Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ukrainians: Trump Just Sent Us ‘a Terrible Signal’

1 minute ago, stonewall67 said:

Shabs and Boston, where was the outcry for support system" rel="">support for Ukraine when Russia initiated their aggression?  If you will recall, the annexing of parts of Ukraine by Russia took place under the previous admin.  What did Obama send?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  Trump has at least sent actual military aide and supplies that can be used for fighting.  This is why those on the right call out the left for hypocrisy.  Heck, when Romney (NOT A FAN) suggested that Russia was our biggest threat, Obama told him the 80's wanted their foreign policy back.  In order to be truly honest, you have got to at least own up to the fact that the previous admin did absolutely nothing to thwart Putin and his plans to annex!

I concur.  He was not strong enough with Russia....and two wrongs don't make a right.  Heck, in 2014 I was still going through Ron Paul withdrawls.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I concur.  He was not strong enough with Russia....and two wrongs don't make a right.  Heck, in 2014 I was still going through Ron Paul withdrawls.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

I fail to see what the wrong was on Trumps part.  Yes, he asked for help in investigating Biden.  So?  If we want law and order to stand, if we want truth to prevail, if we want facts then we must have some investigations.  I wasn't against the Mueller Investigation.  I thought it dragged on too long but I was for it.  If Trump did something wrong, it needed to be found out.  He didn't.  Biden needs the same thing done to him.  Don't come at me with how it would hurt the candidacy of Trumps rival.  Isn't that was impeachment is about?  Dems know that Trump will not be removed.  Neither of the impeachment articles have any basis in law.  You can not find them in any law book in America.  Lets have investigations, lets have trials and lets have the chips fall where they may!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, stonewall67 said:

I fail to see what the wrong was on Trumps part.  Yes, he asked for help in investigating Biden.  So?  If we want law and order to stand, if we want truth to prevail, if we want facts then we must have some investigations.  I wasn't against the Mueller Investigation.  I thought it dragged on too long but I was for it.  If Trump did something wrong, it needed to be found out.  He didn't.  Biden needs the same thing done to him.  Don't come at me with how it would hurt the candidacy of Trumps rival.  Isn't that was impeachment is about?  Dems know that Trump will not be removed.  Neither of the impeachment articles have any basis in law.  You can not find them in any law book in America.  Lets have investigations, lets have trials and lets have the chips fall where they may!!

I've said it before....if Ukraine, a country of millions is as corrupt as every one says....why was Trump only concerned with the Bidens?  It certainly doesn't pass the smell test.  And I'm no constitutional scholar but I believe "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" is completely different from actual laws that you and I must adhere to.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've said it before....if Ukraine, a country of millions is as corrupt as every one says....why was Trump only concerned with the Bidens?  It certainly doesn't pass the smell test.  And I'm no constitutional scholar but I believe "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" is completely different from actual laws that you and I must adhere to.  

GO RV, then BV

High "CRIMES" and "MISDEMEANORS"....... nope, that actually refers to real terms of law.  Trump did talk about other issues of corruption on the phone call.  "Cloud Strike" was mentioned and talked about as was corruption in general when Trump told him he was concerned Zelinsky was surrounding himself with some of the same bad apples the previous admin had. Did you know that we have a treaty signed with Ukraine that simply states that prior to aide being released to them, it needed to be accounted for and corruption rooted out and dealt with.  It could successfully be argued that Trump was just upholding the terms of the treaty already in place.

• Like 4

Just now, stonewall67 said:

High "CRIMES" and "MISDEMEANORS"....... nope, that actually refers to real terms of law.  Trump did talk about other issues of corruption on the phone call.  "Cloud Strike" was mentioned and talked about as was corruption in general when Trump told him he was concerned Zelinsky was surrounding himself with some of the same bad apples the previous admin had. Did you know that we have a treaty signed with Ukraine that simply states that prior to aide being released to them, it needed to be accounted for and corruption rooted out and dealt with.  It could successfully be argued that Trump was just upholding the terms of the treaty already in place.

Yes, I knew that, still doesn't explain Trump's lack of a broad corruption thwarting in the Ukraine......and Cloud Strike has been debunked as conspiracy nonsense for a long time now.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Yes, I knew that, still doesn't explain Trump's lack of a broad corruption thwarting in the Ukraine......and Cloud Strike has been debunked as conspiracy nonsense for a long time now.

GO RV, then BV

I know, several liberal media outlets have labeled crowd strike as a conspiracy theory.  That's what we heard from the same folks when Devin Nunes put out the Nunes Memo that listed all the wrongs that were done in the FISA warrants for the Trump campaign.  They called him a hack and a conspiracy theorist who needed to be removed from chairing a committee.  Then we have an investigation and turns out EVERYTHING he said in his memo was true and the so called "fact checkers" were totally and completely wrong!!! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

On 12/12/2019 at 4:13 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Right....an angry one negged a post of mine about a girl with Aspergers (ASD) embracing her condition as her "superpower".  The human condition is deteriorating at an alarming rate under the Trump model of interacting with others.  

GO RV, then BV

Exactly what happened in my Country when Mr Salvini ( rightwing party "League")was minister of interiors with his petty extreme  and fascist "logic"....Lots of un-reasonable folks got inspired in perpetrating disgraceful acts of intolerance toward others....Sad in the least....He cleared  racist language and actions...And he was supposed to be a man of the democratic  Institutions ( had sworn on the Italian Constitution whose basic value is anti-fascism)

• Downvote 1