Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 10

6ly410

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Floridian said:

Absolutely!

Also, don't the bills look like a one for one?  Three 100 US dollars in exchange for three 100 Iraqi Dinar.

If that was the case Floridian, and I'm dreaming it should be..1 to 1.... there should be $75,000 on the other side of those three 25,000 Dinar notes...:backflip::)

wouldn't hurt if those XRP were in the equation too! Cheers!

Edited by 64jaguar
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, fioranosportscars said:

XRP, Vechain, Cardano and XLR are gonna be huge...... bigger than bitcoin... I suggest you expand your portfolio now Vechain is up %29

I agree, we are all sitting on a once in a life time global shift in wealth - for those that take advantage of it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

XRP, Vechain, Cardano and XLR are gonna be huge...... bigger than bitcoin... I suggest you expand your portfolio now Vechain is up %29

I’m waiting for a slight pull back in Vechain then will pick some up. Been in the game long enough to try and not FOMO lol 😂 

• Like 1

Sunday evening, officially opened the Paradise Square after being rehabilitated by the Engineering Service of the Private Banks Association and supported by the Central Bank under the supervision of the Baghdad secretariat and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. Rehabilitation funded the Community Initiative Fund, supported by private banks.
Translated

No photo description available.

My speech at the opening of Al-Firdous Square after its rehabilitation by the engineering department of the Association of Private Banks and under the supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Private Banks and in cooperation with the Baghdad Municipality and the Ministry of Culture