Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2020 RV

ilovesushi

I go back to this tweet from David Schwartz.... creator of xrp ledger and CTO of Ripple. He said their plans if implemented by 2021 would be too late. I’m looking for a change here in mid 2020

A73DD842-839E-484B-92F6-5831367AC4BB.jpeg
keep in mind that batch payments sent through swift can be 50-100 million all day long. 5 Trillion a day goes through the swift banking system... when I really contemplate this I get weak in the knees lol. It’s the Dinar dream on Steroids lol 😂 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I go back to this tweet from David Schwartz.... creator of xrp ledger crypto wallet" rel="external nofollow">ledger and CTO of Ripple. He said their plans if implemented by 2021 would be too late. I’m looking for a change here in mid 2020

A73DD842-839E-484B-92F6-5831367AC4BB.jpeg
keep in mind that batch payments sent through swift can be 50-100 million all day long. 5 Trillion a day goes through the swift banking system... when I really contemplate this I get weak in the knees lol. It’s the Dinar dream on Steroids lol 😂 

So right 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

@coorslite21 That video about Black Rock and Ripple was Fire! People need to watch it. Thanks for posting. I haven’t watched a Digital Asset Investor Video in a while. That one was gold. 

We are looking at less than a month before we see a switch flipped based on this current financial crisis. We will see. 

Thanks again, 

Have a great week 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

@coorslite21 That video about Black Rock and Ripple was Fire! People need to watch it. Thanks for posting. I haven’t watched a Digital Asset Investor Video in a while. That one was gold. 

We are looking at less than a month before we see a switch flipped based on this current financial crisis. We will see. 

Thanks again, 

Have a great week 

You should find this one as a another piece to this puzzle of change.......The IMF forgiving debt?....and lots of it?.....are they wiping the slate clean?......it's all connected?......

Stay healthy!

CL

IMF, World Bank cancel debt of dozens of countries in COVID-19 fight

Paul Allen

Apr 15, 2020 - 2:05 min read

The International Monetary Fund and the World Bank have announced an extraordinary debt cancellation to combat the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

IMF-pic-2-1024x640.jpg

The global bodies, in its spring 2020 virtual meeting today, April 15, said it will cancel all debts owed to them by countries that were facing a moderate or high risk of debt distress prior to the virus crisis.

Dominica is among the 27 nations which will benefit from the move, having had high risks of external and public debt distress. Other nations which will benefit from the aggressive relief effort are Afghanistan, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Honduras and Sierra Leone.

The measure was done in tandem with the G20, to ensure that vulnerable countries are free to direct all public revenues at their disposal to stop the spread of this diseases and mitigate the financial crisis, said the IMF’s Executive Board.

The-World-Bank-1.jpg (Photo: WIC News)

It is hoped that the step will help mitigate disruptions to the supply chains of essential commodities for consumption in the developed world, which is imperative to the timely delivery of medical supplies and medicines critical in the pandemic fight.

A statement by the IMF said, “As the world’s leading finance institution it is vital that we step in to guide the invisible hand of the global market in the right direction.

“We are humbled by this economic crisis and the role that we have played in precipitating such a scenario. For years, the entire international financial system, created from our Bretton Woods charter, has set countries up for the adoption of free market ideals. By providing loans across the globe, we have helped countries spread their goods and in turn strengthen the bonds and livelihoods of everyday people,” it said.

IMF-1024x765.jpg The seal of the International Monetary Fund is seen at the headquarters building in Washington, DC on July 5, 2015. (Photo credit should read MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)

In addition to the 27 nations facing debt distress that will benefit, the IMF said all 76 of the World Bank’s International Development Association (IDA) countries will receive full debt cancellation.

“All developing countries categorised either as Middle Income Countries or Low Income Countries who face high debt vulnerabilities will see a full cancellation of debt. In total, this new process will apply to 111 countries. These countries will receive full cancellation of all debts as they wrestle with the COVID-19 Pandemic.”

Confirmed cases of the COVID-19 virus have topped two million globally with casualties surpassing 128,000 and the economic impact pushing the world towards the worst recession since the Great Depression.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Awesome, GregHi. I personally believe that XRP will be over 10K per coin.... The main reason is that SWIFT is antiquated. Trump has been saying that our systems to transfer money are over 40 years old. He’s talking about Swift and ACH systems. Ripple using XRP can transfer money around the world in 3-10 seconds. The DTCC handles the transactions of 1.6 Quadrillion dollars per year. There are only 100 Billion XRP that will ever be created. Some have been lost forever, but it cannot be mined like BTC etc.  It by it’s nature is a deflationary currency, so it will be an anchor against hyper inflationary digital currencies that govts will create at will. I.e. the digital yuan, digital dollar, digital euro etc.... but XRP will be the solid stabl bridge,... but I believe it will be at a high price so someone selling a lot cannot affect the market price. If you divide 1.6 quadrillion by 100 billion you get $11,600 per coin. 

