Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 11 December 2019

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Alright. I am the 20th person to comment.

I am getting older. Being 1st at this point is not a high expectation.

I tell my wife I am going to be late to my funeral so start without me. :)

I’ll make sure my beloved is late for his funeral because he has never been on time for anything in his life... lol😊 But as we too are getting older by the day I just hope we are both around to see this Dinar ride end with a profit .. if that could be possible 😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

20 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Adam. Things seem to be moving in the right direction.:twothumbs:

17 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Adam and your team  for your updates.. The  days between your weekly update seem to fly by fast.. 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I gave You both purple trophies for OBVIOUS reasons!!!

Thank You, Adam, for keeping us up to date!!!

I so look forward to the "fabled" "RV" "text"!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

10 hours ago, Sk 1962 said:

Thanks Adam! Things are going in the right direction , I Think So 🙃

Parliament’s Lined Up - But We May Need To Get Them A GPS Unit ! :o 

Funny Monty Python Olympics

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I gave You both purple trophies for OBVIOUS reasons!!!

Thank You, Adam, for keeping us up to date!!!

I so look forward to the "fabled" "RV" "text"!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

What are your thoughts on this Temp Budget being passed! Do you think this throws a monkey wrench in the RV for the 1st quarter of 2020?

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What are your thoughts on this Temp Budget being passed! Do you think this throws a monkey wrench in the RV for the 1st quarter of 2020?

:twothumbs: Great Question, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend AND Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To YOU!!! :tiphat:

So, OK, for bull selection for healthy herds, bulls should:

1. Have a lower birth weight.
  2. Smaller head (these two aid in the birthing of thee "progeny").
  3. Long barrel from shoulders back.
  4. Humongous hind quarters.
  5. High girth to age ratio of the "regenerator" "generator".
  6. Short "sheath" (prevents frost bite and subsequent problems in colder climates).

Well, OK, could look at a few other genetic advantages and if Santa Gertudis is a primo herd animal.

image.jpeg.6b708684e6b1e9b4d51056ec0dcfd5e7.jpeg
Texas

Origin. The Santa Gertrudis breed was developed in Texas, USA in the 1920s following attempts by King Ranch to cross Brahman and Shorthorn cattle to produce animals that would perform well under the local harsh, hot and dry conditions.

Well, OK, to Your MOST Excellent Question, the Bicraqi Iraqi ARE, er, well Bicraqi Iraqi AND "interested" "parties" "interest" THEE Bicraqi Iraqi To THEE "business" AT "hand".

Bull selection is likely a far more "sure" "thing" FOR "likelihood" OF "favorable" "outcomes"!!!

Well, OK, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ARE "full" OF "bull", TOO!!!

:o   :o   :o

I wonder WHO "selected" THAT "bull" FOR, well, er, PROPAGATION!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Honestly, I am thinking external factors have a significant role in the Bicraqi Iraqi LOCALIZED "event":

• The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal.
  • The United States Of America AND Europe Trade Deal(s). (these first two for financial whirled money flows for FOREIGN Trade so NOBODY bankrupts a lucrative deal)
  • Brexit.
  • Honk Konk. (next two for financial hub reasons East to West AND West to East - need to be INDEPENDENT AND AUTONOMOUS - any "QUESTIONS" On THEE United States Of America Honk Konk "resolution" THEE weasely CHINESE ARE "complaining" "about"???!!!)
  • The Insanians are bankrupted AND no longer foment terrorism in THEE Muddle East AND DO NOT INTERRUPT FOREIGN REGIONAL TRADE!!!
  • Other.

I am a !!!SUDDENLY!!! person and "anticipate" Adam's "fabled" "RV" "text" !!!SURPRISE!!! (GO ADAM - YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!!

Well, OK, Iya REALLY dunno if THEE Bicraqi Iraqi TEMPORARY 2020 means anything. After YEARS of speculation AROUND THEE "opening" Of THEE "budgets" AND nuttin HAPPENS, Iya JUST dunno.

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:00 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Alright. I am the 20th person to comment.

I am getting older. Being 1st at this point is not a high expectation.

I tell my wife I am going to be late to my funeral so start without me. :)

And she says "That's fine.  It's tomorrow at 3:00." 😂

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Great Question, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend AND Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To YOU!!! :tiphat:

So, OK, for bull selection for healthy herds, bulls should:

1. Have a lower birth weight.
  2. Smaller head (these two aid in the birthing of thee "progeny").
  3. Long barrel from shoulders back.
  4. Humongous hind quarters.
  5. High girth to age ratio of the "regenerator" "generator".
  6. Short "sheath" (prevents frost bite and subsequent problems in colder climates).

Well, OK, could look at a few other genetic advantages and if Santa Gertudis is a primo herd animal.

image.jpeg.6b708684e6b1e9b4d51056ec0dcfd5e7.jpeg
Texas

Origin. The Santa Gertrudis breed was developed in Texas, USA in the 1920s following attempts by King Ranch to cross Brahman and Shorthorn cattle to produce animals that would perform well under the local harsh, hot and dry conditions.

Well, OK, to Your MOST Excellent Question, the Bicraqi Iraqi ARE, er, well Bicraqi Iraqi AND "interested" "parties" "interest" THEE Bicraqi Iraqi To THEE "business" AT "hand".

Bull selection is likely a far more "sure" "thing" FOR "likelihood" OF "favorable" "outcomes"!!!

Well, OK, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ARE "full" OF "bull", TOO!!!

