Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq informs the Iranian Chargé d'Affairs of his refusal to bomb Iran to US bases and considers it a violation of sovereignty

Butifldrm

US PERSONNEL OF EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD SECURE: STATE DEPARTMENT

311220191929149122019924281111.jpg

11 minutes ago

http://www.nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id=18711&MapID=2

SULAIMANI — All American personnel of the US Embassy in Baghdad are secure and there has been no breach of the facility, where militia supporters enraged by US air strikes on Iraq staged a violent protest on Tuesday (December 31), the State Department said.

A State Department spokesperson said the US ambassador to Iraq, Matt Tueller, had been on previously scheduled personal travel for more than a week and reports that he had been evacuated are false, according to Reuters.

The official said Tueller was returning to the embassy and there are no plans for an evacuation of the facility. 

(NRT Digital Media/Reuters)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 6ly410 said:

US PERSONNEL OF EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD SECURE: STATE DEPARTMENT

311220191929149122019924281111.jpg

11 minutes ago

http://www.nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id=18711&MapID=2

SULAIMANI — All American personnel of the US Embassy in Baghdad are secure and there has been no breach of the facility, where militia supporters enraged by US air strikes on Iraq staged a violent protest on Tuesday (December 31), the State Department said.

A State Department spokesperson said the US ambassador to Iraq, Matt Tueller, had been on previously scheduled personal travel for more than a week and reports that he had been evacuated are false, according to Reuters.

The official said Tueller was returning to the embassy and there are no plans for an evacuation of the facility. 

(NRT Digital Media/Reuters)

All 1250 of them, with not one injury. What a MIRACLE 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I agree, but what's the prize for winning the game? It's is my hope/opinion that the prize is the RV of the Iraqi dinar. Otherwise what is the concern for America to even be there? We produce more oil than they do and we don't really need permission to do whatever it takes to stop terrorism

Agreed. The win is a democratic and powerful state in the ME, for the people by the people; and from a US perspective, a way to pay for the previous war  and current costs, through the R.V., and from our perspective a long awaited RV. Putting Iran back in the box will also be a bonus, too.

Get 'er done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Thank you for the post 6ly410.  

I’m very glad no one was hurt at our Embassy.  You can say what you want but any attack on our Embassies is a direct attack on the USA.  There definitely needs to be a strong response imo.  If not Iran will see it as a sign of weakness and continue.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

PM @AdilAbdAlMahdi: Iraqi security forces will respond to any act of aggression or harassment against foreign embassies in Iraq, and those responsible will face the full force of the law.

That’s a decent attempt to diffuse the situation but how about a statement condemning the attack of our base.  And, how about a statement demanding Iran get their militias the hell out of Iraq. The American Soldiers have given your sorry ass of a nation freedom 2 times.  What has Iran done for you Iraq.  This garbage by the Iraqi Government fires me up.  I had a son serve over in that shithole and came back in a terrible state.  I better sign off for awhile before I go off.  

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This bears all the earmarks of a False Flag. Why are American Soldiers firing none lethal weapons at invaders? Why is POTUS not accusing Iraq of allowing an attack on American soil and responding 

accordingly? Why was the order not given to strife the violent attackers with machine gun rounds from 

Blackhawk helicopters? Why have American troops not been order to take Baghdad and control of the Iraqi government for their allowing the American Embassy to be attacked?

But the biggest tale tale of all is this, Why is it that the supposed American hating attackers have NOT KILLED or even injured one American?

Remember Benghazi? That was a real assault. And 4 Americans lost their lives. The Benghazi attackers would have killed many more if they could. 

Are we really supposed to believe that Iran sent hundreds of attackers with NO WEAPONS to attack the Embassy of the most powerful nation in the world? Are we really stupid enough to accept that the supposed Iranian protest attackers would willingly attack the Embassy of the most powerful nation on earth without weapons? REALLY:facepalm1:

And now everyone thinks that this is a setback for the RV. I submit to all that this entire event is a 

False Flag with one intention. To garner support of the American and Iraqi people for the impending 

American assault against the Iranian government. POTUS has used this event to blame Iran for it's interference in Iraq, and stated that he will respond. The Iranian interference with Iraqi politics is soon to be a thing of the pasts. Furthermore, if you read what Master Yota has been posting then you know that they are about to implement the In-term Government in Iraq. These events are not the end of the 

RV, But rather they are the beginning of it. This is the very definition of 

SUDDENLY 

An event that occurs when no one is expecting it to. :drunk:   :pirateship::bagofmoney:

Just a though but with the events in Virginia and the talk of wanting to start a shooting conflict to blame it on the Trump Supports.....Could this have been planned and orchestrated by obama to make POTUS Trump look bad and weak in the eyes of the Iranians,The Iraqis and the Trump Base?

just wondering why no one on either side was really hurt....so firs and broken glass.....pretty well behaved mob it would appear.

Just wondering what is really going on.....More Get Trump at any cost.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Younger Iranians are generally quite pro-American. Keep that in mind. It is the old Guard in Iran we are fighting, for the most part. Iranian soldiers mostly do what soldiers do everywhere: obey orders. The Iranian young people are not looking for a war. Neither are we. Only the old Guard rulers are looking for a war, to distract from their mismanagement of the Iranian economy and their foolish decisions. Time is on the side of America, the younger generation in both Iran and Iraq, they want change, they want to be part of the civilized world, they want jobs and trade. Iran is starting to hurt. The last thing we need to do is invade Iran.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wildeman said:

Agreed LB, it is unfortunate but it seems our dream once again may be in holding pattern. 

Always Hope though. 🙏

Somewhere back in time I recall Kim Clement the prophet making a prediction about this. My memory is 

not the greatest these days but he foretold there would be great unrest or something to that affect just before the

RV blessing.

Does anyone else recall this?

Thanks for your input my friend and happy 2020,

I remember kim Clement prediction, I hope this is the unrest before the RV blessings.

Edited by Laid Back
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Good Afternoon DV's . If Iran can shut down the Aramco Oil Field with a drone attack launched from Iraq ? And it does not start a war or  stop  progress in Iraq . This embassy protest won't either in my opinion . Its a blessing everyone in the embassy is safe . Have A Happy New Year All ! Lets see what these Knuckle Heads do next year .......and yes . onward 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=225278.....

Urgent Trump thanks Saleh and Abdul-Mahdi and confirms: Our embassy has been safe for hours

Editing Date: 1/1/2020 0:32  274 times read
Trump thanks Saleh and Abdul-Mahdi and stresses: Our embassy has been safe for hours
(Baghdad: Al Furat News) US President Donald Trump confirmed today, Wednesday, that the United States embassy in Baghdad has been safe for hours, thanks to the intervention of US forces.
This came against the background of the events that occurred in front of the American embassy on Tuesday.
"I thank the Iraqi President and Prime Minister for their prompt response to our request to secure the American embassy," Trump said in a tweet on his Twitter account, noting that "the American embassy in Baghdad has been safe for hours and still thanks to the intervention of our great fighters equipped with the latest weapons."
He added: "We will hold Iran fully responsible for any human or material losses that occur as a result of storming the American embassy in Baghdad."
He continued: "I tell Iran that it will pay a very high price as a result of storming the American embassy in Baghdad, which is a threat, not a warning." is over

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq informs the Iranian Chargé d'Affairs of his refusal to bomb Iran to US bases and considers it a violation of sovereignty