Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2020 RV

ilovesushi

49 minutes ago, happygilmores said:

Remember, one toke only and pass it down the line!

It was only 1 shot of whiskey. 

I remember the woman was Muslim for some reason. This is my first Dinar dream. Who knows the US just approved $2.2T so maybe Iraq can RV too. I’m sure with our new fortune, will be buying lots of things.

Edited by ilovesushi
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, umbertino said:

I envy you for having dreams that sharp!  Mine are usually kinda blurred most times....

It like I’m playing a part in someone else’s life. It feels so real that I wake up with the same emotions. Then I realize it’s was a dream or a prophetic dream, or just too much Whiskey.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Under this new bill, Small Biz gets forgivable loans. I too get a small piece of the pie for my family. Now if we can RV this already!

Forgivable loans: There is $350 billion allocated for the Small Business Administration to provide loans of up to $10 million per business. Any portion of that loan used to maintain payroll, keep workers on the books or pay for rent, mortgage and existing debt could be forgiven, provided workers stay employed through the end of June.

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/26/821457551/whats-inside-the-senate-s-2-trillion-coronavirus-aid-package

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 10:49 PM, yogaman said:

Michael Casey: Money Is Undergoing a Global Reset - CoinDesk
https://www.coindesk.com/money-reimagined-as-tech-politics-and-covid-19-collide-a-global-reset-looms

Global Currency Reset 

I was thinking about getting some crypto via Coin Base. But I was trying to wrap my mind around The Fed and where all our money comes from. It’s interesting nonetheless. I’ve also grappled with what a reset would look like. What would happen if all debts were forgiven? Houses paid? No car notes and student loans? No credit card debt; everyone starts off fresh. However, I got my RV money. I also have this strange idea that all the money that was stolen or used for crimes against humanity will be seized and repurposed back to the people similar to Mr. Robot, if you’ve seen that show. 

And I did get my stimulus money and there is discussion of another $2K/person and maybe even a $25K for essentials. Could this be part of the wealth transfer I was also feeling? Let’s wait and see. Go RV! I know you want to do it, I dare you!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ilovesushi said:

I was thinking about getting some crypto via Coin Base. But I was trying to wrap my mind around The Fed and where all our money comes from. It’s interesting nonetheless. I’ve also grappled with what a reset would look like. What would happen if all debts were forgiven? Houses paid? No car notes and student loans? No credit card debt; everyone starts off fresh. However, I got my RV money. I also have this strange idea that all the money that was stolen or used for crimes against humanity will be seized and repurposed back to the people similar to Mr. Robot, if you’ve seen that show. 

And I did get my stimulus money and there is discussion of another $2K/person and maybe even a $25K for essentials. Could this be part of the wealth transfer I was also feeling? Let’s wait and see. Go RV! I know you want to do it, I dare you!

It is pretty wild to see it all unfolding. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/13/2020 at 6:53 PM, ilovesushi said:

We should be getting a little piece of the pie soon ie round 1 of stimulus. I have a feeling it’s just a snack and the full meal is coming. Just watched this and it’s a good sign. Let’s go Iraq!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ZlgJWihuk#dialog

From you to God's ears.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ilovesushi said:

Could someone of you experts please enlighten me with at least the basics of this Bitcoin craze?  Still unclear to me if it's the real deal or a super-well made up fraud very intelligently served to the public......Thanks in advance....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Could someone of you experts please enlighten me with at least the basics of this Bitcoin craze?  Still unclear to me if it's the real deal or a super-well made up fraud very intelligently served to the public......Thanks in advance....

This is my opinion, and my opinion only.  I'm no Bitcoin expert, but this much I know:

Bitcoin is liable to go to $100,000, but I just don't like it, no matter how great they tell me it is.  

My reasoning is that most of the mining is done in China, so maybe China will shut down the mining one day.  Who knows?  After all the lying about this coronavirus business, who knows what dastardly deeds China is capable of doing?  I don't want to own anything that is controlled by China.

Next, since Bitcoin is "mined", it is subject to a 51% attack.  That means, what if 51% of the Bitcoin miners in China decide to get together and control Bitcoin somehow?  Who knows what kind of havoc they could wreak?

Thirdly, all that Bitcoin mining in China uses more electricity than the country of Ireland.  What is good about that?

So, my money is on XRP.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

This is my opinion, and my opinion only.  I'm no Bitcoin expert, but this much I know:

Bitcoin is liable to go to $100,000, but I just don't like it, no matter how great they tell me it is.  

My reasoning is that most of the mining is done in China, so maybe China will shut down the mining one day.  Who knows?  After all the lying about this coronavirus business, who knows what dastardly deeds China is capable of doing?  I don't want to own anything that is controlled by China.

Next, since Bitcoin is "mined", it is subject to a 51% attack.  That means, what if 51% of the Bitcoin miners in China decide to get together and control Bitcoin somehow?  Who knows what kind of havoc they could wreak?

Thirdly, all that Bitcoin mining in China uses more electricity than the country of Ireland.  What is good about that?

So, my money is on XRP.  

Thanks Floridian....

• Thanks 2

On 4/17/2020 at 2:02 PM, umbertino said:

Thanks Floridian....

