Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2020 RV

ilovesushi

On 12/13/2019 at 3:28 AM, GregHi said:

Yep, I think it’s coming in the next few weeks to months..

I am with you on this one. What I see most is no back lash from the EU. That should tell you something. Trump takes out Nuc sites, power, RG, Iranian leaders, etc and we have peace in the ME. BANG, RV.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

• 2 months later...

Interesting how COVID-19 is changing how we will do business with China. Could Iraq fill in for China? Perhaps the RV will allow Iraq to be rebuilt and the wealth will come back to the Iraqi people....so I had a feeling of wealth coming and got the news of a $3K stimulus check. Is this a small hint of more wealth to come like an RV? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ilovesushi said:

Interesting how COVID-19 is changing how we will do business with China. Could Iraq fill in for China? Perhaps the RV will allow Iraq to be rebuilt and the wealth will come back to the Iraqi people....so I had a feeling of wealth coming and got the news of a $3K stimulus check. Is this a small hint of more wealth to come like an RV? 

Would be good......Here's to hoping.....

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ilovesushi said:

:twothumbs: A VERY Interesting AND Astute Assessment, ILoveSushi (hey, I love sushi, too), AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I heard in the mid 90's the economic trade emphasis would shift from China to the Middle East.

Maybe COVID-19 is the catalyst?

We'll see!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/23/2019 at 3:10 PM, ilovesushi said:

What y’all think about these guys. First time I came across them. They got that feeling too. :)

I just now watched this.  I am familiar with the guy on the left, Jeff.  He certainly seems knowledgeable and makes sense, though I can't say I agree with everything he says.  I guess we'll see this week if his conclusions are correct or not.  In any event a nice bit of hopium for the next few days!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/21/2020 at 2:39 AM, ilovesushi said:

I had a strong, overwhelming feeling of wealth and positivity (for the very first time ever!) last Thursday. It was very strange because it came during a time of so much panic and uncertainty going around. Anyway, it’s keeping me in a good mood 😁 🤞🏻

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

I just now watched this.  I am familiar with the guy on the left, Jeff.  He certainly seems knowledgeable and makes sense, though I can't say I agree with everything he says.  I guess we'll see this week if his conclusions are correct or not.  In any event a nice bit of hopium for the next few days!!!

Wait .. I just watched this for the first time as well. The guy on the left says Iraq no longer uses the dollar, they gave up the MCP and only use the dinar..??? Did I miss that? Since when?

• Thanks 1

Y’all thank you for your responses. I’ll share a lucid dream I had last night. Lady Luck came to visit me and dropped off a wallet filled with cash and other currency. I looked through the bills and there was a mixture of dinars and US dollar. I estimated it was around $500 US but not including the value of the dinars. There was other currency in the pile of treasure being given to me. There was gold coins and other coins. I recall Paraguay bills all in $3. I also saw $2 and $3 US in the wallet. It was such a wild dream with other details but I’ll try to write them down to share later. Dream big!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ilovesushi said:

I’ll share a lucid dream I had last night.
Lady Luck came to visit me and dropped off a wallet filled with cash and other currency.

I Dreamed That My Electronic Wallet Was Full - But Then I Couldn’t Open The Velcro ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

Y’all thank you for your responses. I’ll share a lucid dream I had last night. Lady Luck came to visit me and dropped off a wallet filled with cash and other currency. I looked through the bills and there was a mixture of dinars and US dollar. I estimated it was around $500 US but not including the value of the dinars. There was other currency in the pile of treasure being given to me. There was gold coins and other coins. I recall Paraguay bills all in $3. I also saw $2 and $3 US in the wallet. It was such a wild dream with other details but I’ll try to write them down to share later. Dream big!

Remember, one toke only and pass it down the line!

• Haha 3

I envy you for having dreams that sharp!  Mine are usually kinda blurred most times....

• Like 2