Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq informs the Iranian Chargé d'Affairs of his refusal to bomb Iran to US bases and considers it a violation of sovereignty

Butifldrm

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for your input my friend and happy 2020,

I remember kim Clement prediction, I hope this is the unrest before the RV blessings.

“When things seem at their worst, I shall bring it forth.” “There shall be a break in the financial system in the East”, “the Dinar”.. “hasn’t been time, hasn’t been time, sudden change!” I hope those are exact quotes.. those are the words I remember in his videos..

Edited by GregHi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, GregHi said:

“When things seem at their worst, I shall bring it forth.” “There shall be a break in the financial system in the East”, “the Dinar”.. “hasn’t been time, hasn’t been time, sudden change!” I hope those are exact quotes.. those are the words I remember in his videos..

Thanks for the quotes my friend GH, happy new year 2020 to you and your family.

Go RV sooner than later 

Go 2020

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@GregHi your post encouraged me to Google this.  Thank you!  😀

The part about Iran is happening in the news today.  I skimmed the article and took out these quotations.  Now, I'll go back and read it all.

Kim prophesied about a future leader of America, and he stated, I heard gold. I wasn’t sure if this was attached to his name. He will restore the fortunes in this nation because of his brilliance.” Kim went on to say, “This man will throttle the enemies of Israel.”  ("This prophecy was declared one year and 4 months before a political outsider, Donald Trump declared, his candidacy in June of 2015.")

“The Dow at 20,000 points. All of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regard to the DINAR.”

The Spirit of God is speaking now over the region of Iraq, over the region of Iran, over the regions of the Middle East and southern Asia. I am speaking that I may release resources, and there will be a grave surrender that will take place in the months to come. I want to free you, every one of you, My people, to be able to stretch out their hand to the lonely, to the hungry, to the poor, and feed them and clothe them. This is My desire,” says the Lord.

“Therefore, there shall be a break in the financial system in the Middle East, the Dinar.” God said, “When things seem at their worst, I shall bring it forth and I shall free them up. There shall be a prosperity in a place where you least expect it. The prayers of My people in Iran and the prayers of My Christian people that have come forth from Iraq and from Palestine – yes Palestine – and even those regions, I will hear their prayers and I will do something marvelous and will affect this nation,” says the Lord. “You put your hand in the hand of Iran? I say to you, I will remove the hand of America out of the hand of Iran,” says the Lord, “and I will free up My people.”

https://www.openheaven.com/forums/topic/trump-dow-20000-and-the-dinar-kim-clements-prophecies-from-a-place/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi affirmed on Tuesday that the Iraqi forces continue to protect the US embassy and other diplomatic missions, while US President Donald Trump stressed his confidence in the importance of the role and leadership of Iraq.

"Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received a phone call at 19:30 from US President Donald Trump, who inquired about the situation in Iraq and the developments surrounding the American embassy in Baghdad, " the Prime Minister's Office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News .

He added that " Abdul - Mahdi explained that the events came after the recent events painful and he already explained - two days ago - US Secretary of Defense Esber seriousness of the consequences," adding that " Abdul - Mahdi said that the Iraqi security forces continue to carry out their duty to protect the embassy in the US and the rest of the missions Diplomacy and Representations. "

He said Abdul - Mahdi to talk about the regional that the situation "show the Iraqi government has always sought to maintain good relations with neighboring countries, including the Islamic Republic of Iran, as well as Western friendly countries, particularly the United States , " pointing out that " the situation has deteriorated because of the differences between the two sides and that Iraq wants to There will be a country of negotiation and calm to keep the danger of war out of Iraq and everyone. "

And Abdul Mahdi indicated to the American President, "You remember that you do not want war, and we hear from the Iranian leaders a similar position. Iraq has stressed the importance of negotiations or at least reaching realistic arrangements and agreements to calm down."

For his part, the American President stressed "his confidence in the importance of the role and leadership of Iraq and what it can play in this regard."

The two Presidents agreed to keep the direct lines open between them to follow up on the matter.

US Secretary of State Pompeo and his assistant, David Hill , called to follow the latest developments in the country.

Was held, on Tuesday morning, a popular ceremony in downtown Baghdad , for the funeral of the martyrs of the popular crowd who were killed as a result of US bombing in Anbar province yesterday evening Sunday, stormed the mourners Green Zone and went to the US embassy building they are waving Iraqi flags and flags of the popular crowd , protest On the American bombing.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Trump accuses Iran of the embassy attack ... and redefines Washington's policies in Iraq

Pompeo holds the Baghdad government responsible for protecting American interests
Wednesday - 6 Jumada I 1441 AH - 01 January 2020 AD Issue number [15009]

