even more happy when our treasonous president is gone... I know he won't be removed by the Senate. But he won't be back in November..

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 5

33 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Of course it's propaganda... What you don't seem to understand is they are using our president for their purposes. One of the reasons I think Trump doesn't understand Putin can't be trusted. The state run Russian media only says what Putin tells them to say. Putin is playing Trump like the amateur that Trump is. You people should understand there is a reason Reagan called them The Evil Empire... How have some American forgotten that Putin and Russia is our enemy?

Stonewall 67, you have touted your military experience... Have forgotten all that your learned? The Russians use every opportunity and until recently Americans understood their ploy. Somehow today some Americans have decide to stick their heads in the sand.

CL I would expect nothing less from you. You don't like hearing anything that questions your undying love for private bone spur. As for being a "sad man". not hardly. I'm a very happy person, and will even more happy when our treasonous president is gone... I know he won't be removed by the Senate. But he won't be back in November..

B/A

What ever you say B/A.....just babble/drone on......we've all become immune from your uninformed opinions......get back to me in November!   

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

What ever you say B/A.....just babble/drone on......we've all become immune from your uninformed opinions......get back to me in November!   

CL

You know CL, I've said for quite awhile, I don't think Trump will be running in November. I don't know if it will be his health, this impeachment thing, or the Supreme Court who will review his case in March. The Supreme court has a precedent set from previous presidents. Both Nixon and Clinton argued Executive Privilege and lost. So the Supreme Court will hear his case in March and announce their decision in June. If they decide to stand with precedent, this could be quite revealing...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 5

Whether your for him or against him, our world needed change!  After listening to this gentleman, years ago, I always felt in my heart, that we were not ready to receive what God had in store for us, but rest assured I think we are finally arriving, Got a Question? What are you going to do with your new found wealth?

I know those big ole cars and mansions are not as pretty to me anymore, although my plans are to get my family stable for the future, secure the Blessing, and then start my ADVENTURE, with where I believe God is leading me.

I dont go to church, like I should, but, I do believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose again for me! If I should die, I believe I will go to Heaven, Ya got to believe, by faith ye shall receive..In Nashville I was able to rub with this Gentleman!

Give it a listen, its only 4 minutes long, Thanks and Blessings to each and everyone...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You know CL, I've said for quite awhile, I don't think Trump will be running in November. I don't know if it will be his health, this impeachment thing, or the Supreme Court who will review his case in March. The Supreme court has a precedent set from previous presidents. Both Nixon and Clinton argued Executive Privilege and lost. So the Supreme Court will hear his case in March and announce their decision in June. If they decide to stand with precedent, this could be quite revealing...

B/A

So your bet is on Pence?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So your bet is on Pence?

I guess he would be the choice, which I think a lot of people including non-Trump supporters would see as an improvement to our leadership. Do you think he is the choice should Trump not be there, do you think there is another republican who might step up? Honestly outside of republicans, I think the GOP would stand a better chance with moderate democrats and independents than they do with Trump.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

10 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

I believe Trump will serve 2 full terms,,,,, So Rudy has evidence that there are over ten billion dollars in corruption? Well then this should get interesting pretty quick.

I agree rw.sutton, this is all over the news this morning.. So according to Rudy, yovanovitch blocked the visa's of four Ukrainian prosecutors who wanted to come to the U.S. to testify about Biden and son Hunter and Burisma... 

https://theweek.com/speedreads/884639/giuliani-shares-details-what-told-trump-about-exambassador-marie-yovanovitch

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I guess he would be the choice, which I think a lot of people including non-Trump supporters would see as an improvement to our leadership. Do you think he is the choice should Trump not be there, do you think there is another republican who might step up? Honestly outside of republicans, I think the GOP would stand a better chance with moderate democrats and independents than they do with Trump.

B/A

I"m with R.W.     I see 2 terms....

In my view there is only one candidate on the left that might beat Trump.  She is the only Uniter on either side of this highly partisan political era. She has appeal to the left, right and independents.....unfortunately the DNC opposes her because she had the fortitude and intelligence to question the integrity of the DNC when they rigged the 2016 primary for HRC.

Just shows how stupid those running the DNC are......

they have a rock star candidate ...on that checks off all the must haves......Woman.....Minority.....4 terms in Congress......various committee work......Military experience....2 tours in ME.....currently a Major in the Guard.....articulate and intelligent ...CL

• Upvote 4

Ukrainian Oligarch Paid $700,000 To The Husband Of A House Judiciary Committee Democrat

Robert Powell, the husband of Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, D-Fla., reportedly took $700,000 from a Ukrainian oligarch named Igor Kolomoisky. Mucarsel-Powell sits on the House Judiciary Committee, the committee that drafted two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump for his alleged abuse of power with regards to Ukraine.

In 2018, the Daily Beast reported that a number of businesses linked to Kolomoisky hired Powell as an attorney. One of those firms paid Powell at least $700,000 over two years, according to public records.

The Miami Herald reportedPowell was working for companies tied to Kolomoisky for 10 years. Powell made most of his money in the two years leading up to his wife’s election in 2018.

Kolomoisky has been accused of contract killings and embezzlement in the past. Yet, in 2018 when Mucarsel-Powell was running for her seat, she did not see her husband’s work as relevant to her campaign.

“Debbie Mucrasel-Powell is running for Congress, not her husband. To imply that Debbie has anything to do with her indirect shareholder of a parent company that once employed her husband is an enormous stretch,” said Michael Hernandez, senior communications advisor for her campaign in 2018.

