Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 10

6ly410

The benefit of using the localization system?

This system began to spread in many countries of the world with the expansion of the business and services of banks and banks and with the increase in the volume of electronic transactions, and as a result of these banks and banks seeking to shorten the time, effort and cost in their dealings and the citizens ’various financial transactions and leave the cash transaction and its risks.
1. Emiratization will reduce the risk of transferring employee money in cash.

2. Each employee who settles his salary will be granted a special salary card through which he can withdraw his salary from the various points of sale (ATMs / POS / Internet / ...) locally and globally.

3. The employee has complete freedom to withdraw, deposit and transfer money as desired, at any time.

4. The employee's salary may be exempted from the employee's periodic monthly commissions, such as (low balance commission / account management).

5. A symbolic amount is collected from the employee for some financial services such as transfer service and salary card (this will be subject to agreement with the salary authority).

6. The employee may be permitted to use the salary card for cash withdrawals or purchases.

7. The employee may enjoy free online banking services without interest.

8. Salary localization will provide the employee with a package of banking products and services and loan facilities.

9. It helps the employee to save automatically and withdraw his need only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Central Bank: They continue to pump the dollar into the market

Central Bank: They continue to pump the dollar into the market

06/01/202002:29

Al-Ahed News- Baghdad

https://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/196617.html

The Central Bank of Iraq announced today, Monday, its continued pumping of the dollar to the local market, while warning of rumors deliberately broadcast by some media and communication sites.

"We continue to pump the dollar into the market and warn of rumors," press sources quoted the bank as saying.

The media and some social networking sites talked earlier about a significant rise in the exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. Finished 2

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Follow the live broadcasts of the Ministry of Interior radio for offers of localization of the salaries of the Ministry of Interior

(((A special episode))) (on localization of salaries) with
# International Development Bank
Presented by: Major Tahsin Nur Rahma
Guest, Professor Muhammad Monem Abbas
Professor Samer Saad Mohamed
Directed / Miqdad Al-Tamimi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

I disagree this could happen at any sec imo 

I agree @6ly410 . I haven't posted in months as I saw myself getting way to consumed with the Dinar status etc. But I see this as the almost perfect storm for this to finally RV. We always look for the 3 day weekend or something more direct that would lead us to believe an imminent RV. But this is the type of even that we would never expect and would then possibly lead to Iraq revaluing their currency. It just seems like the most perfect unordinary storm for us. They could change it right before our eyes while all the chaos is happening. JMO

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

I agree @6ly410 . I haven't posted in months as I saw myself getting way to consumed with the Dinar status etc. But I see this as the almost perfect storm for this to finally RV. We always look for the 3 day weekend or something more direct that would lead us to believe an imminent RV. But this is the type of even that we would never expect and would then possibly lead to Iraq revaluing their currency. It just seems like the most perfect unordinary storm for us. They could change it right before our eyes while all the chaos is happening. JMO

Cheers let’s go 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

I can’t rember 

Kuwait didn’t same thing sort of happen

guns sanctions protection 

boom 

• Upvote 2