The catch though is that the top 279 wallets hold 40,000,000,000 coins or so. There are only 48 Billion or so in circulation. 50Billion are held in locked escrow accounts through Ripple and I have my suspicions that those 50 Billion are earmarked for the IMF, World Bank, US Treasrury etc. 

So the real circulating supply is like 8-10 Billion. When they flip the switch it will be epic. And I wouldn’t be surprised to see BTC and XRP flip in both coin market cap position and price. 

Also, one more thing. XRP is KYC and AML Compliant. So the Govts and Banks will sanction this coin ( could include XLM in there as well ) but at the end of the day only KYC coins will be allowed into the new financial system. 

I am a registered independent and I lean more libertarian but I said to myself... all these coins that are trying to destroy the system will not be allowed to function inside the system. BTC LTC ZCASH etc. The system is too big to fail. And when it seemingly does fail they already have to new system in place where they control the Chess board! So I figured I might as well get rich off their game and try to figure out how to beat it from within (make sense?) 

Anyways... just some of my jumbled up thoughts on a Monday morning before heading off to work. (Still) Thankfully 

Well I sure hope you are correct my friend because if it gets anywhere close to 10K per coin I will be able to retire my great great grandkids that haven’t even been born yet..lol... question is should I buy more so I can retire my great great great grandkids..lol

oh and the first round of beers are on me brother!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I think we can put a fork in this thing if Iraq's only prospect for profit is OIL   NEGATIVE -$37  4/20/2020 

2020-04-20_11-29-23.jpg

This is now a DELIBERATE campaign to keep the world locked down to destroy the economy for the rise of the United Nations. 2nd wave of flu this fall... be prepared !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Oil just went below zero today! So I’m thinking we are closer to a global reset than not 😂

Oil prices dip below zero as producers forced to pay to dispose of excess

US crude has negative value for first time in history as stockpiles overwhelm storage facilities

Jillian Ambrose and Martin Farrer

Mon 20 Apr 2020 19.26 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/20/oil-prices-sink-to-20-year-low-as-un-sounds-alarm-on-to-covid-19-relief-fund

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Enjoyable to watch the plan coming together.....economic anyway....😉

CL, can you believe what we are witnessing? Who ever thought oil would go below zero!? 

Bottom line is I believe we are going back to “a gold standard in a cryptocurrency sort of way” To quote Judy Shelton, Trump’s Fed Nominee... 

They gotta take down the petro dollar to make way for the new system

Scary and exciting times all at the same time. 

just wild

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

CL, can you believe what we are witnessing? Who ever thought oil would go below zero!? 

Bottom line is I believe we are going back to “a gold standard in a cryptocurrency sort of way” To quote Judy Shelton, Trump’s Fed Nominee... 

They gotta take down the petro dollar to make way for the new system

Scary and exciting times all at the same time. 

just wild

Agreed!😉

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 4/20/2020 at 2:32 AM, DinarThug said:

Speaking Of The 1980’s - I Heard That S&H Green Stamps Might Be Making A Big Comeback ! :o 

image.jpeg.61f304749e0b430dc681a0f8fc459016.jpeg

Put That In Ur Cutlass And Smoke The Tires - B’otches ...

:D  :D  :D 

Are these stamps still good? :unsure: I still have several books! :lol::lol:

Yes those were the days. I never thought I would see sub $1.00 gas again, but it is getting real close. I put diesel in the truck for under $2.00. Something that I haven't done in years. Yes, Times are changing. For better or worse? Don't know yet.....we will see.

Edited by 8th ID
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Are these stamps still good? :unsure: I still have several books! :lol::lol:

Yes those were the days. I never thought I would see sub $1.00 gas again, but it is getting real close. I put diesel in the truck for under $2.00. Something that I haven't done in years. Yes, Times are changing. For better or worse? Don't know yet.....we will see.

Green Stamps, first page were filled in. Those were some good days. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Y’all been busy. It’s just amazing to see all this unfold so quickly. Maybe 1st week of May will be the other stimulus round at the $2K/month. My mortgage company will let me float for 90 days with no penalties, auto insurance cut me a refund check, gas prices are $1.20/gal in my area....it’s crazy how this is playing out. Now it’s Iraq’s turn to RV. I bet the US has a lot of dinar and maybe that will be used to pay for some of the relief bills. I also have a feeling our government has been busy finding and seizing lots of assets and money from criminal enterprises. 

• Thanks 2