Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brian Kilmeade 'Stunned' By Fox News Poll

Brian Kilmeade ‘Stunned’ by Fox News Poll Differing From What ‘Fox & Friends’ Pushes About Impeachment

The Daily BeastDecember 16, 2019, 10:57 AM EST

e9352c93a3cfe62dfa23b992bfc91878

Fox & Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade confessed Monday that the latest Fox News poll, showing more than half of Americans supporting impeachment, left him “stunned”—seeing as it doesn’t support his preferred narrative that sentiments are “trending away” from impeachment.

In a survey released on Sunday, Fox News found that 50 percent of voters want the president impeachment and removed from office, with an additional 4 percentage points of responders supporting impeachment but not removal. This represented a slight uptick from the network’s poll in late October when 49 percent supported impeachment and removal.

Discussing the upcoming House impeachment vote on Fox & Friends Monday morning, the overtly pro-Trump morning crew framed the process as completely partisan, prompting Kilmeade to note that a handful of House Democrats may vote against impeachment.

“There were 31 Democrats who voted for Republicans against Bill Clinton,” Kilmeade declared. “Now you have zero Republicans and you are looking at how many Democrats [switching]? Everyone is choosing to bury that part of this story—that’s how weak this impeachment case is!”

After the hosts insisted that dozens of House Democrats are in peril of losing their seats over impeachment, Kilmeade then turned to the poll results, expressing shock that the numbers flew in the face of everything they’ve been peddling lately.

“The Fox News poll came out, and I was stunned by this, it says 50 percent of the country want the president impeached,” he exclaimed. (The survey, in fact, says half of the public wants Trump impeachment and removed.)

“I was stunned to see that that’s the number,” Kilmeade added, “because I thought that things were trending away, although the president’s approval rating did tick up in the same poll, so it’s almost like a split personality.” 

The president’s approval rating did indeed see a bump in the latest poll, rising from 42 percent in October to 45 percent.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brian-kilmeade-stunned-fox-news-155726201.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Does anyone ever go to the source and read the raw data. Below is the breakdown of this poll. It doesn't take a genius to see why it shows 50% of country wants Trump impeached.

FoxPoll.PNG

Independents make up almost 40% of the electorate but only 12% in this poll.

:cowboy2:

Seems like the poll creators over at Fox would have crossed the T's and dotted the I's before publishing their poll.  :shrug:  Not smart for them to release suspect data to their viewership.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, TexasGranny said:

Does anyone ever go to the source and read the raw data. Below is the breakdown of this poll. It doesn't take a genius to see why it shows 50% of country wants Trump impeached.

FoxPoll.PNG

Independents make up almost 40% of the electorate but only 12% in this poll.

:cowboy2:

Yee ha Texas G-Ma.  Truer words were rarely spoken. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

Not many of the sheeple in the world investigate anything themselves.......copy & paste...

I'm surprised 90% aren't in favor of a House impeachment where it all goes to the Senate for the entire truth to be revealed......what ever that truth might be....

Seems to me there is a whole lot of trouble ahead for some people......and my bet is against the entire Obama DOJ.

JMO.    CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Not many of the sheeple in the world investigate anything themselves.......copy & paste...

I'm surprised 90% aren't in favor of a House impeachment where it all goes to the Senate for the entire truth to be revealed......what ever that truth might be....

Seems to me there is a whole lot of trouble ahead for some people......and my bet is against the entire Obama DOJ.

JMO.    CL

Yes Sir ree. It will all come out no later than June 2020 when Durham's criminal investigation concludes, and people are charged, and others who should be charged are publically shamed for their connection to everything. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

JMO.    CL

And Fox News, the creator of this poll, has the highest ratings of all MSM....What's that say about the millions of people who base their stance on politics from info gleaned from Fox?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And Fox News, the creator of this poll, has the highest ratings of all MSM....What's that say about the millions of people who base their stance on politics from info gleaned from Fox?

GO RV, then BV 

You know Shabs....if the good Lord wanted to recreate the natural EMP event of 1859.....which would probably take the world back into that age.....that would be fine with me.....live off the land....families would be families......simple pleasures!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

What it says is that Fox News, with its integrity intact, reports the truth , once it is verified to be true; no matter what ? Something that can rarely, rarely be said about all the other lower rated news shows. That is the reason Fox is # 1. Have a very Merry Christmas Shabs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 12/16/2019 at 1:03 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Seems like the poll creators over at Fox would have crossed the T's and dotted the I's before publishing their poll.  :shrug:  Not smart for them to release suspect data to their viewership.

GO RV, then BV

CNN had the same issue today when their poll showed that Dem support for impeachment has dropped from 98% down to 72%.  One commentator said the poll was wrong because he said it was.  (its a wonder he didn't slam his fists down and stomp his foot) HAHAHAHAHA.... 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, new york kevin said:

What it says is that Fox News, with its integrity intact, reports the truth , once it is verified to be true; no matter what ? Something that can rarely, rarely be said about all the other lower rated news shows. That is the reason Fox is # 1. Have a very Merry Christmas Shabs.

With Fox News being the only purely Right wing MSM on the tube, it makes sense their ratings are the highest, all the eggs in one basket, so to speak.  And it's good to know you believe the Fox News poll to be accurate.  Have a very Merry Christmas yourself, Kev., and the hap hap happiest of holidays, as well.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/18/2019 at 5:32 AM, Shabibilicious said:

With Fox News being the only purely Right wing MSM on the tube, it makes sense their ratings are the highest, all the eggs in one basket, so to speak.  And it's good to know you believe the Fox News poll to be accurate.  Have a very Merry Christmas yourself, Kev., and the hap hap happiest of holidays, as well.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Funny, limited thinking thoughts there Sir. Look at One American News, The Federalist Media Matters, Blaze TV, The Washington Free Beacon, The National Review, The Weekly Standard, Conservative Tribune , and X22 a dynamite site with a ominous presentation. This is just to name a few. Your side would be wrong in thinking conservatives listen to just 1 source for our thought provoking information . We research , note what your sites are saying or doing, and then we decide on our own, for ourselves. May God bless you and your whole family this Merry Christmas Season .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1