Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 10

6ly410

4 minutes ago, navira said:

That's how much money they need in relation to how much they need proportional to the budget...the higher the budget the less...vise versa

He is probably  just wondering what would cause the drastic change that hasn’t happened in what looks like. Ever. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

This is a time series chart for currency issued by CBI. It is a cumulative monthly value.......starting from 2004 (I assumed). 

Since it has cumulative values, it will always be a rising chart ~ up until Nov 2019, the values plumetted down to just 5 trillions dinars. 

So the question is: what causes the value to suddenly drop down to 5 trillion (from 50 trillion)? 

Could cbi have been pulling out the 3 zeros notes, and only updated it now? Could be. 

I having a brain freeze. Need more time to think.  But what that shows is that suddenly there's only 5 trillion IQD out there...... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

this is huge bro  i need the experts to check this out maybe i am reading this wrong..

4 hours ago, navira said:

Lol..move along guys

4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

what do you mean move along?

Aw How Cute - Are U Two Having Ur First Little Tiff ? :o 

Fight GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 9

8 hours ago, Thief said:

This is a time series chart for currency issued by CBI. It is a cumulative monthly value.......starting from 2004 (I assumed). 

Since it has cumulative values, it will always be a rising chart ~ up until Nov 2019, the values plumetted down to just 5 trillions dinars. 

So the question is: what causes the value to suddenly drop down to 5 trillion (from 50 trillion)? 

Could cbi have been pulling out the 3 zeros notes, and only updated it now? Could be. 

I having a brain freeze. Need more time to think.  But what that shows is that suddenly there's only 5 trillion IQD out there...... 

Great questions!

I hope someone can answer these ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Thief said:

Now.....the interesting part, what does this means?? 

Let's just assume, the CBI data is correct (not a mistake). What that means is that 1 zeros has been 'removed' ~ (from 50 trillion to 5 trillion). BUT our 25,000 dinar is still worth 25,000 dinar!! 

If they delete another zero, the amount of IQD would be about 500 billion dinar (down from 5 trillion).

#As a comparison, Saudi Arabia (population: 32 million) has 1.18 trillion national currency in circulation. That is about double the size of dinar (if they were to delete another zero) 

The reason I'm doing the comparison with Saudi is because the number of their population is about the same. From that ~ we could make 'rough estimates' of how much local/national currency is needed to support Iraq's economy. 

So I'm estimating, Iraq needed at least 500 billion dinar to make their economy works. After all their economy is not that much diff from Saudi. 

Now...... even IF Iraq decide to LOP, they only need to just lop one more zero to bring the total amount of IQD to 500 billion dinar. 

IF that is the case, a LOP (delete one zero) will no longer be a neutral event for us, it will still be a great RV @ about 0.10 cents.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Thief said:

Now.....the interesting part, what does this means?? 

Let's just assume, the CBI data is correct (not a mistake). What that means is that 1 zeros has been 'removed' ~ (from 50 trillion to 5 trillion). BUT our 25,000 dinar is still worth 25,000 dinar!! 

If they delete another zero, the amount of IQD would be about 500 billion dinar (down from 5 trillion).

#As a comparison, Saudi Arabia (population: 32 million) has 1.18 trillion national currency in circulation. That is about double the size of dinar (if they were to delete another zero) 

The reason I'm doing the comparison with Saudi is because the number of their population is about the same. From that ~ we could make 'rough estimates' of how much local/national currency is needed to support system" rel="">support Iraq's economy. 

So I'm estimating, Iraq needed at least 500 billion dinar to make their economy works. After all their economy is not that much diff from Saudi. 

Now...... even IF Iraq decide to LOP, they only need to just lop one more zero to bring the total amount of IQD to 500 billion dinar. 

IF that is the case, a LOP (delete one zero) will no longer be a neutral event for us, it will still be a great RV @ about 0.10 cents.

I like the way you think

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1