Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

entry of Iranian military vehicles into Iraq

3n1

day old news and if already posted please delete ..

Saturday، 14 December 2019 07:09 PM

An American TV reveals the entry of Iranian military vehicles into Iraq

A source in the Iraqi Ministry of Interior confirmed on Saturday the authenticity of a video, which documents the entry of military vehicles from Iran into Iraq through Zurbatiya crossing.

The footage shows huge trucks carrying armored vehicles and military vehicles on the night of December 12, according to what someone says in the video.

An officer in the Iraqi Interior confirmed to the American Al-Hurra TV channel the authenticity of the video, and said that it had been taken at Zirbatiyah border crossing with Iran, where trucks transported tanks and armored vehicles from Iranian territory to Iraq.

In response to a question about the reason for choosing this crossing located in Wasit Province, southeast of Baghdad, the same source said that this is due to its proximity to "the capital and the southern regions where the Iranian Revolutionary Guard camps are deployed."

This information comes days after a report by the American New York Times Newspaper that indicates that Iran has used the "chaos of protests" to secretly build an arsenal of short-range ballistic missiles in Iraq, with the aim of "intimidating" and confirming its power.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

tried to edit 1st post but could not so..... all my opinion only'

iranian tanks and armored vehicles arrive,

Sadr goes under ground again ,

Selih picks a propped up iranian / iraqi for PM but got rejected ,

demonstrators prepare to hit the streets in large numbers 

hope the peshmerga fighters help the citizens of iraq its all they got ,

cheers dv'ers

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I have to believe the good 'ole USA knows exactly the number of trucks, where they came from and where they're going.   If we thought for one minute they were a threat, we would have had a quick fly over taking the trucks out within a mile of the Iran border.   And, there's nothing discreet about their movements.   We are obviously allowing this to happen.  

• Upvote 3

Until the protesters can force the present Iranian controlled GOI to dissolve an new elections held, Iran will continue to add their presence and bases inside Iraq. 
It appears they have a good revolution started but no organization or leadership. I’m just hoping the protesters stick to their guns by jamming all the roadways an businesses. When it starts causing these crooked thieves in parliament money out of their pockets, things will change....

• Upvote 2

I thought I had read  in the "news" here few days ago that U.S was moving in 500 military vehicles into Baghdad  airport because they found some kind of a missile pad not sure completed or under construction that was suppose to be Iranian.

Plus our troops were suppose to offer protection to the demonstrators.

Not sure if someone can find article or not.

If true, with that and this article with the fired up demonstrators.

Looks like their could be a "storm a brewin." 

Don't know why the US couldn't just put their foot down or SOMEONE  IE Peshmerga, JUST STOP THEM AT THE BORDER

GEESH!! Maybe they need a wall too. Sounds like they same problem with open borders.

Except it's not just letting in the illegals. Let's let the whole damn military through

Enjoy your stay!!  We might be staying at a Holiday Inn or we might just stay wherever we want and maybe take out few more demonstrators just for fun. Can anyone explain in a sane world how this could be happening? Operative term "sane"

Seriously!! OK rant over.  Been silent for years here. I finding it therapeutic right now to express myself to the ultimate absurdness of this loony soap opera

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Donziman said:

Thans 3n1. looks like things are going from bad to worse.

im not sure where it is at in Iraq other than what we can read to understand but i'd say not exactly what i envisioned as a flourishing non dictatorship controlled country 15 years since i've been following them , yes they have made some inroads but iraq needed everything and when corrupt people capitalize on vulnerable fragile times when the very best of leadership was needed but never put in place it cant go to well , ive stayed invested because of all the countries of the world helping them to at least have a shot at success , can not imagine living there from living in the best country on earth even with the many problems america has ... but still hopeful 

2 hours ago, HeyJonesy said:

I have to believe the good 'ole USA knows exactly the number of trucks, where they came from and where they're going.

i believe that as well Jonesy , with that said many countries that have helped Iraq knew full well of the massive corruption at all levels and at the CBI  , but gave anyway for iraq to struggle to succeed despite it all , iraq continues to go from one failure to another imo from very poor leadership except for shabibi , we are all just names on a dinar site but believe it or not im not a negative person and there is probably as in most cases way more happening than whats revealed ... all the best

• Upvote 3

Just my opinion, when we left Iraq, we created a power vacuum. The Iranians were only happy to fill it.  They became a parasite to Iraq. Have the country of Iraq pay the cost of an army serving Iran. Slowly through murder and intimidation weave their way into Iraqi politics to keep any Iraqi National in check. It would be almost impossible for Iraq by itself to break free. Barzani of the Kurds would agree with anything the Iranians wanted as long as he can keep stealing and as with this new agreement with Baghdad isn’t allowed to look at past accounting of oil theft. It’s a mess for the average Iraqi on the street. 
they just arrested (5) people for hanging a shooter of protesters but the Iranians who have killed 500, No justice. Intimidation towards anyone that wants things to change.

what is coming in the months ahead is the fall of the Iranian regime, it’s gonna get ugly before it can get better.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

OK I just saw from another article  that there have been several missile attacks near the airport since December and we do have troops there.

Which could explain the airport shutting down. As long as we have troops there. I hope we got a handle on the incoming Iranian party

• Upvote 2