:o   :o   :o

I wonder WHO "selected" THAT "bull" FOR, well, er, PROPAGATION!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Honestly, I am thinking external factors have a significant role in the Bicraqi Iraqi LOCALIZED "event":

• The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal.
  • The United States Of America AND Europe Trade Deal(s). (these first two for financial whirled money flows for FOREIGN Trade so NOBODY bankrupts a lucrative deal)
  • Brexit.
  • Honk Konk. (next two for financial hub reasons East to West AND West to East - need to be INDEPENDENT AND AUTONOMOUS - any "QUESTIONS" On THEE United States Of America Honk Konk "resolution" THEE weasely CHINESE ARE "complaining" "about"???!!!)
  • The Insanians are bankrupted AND no longer foment terrorism in THEE Muddle East AND DO NOT INTERRUPT FOREIGN REGIONAL TRADE!!!
  • Other.

I am a !!!SUDDENLY!!! person and "anticipate" Adam's "fabled" "RV" "text" !!!SURPRISE!!! (GO ADAM - YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!!

Well, OK, Iya REALLY dunno if THEE Bicraqi Iraqi TEMPORARY 2020 means anything. After YEARS of speculation AROUND THEE "opening" Of THEE "budgets" AND nuttin HAPPENS, Iya JUST dunno.

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

I wished I knew how to put a picture of my new bull from Montana on here! Last time MarkinSA helped me with my badge picture! Ive tried to put pictures on here, I guess my account wont let me! Im big fan of the Gertu's!!! Im running Herfords! Their hard to beat in my opinion! Thanks so much for your insight on this deal! Im praying for a great 2020 for us! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your Family!!! Same to all DVer's and their families! Feel Free to Neg. away! :salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

I wished I knew how to put a picture of my new bull from Montana on here! Last time MarkinSA helped me with my badge picture! Ive tried to put pictures on here, I guess my account wont let me! Im big fan of the Gertu's!!! Im running Herfords! Their hard to beat in my opinion! Thanks so much for your insight on this deal! Im praying for a great 2020 for us! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your Family!!! Same to all DVer's and their families! Feel Free to Neg. away! :salute:

:twothumbs: Thank You AND Oh, YEAH!!!, Artitech, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

image.jpeg.f385af26bc65c591b1b7a659716f17e7.jpeg

Ain't he a cutie???!!!

Description

Origin: Herefordshire
Weight: Male: 1800 lbs. (bull); Female: 1200 lbs
Height: Male: 152 cm (59.8 in.); Female: 140 cm (55 in.)
Scientific name: Bos taurus
Horn status: White

That'll put some GREAT Beef ON THEE Table!!!

Go Moola Nova!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You AND Oh, YEAH!!!, Artitech, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

image.jpeg.f385af26bc65c591b1b7a659716f17e7.jpeg

Ain't he a cutie???!!!

Description

Origin: Herefordshire
Weight: Male: 1800 lbs. (bull); Female: 1200 lbs
Height: Male: 152 cm (59.8 in.); Female: 140 cm (55 in.)
Scientific name: Bos taurus
Horn status: White

That'll put some GREAT Beef ON THEE Table!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Yep Thats a beautiful Bull! I have a nice steer ready for when this thing Pops!! Big Texas Hoe Down!! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:04 PM, NoviceInvestor said:

I’ll make sure my beloved is late for his funeral because he has never been on time for anything in his life... lol😊 But as we too are getting older by the day I just hope we are both around to see this Dinar ride end with a profit .. if that could be possible 😊

What putz had any reason to give you rubbies for what you said? 😒 My guess it's someone that hates your politics, or your defense for Luigi. Joke em if they can't take freedom of speech .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

What putz had any reason to give you rubbies for what you said? 😒 My guess it's someone that hates your politics, or your defense for Luigi. Joke em if they can't take freedom of speech .

Thank you NYK.. when I see the red rubies on mine and other posts I just think .. Phantom Strikes again... 

This will get one as well 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 12/13/2019 at 8:37 PM, Artitech said:

Yep Thats a beautiful Bull! I have a nice steer ready for when this thing Pops!! Big Texas Hoe Down!! 🤠

:salute: !!!Artitech!!! :salute:

:twothumbs: YOU The Man, Artitech, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Somebody(ies) are ENVIOUS of YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT!!!

AND gave YOU Red Ruby Citations.

I gave YOU purple trophies. I hope You don’t mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

For THEE “discenters”:

Beef.

It’s what’s for DINNER.

Suck It UP BUTTERCUP AND

GET OVER IT!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It’s just someone spoofing the site! I could have concrete undisputed information on the RV or something very positive and this person would neg it! I very opinionated anyway. I know I say things that make these subversive DemoRats very angry! That is just where our great country is now! I will never compromise with the DemoRats! These despicable miserable human beings have crossed the line! 1. I will never compromise on the murder of babies. Period! I could go but won’t! It’s beating a dead horse! I’m going to enjoy the Christmas holidays and wish all members of DV family a very Merry Christmas and praying we all have a very prosperous and Healthy New Year!!! Thanks Synopses for sharing your thoughts, I for one appreciate it! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

It’s just someone spoofing the site! I could have concrete undisputed information on the RV or something very positive and this person would neg it! I very opinionated anyway. I know I say things that make these subversive DemoRats very angry! That is just where our great country is now! I will never compromise with the DemoRats! These despicable miserable human beings have crossed the line! 1. I will never compromise on the murder of babies. Period! I could go but won’t! It’s beating a dead horse! I’m going to enjoy the Christmas holidays and wish all members of DV family a very Merry Christmas and praying we all have a very prosperous and Healthy New Year!!! Thanks Synopses for sharing your thoughts, I for one appreciate it! 🤠

:twothumbs: Great Comments, Artitech, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

7 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Omgoodness what's to neg??!! Dumbhead(s).....please neg away, who cares. 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Great Comments, Sage449, AND ALL The Very Best To You, TOO!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1