Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIVE: Articles of Impeachment Markup Day 2 for President Donald J. Trump

One arrest for a DUI, ( conviction ?) is not the same as having a baggy of cocaine, a crack pipe, an I.D. Badge of an officer and a car wreck. 

Your line of thinking eliminates everyone convicted of a crime from doing a community service by speaking out about their problem. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

One arrest for a DUI, ( conviction ?) is not the same as having a baggy of cocaine, a crack pipe, an I.D. Badge of an officer and a car wreck. 

Your line of thinking eliminates everyone convicted of a crime from doing a community service by speaking out about their problem. 

Ahh....levels of sin, I get it.  True, Matt Gaetz wasn't convicted....it's always nice to be the son of a State Senator when these sort of things happen, same as being the son of a former Vice President, I suppose.  Seems the trajectories of young Mr. Gaetz (R) and young Mr. Biden (D) aren't really all that different, other than Mr. Gaetz will get the benefit of the doubt.  Why not just call it what it is....a simple mistake on Gaetz's part for bringing Biden's substance problem up...when his own history isn't lily white?  No matter how much Republicans want to claim the moral high ground as a province of only them....truth will always prove otherwise.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ahh....levels of sin, I get it.  True, Matt Gaetz wasn't convicted....it's always nice to be the son of a State Senator when these sort of things happen, same as being the son of a former Vice President, I suppose.  Seems the trajectories of young Mr. Gaetz (R) and young Mr. Biden (D) aren't really all that different, other than Mr. Gaetz will get the benefit of the doubt.  Why not just call it what it is....a simple mistake on Gaetz's part for bringing Biden's substance problem up...when his own history isn't lily white?  No matter how much Republicans want to claim the moral high ground as a province of only them....truth will always prove otherwise.

GO RV, then BV

Who past really is?  The fact of the matter is that Gaetz was calling into question young Biden's qualifications for the position he was hired for.  No experience in international finance, no experience in the energy sector.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, stonewall67 said:

Who past really is?  The fact of the matter is that Gaetz was calling into question young Biden's qualifications for the position he was hired for.  No experience in international finance, no experience in the energy sector.  

Like a business man being pOTUS, who's never held a elected office in his life.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Like a business man being pOTUS, who's never held a elected office in his life.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, surely your aware of the fact that most politicians for the largest part of our existence as a country were not lifelong elected officials. They were business men, farmers etc. who wanted to serve and make a difference.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, stonewall67 said:

Shabs, surely your aware of the fact that most politicians for the largest part of our existence as a country were not lifelong elected officials. They were business men, farmers etc. who wanted to serve and make a difference.  

Seems to me, Hunter Biden fits the "no experience" necessary statement you just gave.  After all the budget of the U.S. government dwarfs the budget of Burisma by miles, don't you think?  Can't have it both ways.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Oh kind of like Ben Carson! Got it.

What???????  Ben Carson is a verified GENIUS!  Surely you were meaning someone else.  The Carson campaign was the only presidential campaign I ever sent money to.  If your referring to him not having HUD experience yet still being named Director of HUD...... He grew up in government subsidized housing and through hard work and determination became the worlds preeminent expert on pediatric neurology.  He knows housing needs because he lived through them!  Please don't let your hate blind your common sense!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seems to me, Hunter Biden fits the "no experience" necessary statement you just gave.  After all the budget of the U.S. government dwarfs the budget of Burisma by miles, don't you think?  Can't have it both ways.

GO RV, then BV

mmmmm... I fail to see the comparison.  Founder and owner of a multi-billion dollar corporation runs and wins the presidency..... Son of VP gets booted from the Navy etc. etc. and gains a seat on the Board of Directors for an international energy company???  How does that compare???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

I see my post was deleted.........typical!

That is what happens when you don't follow forum rules. BTW, your post was not deleted - it was just hidden from the other members because it is a flagrant violation of the rules. If you want to be banned - keep it up and you will succeed!  Trust me!

:cowboy2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1