Umbertino, I agree with Floridian, 

Dyor but the bottom line is BTC is the AOL of Crypto.... it’s dial up compared to broad band.... research xrp as it relates to the BIS Bank of International settlements, Christine Legarde and XRP, R3 Corda Settler based in London and Italy going live on R3, also look up SBI Japan and R3 and Ripple connections.... also Deputy Secretary Of the US treasury Craig Phillips taking a job at Ripple, DC office opened for Ripple.... Faster Payments Taskforce, For the Fed and Ripple.... Temenos, TASGroup, CIPS, RTGS, Finastra and Accenture, Black Rock Group and Larry Fink and how they tie in with the US treasury and Ripple... XRP is the token and XRPL is the xrp ledger that will bridge the Internet of Value similarly to the HTTP that we use to send Data or texts we will use the ILP (Interledger Protocol to send value in seconds using fiat currencies)..... just pointing you in the direction... your responsibility to research.

I am convinced that much of the financial world including DTCC will use xrp as the world bridge asset. I could be wrong but worth a look. 

Good luck 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Umbertino, I agree with Floridian, 

Dyor but the bottom line is BTC is the AOL of Crypto.... it’s dial up compared to broad band.... research xrp as it relates to the BIS Bank of International settlements, Christine Legarde and XRP, R3 Corda Settler based in London and Italy going live on R3, also look up SBI Japan and R3 and Ripple connections.... also Deputy Secretary Of the US treasury Craig Phillips taking a job at Ripple, DC office opened for Ripple.... Faster Payments Taskforce, For the Fed and Ripple.... Temenos, TASGroup, CIPS, RTGS, Finastra and Accenture, Black Rock Group and Larry Fink and how they tie in with the US treasury and Ripple... XRP is the token and XRPL is the xrp ledger crypto wallet" rel="external nofollow">ledger that will bridge the Internet of Value similarly to the HTTP that we use to send Data or texts we will use the ILP (Interledger Protocol to send value in seconds using fiat currencies)..... just pointing you in the direction... your responsibility to research.

I am convinced that much of the financial world including DTCC will use xrp as the world bridge asset. I could be wrong but worth a look. 

Good luck 

Thanks NEPatriotsFan1

• Thanks 2

I agree with NEPatriotsfan.. IMO XRP is the way to go.. Bitcoin is like the granddaddy of all crypto’s but he is basically still driving around in his 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass... Plus all the crypto’s are like rebels fighting against the big bad central banking system and it has not served them well.. XRP on the other hand is working with the Central banks and others to solve existing problems and help their system.. A completely different approach that the Central banks and US treasury seem to embrace.. My opinion is that XRP will be used by all Central banks in the not too distant future and right now on Coinbase it’s cheaper than 20 cents per coin.. how much it goes up to soon, is anyone’s guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Bitcoin is like the granddaddy of all crypto’s but he is basically still driving around in his 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass...

Speaking Of The 1980’s - I Heard That S&H Green Stamps Might Be Making A Big Comeback ! :o 

image.jpeg.61f304749e0b430dc681a0f8fc459016.jpeg

Put That In Ur Cutlass And Smoke The Tires - B’otches ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GregHi said:

I agree with NEPatriotsfan.. IMO XRP is the way to go.. Bitcoin is like the granddaddy of all crypto’s but he is basically still driving around in his 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass... Plus all the crypto’s are like rebels fighting against the big bad central banking system and it has not served them well.. XRP on the other hand is working with the Central banks and others to solve existing problems and help their system.. A completely different approach that the Central banks and US treasury seem to embrace.. My opinion is that XRP will be used by all Central banks in the not too distant future and right now on Coinbase it’s cheaper than 20 cents per coin.. how much it goes up to soon, is anyone’s guess.

Awesome, GregHi. I personally believe that XRP will be over 10K per coin.... The main reason is that SWIFT is antiquated. Trump has been saying that our systems to transfer money are over 40 years old. He’s talking about Swift and ACH systems. Ripple using XRP can transfer money around the world in 3-10 seconds. The DTCC handles the transactions of 1.6 Quadrillion dollars per year. There are only 100 Billion XRP that will ever be created. Some have been lost forever, but it cannot be mined like BTC etc.  It by it’s nature is a deflationary currency, so it will be an anchor against hyper inflationary digital currencies that govts will create at will. I.e. the digital yuan, digital dollar, digital euro etc.... but XRP will be the solid stabl bridge,... but I believe it will be at a high price so someone selling a lot cannot affect the market price. If you divide 1.6 quadrillion by 100 billion you get $11,600 per coin. 

The catch though is that the top 279 wallets hold 40,000,000,000 coins or so. There are only 48 Billion or so in circulation. 50Billion are held in locked escrow accounts through Ripple and I have my suspicions that those 50 Billion are earmarked for the IMF, World Bank, US Treasrury etc. 

So the real circulating supply is like 8-10 Billion. When they flip the switch it will be epic. And I wouldn’t be surprised to see BTC and XRP flip in both coin market cap position and price. 

Also, one more thing. XRP is KYC and AML Compliant. So the Govts and Banks will sanction this coin ( could include XLM in there as well ) but at the end of the day only KYC coins will be allowed into the new financial system. 

I am a registered independent and I lean more libertarian but I said to myself... all these coins that are trying to destroy the system will not be allowed to function inside the system. BTC LTC ZCASH etc. The system is too big to fail. And when it seemingly does fail they already have to new system in place where they control the Chess board! So I figured I might as well get rich off their game and try to figure out how to beat it from within (make sense?) 

Anyways... just some of my jumbled up thoughts on a Monday morning before heading off to work. (Still) Thankfully 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5