While Mucrasel-Powell may have convinced her constituents that her husband’s work is unrelated, it is a clear conflict in the current impeachment of Trump. Mucarsel-Powell voted to impeach Trump.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/16/ukrainian-oligarch-paid-700000-to-the-husband-of-a-house-judiciary-committee-democrat/

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

We need to open the bank accounts of all our politicians and then follow the money trail. We’ve know for many years that politicians on both sides use pay for play to pad their bank accounts.  Me thinks there are some very nervous politicians in DC these days.  Our politicians are no better than the Iraqi politicians we ***** about all the time.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

We need to open the bank accounts of all our politicians and then follow the money trail. We’ve know for many years that politicians on both sides use pay for play to pad their bank accounts.  Me thinks there are some very nervous politicians in DC these days.  Our politicians are no better than the Iraqi politicians we ***** about all the time.   

I completely agree... Our system is as corrupt as any. Like I always say vote them all out. It won't completely change things, but we might end up with at least a few honest people... 

B/A

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I completely agree... Our system is as corrupt as any. Like I always say vote them all out. It won't completely change things, but we might end up with at least a few honest people... 

B/A

A truth which should be applied to all Countries world-wide......A gigantic clean-up once and for all....And trying to finally select a group of honest and competent Folks to lead a country's destiny in the BEST interest of the People......That's much needed in Europe, Africa, Asia....All over......Very much needed in my country......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

And this is why so many are retiring......and why those anti-establishment voters elected Trump.....he has his issues....but they sure are fighting what he's exposing with all their energy....    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

Your so right BA, its not Democrat or Republican anymore, it is a fight between Good and Evil! Hopefully with Gods help we can get this boat turned around and into the right direction.

Thanks rw… But I tend to think it is more us against them. Left or right those parties are working for special interests. Not many of them are working for the people... I know you lean right, but have you seen the 91 fortune 500 multinationals and their free welfare. They aren't investing in people they are using tax cuts to buy back stock. The democrats aren't any better, they serve their masters as well. The only losers are "we the people". I get bashed here daily for being liberal, but I'm not a party supporter I am an American first. I didn't vote Clinton or Trump, and as of today, I won't be voting for either party in 2020... 

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

And this is why so many are retiring......and why those anti-establishment voters elected Trump.....he has his issues....but they sure are fighting what he's exposing with all their energy....    CL

CL. I really do believe you are as disgusted as I am when we look at the big picture. You know I don't like Trump, he has surrounded himself with criminals. And you know I didn't vote for Clinton, because she is the establishment. And you know I don't buy into the conspiracies that the I.G. or Q is going to expose anything. We all know there many politicians on both sides doing corrupt and even sick things, but with our current system, those people are not going to be exposed, or pay any price for their deeds. Trump to you is like the Tea Party was to me. A chance at a new start, but they both have proven that D.C. isn't going to change...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

CL. I really do believe you are as disgusted as I am when we look at the big picture. You know I don't like Trump, he has surrounded himself with criminals. And you know I didn't vote for Clinton, because she is the establishment. And you know I don't buy into the conspiracies that the I.G. or Q is going to expose anything. We all know there many politicians on both sides doing corrupt and even sick things, but with our current system, those people are not going to be exposed, or pay any price for their deeds. Trump to you is like the Tea Party was to me. A chance at a new start, but they both have proven that D.C. isn't going to change...

B/A

I wasn't a Trump supporter either.  I voted for him because he is the lesser of 2 evils.  With that said, what has happened to him is wrong.  The Clinton campaign hires Steele to come up with dirt.  We get the dossier from that.  Then it's handed over to the FBI by Nellie Orr via her husband Bruce Orr.  FISA warrants are gotten based on it, the whole Russian collusion narrative was started because of it and now the IG informs us that not a single piece of it was verified.  To make it worse, the media have touted it's validity since day one and now that the IG has debunked it......... crickets!  It's wrong and I have a HUGE problem with wrongs!

I'm a Libertarian leaning Christian conservative.  I say to each his own.  If you want to be ***...... be ***.  If you want to smoke pot..... smoke pot.  Each person should be left to his own choices and then benefit or suffer from said choices.  If your choices cause problems, tuff!  They were your choices now suffer the consequences of those choices.  If your choices bring you riches..... Great!  You benefit from it without someone trying to take 60% of it so they can pass it on to others for the sole purpose of buying their votes.  

Limit the size of Government.  Balance the budget.  Bring our soldiers home.  Cut taxes and leave me alone to live my life.  I don't want someone in Washington telling what to do and how to do it.  I want to freely worship my God, freely live my life and freely be responsible for my choices!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I"m with R.W.     I see 2 terms....

In my view there is only one candidate on the left that might beat Trump.  She is the only Uniter on either side of this highly partisan political era. She has appeal to the left, right and independents.....unfortunately the DNC opposes her because she had the fortitude and intelligence to question the integrity of the DNC when they rigged the 2016 primary for HRC.

Just shows how stupid those running the DNC are......

they have a rock star candidate ...on that checks off all the must haves......Woman.....Minority.....4 terms in Congress......various committee work......Military experience....2 tours in ME.....currently a Major in the Guard.....articulate and intelligent ...CL

I like her and think she is well meaning as a person. I have issues with her Big Government agenda.

What I don't understand is the "must haves" statement.  Why does a Dem candidate have to be a minority women?  If America is as racist, sexist and bigoted as the Dems say it is, then how would and could she win?  If the DNC is as "woke" as they claim to be, why isn't she their rockstar?  

Personally, all the "tags" are ridiculous to me.  If they are qualified and I like their policies, I don't care about their sex, race or any other label dems love to use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1