Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Noontime Guru Opinions @ 1:02 PM CST - 12/12/2019

12-12-2019    Newshound Guru Jeff    I have found something HUGE that no one else has caught on to or noticed.  History right now is repeating itself.   Article "Parliamentary Finance:  Iraq will enter a temporary budget in 2020" Iraq is approving and putting in place a temporary budget...IMO what this temporary budget is gonna do is cover their government operating expenses through Q1.  What that does is gives them time to approve the permanent budget that I told you IMO would be implemented Q2...this article right at the end is telling you the reforms are inside the 2020 budget.  This is huge...

12-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru  RVAlready    I think [Article] 140 is smoke and CBI is fast tracking the RV. If the protestors do not see the RV soon, things will get uglier for the government.

:salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Thanks Ron,

"12-12-2019    Newshound Guru Jeff    I have found something HUGE that no one else has caught on to or noticed.  History right now is repeating itself. "

yeah, History is repeating itself.... Been doing that for 16 years! We were talking about the 1st quarter of 2020 and now it's 2ND QUARTER and when we get there it'll be Rama Ding Dong and 3RD QUARTER :facepalm2::butt-kicking: 

I'm thinking the People are going to blow a gasket real soon!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1