1577807007934045700.jpg?itok=ZHxvuKVq
Elements of the "crowd" write the phrase "Soleimani Qaidi" in reference to the Iranian general Qassem Soleimani on the wall of the American embassy yesterday (AFP)
Washington: Elie Youssef
US President Donald Trump blamed Iran for masterminding the attack on the US embassy in Baghdad, and called on Iraqis to "be free" from Tehran's hegemony.
"Iran killed an another site, and it wounded a lot," Trump said in a tweet. We have responded strongly, and we will always do so. Now Iran is planning the attack on the American embassy in Iraq, and they will bear full responsibility, and we expect Iraq to use its forces to protect the embassy. We have informed them of that. ”
In a later tweet, Trump told the Iraqis: "Those who want freedom and do not want to submit to Iran's domination and control: This is your time."
Trump's tweets represented a shift in the American position towards the head of the American administration directly, and not from any other official, about the future of dealing with the Iraq file and the role that Iran plays in it. His tweet came after similar statements from a number of American officials, that the policy that was followed by the Barack Obama administration has ended, and that the policy of blackmail that Tehran has been adopting with Washington no longer works.
Later, US State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagos said that Minister Mike Pompeo had made separate phone calls to Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and President Barham Saleh from his Washington office. Ortagos added in a statement that Pompeo made it clear that the United States will continue to defend the Americans who are already there to support an independent and sovereign Iraq. The statement added that Abdul-Mahdi and Saleh assured the minister that they bear a serious responsibility and will guarantee the safety and security of American individuals and property.
Pompeo said in a tweet: «We defended in a defensive manner the Iranian proxy attack that killed an American citizen and wounded American and Iraqi soldiers. Now Iranian-backed groups are threatening our embassy in Baghdad. ” He added that he had spoken with Saleh and Abdul-Mahdi to confirm their commitment to protecting American citizens and buildings.
Although some Iraqi security officials attempted to justify how the “popular crowd” demonstrators managed to enter the heavily fortified “Green Zone” so easily, American circles questioned those justifications, saying that peaceful Iraqi demonstrators who had previously sought to cross the bridge leading to that area, They were being severely and repulsed, which indicates that collusion has occurred between the “Popular Mobilization” demonstrators and the security force involved in protecting the Green Zone.
Minister Pompeo had contacted each of: Prince Muhammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Crown Prime Minister and Minister of Defense of Saudi Arabia, and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, to discuss Iran's destabilizing behavior in the region and the recent raids of American forces on sites Hezbollah in Iraq, according to a US State Department statement. Pompeo, in a tweet on Twitter, pledged that Washington would continue to work with Saudi Arabia and the UAE to confront Iran.
The US Secretary of State said that he had fruitful dialogues with both the Saudi crown prince and the crown prince of Abu Dhabi to discuss attacks against coalition forces in Iraq last Friday.
Ortagos said in a statement that Pompeo discussed with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia the attacks on the coalition forces, and agreed that "the Iranian regime and its proxies constitute a destabilizing force", and both sides emphasized that they would continue to work together to counter this threat.
The statement added that Pompeo also spoke to Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and the two sides expressed deep concern about the attacks of the "Hezbollah Brigades" against the coalition forces in Iraq. They agreed that the US measures taken were a response to protect coalition interests and were "defensive, appropriate and justified."
Tony Badran, a researcher at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, told Asharq Al-Awsat that the recent Iranian escalation against the United States may be a big mistake in light of Tehran's lack of awareness of the changes that have taken place in the adopted American policy towards it.
He added that Trump's brief and largely expressive tweet about this transformation carried three messages: that the responsibility lies with Iran directly, and that the Iraqi government is responsible for protecting the American embassy, and that the United States is ready and will repeat strikes if not only its interests and citizens are endangered; And for its allies as well.
Badran added that the fears that this escalation would jeopardize the presence of the American forces and thus may lead to a decision to withdraw them from Iraq, is not out of the question because the biggest victim of this exit will be Iraq itself, and Iran may find itself more encircled and besieged if Washington decides to withdraw And impose sanctions on Iraq.
Badran asked whether Baghdad was able to face those sanctions, and its ability to maintain the exemptions granted to them from Washington to continue importing electric energy and fuel from Iran, and the ability of its financial, monetary and economic institutions to face US sanctions against them. He concluded by saying that it is quite early to talk about the withdrawal of American forces from Iraq, especially since the Trump administration will not repeat the policies of his predecessor Obama, who made it hostage to the nuclear agreement with Tehran, and Washington appeared to be fighting the Sunnis in Iraq in the interest of Iran.
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

47 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for the quotes my friend GH, happy new year 2020 to you and your family.

Go RV sooner than later 

Go 2020

I still lesson to that every once in a while to put things into prospective. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The United States of America sends additional forces to protect its embassy..and the "foreign" of Iraq is suspended

The United States of America sends additional forces to protect its embassy..and the "foreign" of Iraq is suspended
United States Secretary of Defense
 December 31, 2019 9:54 PM

Direct: The Minister of Defense of the United States of America announced that his country will send additional forces to Baghdad to protect its embassy after it was attacked by pro-Iranian militia elements.

"The Ministry of Defense is working closely with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to ensure the safety of our embassy and our employees in Baghdad, and we will send additional forces to support our embassy staff, " Mark Esber said in a statement on Tuesday .

"As in all countries, we rely on the host country’s forces to help protect our people in the country," Esber continued.

Mark Esber pointed out that his country called on the government of Iraq to fulfill its international responsibilities to do so.

"The United States continues to support the Iraqi people, a free, sovereign and prosperous Iraq," said the United States Secretary of Defense.

For its part, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry said, in a statement on Tuesday evening, that it was closely following the gathering of demonstrators in the United States of America in front of its gate, in protest against the bombing of sections of the popular crowd, and the resulting victims.

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry stressed that the diplomatic missions operating on Iraq are subject to high respect and appreciation, and that the Ministry is committed to preserving its sanctity in line with the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, and the need not to jeopardize its security.

The Foreign Ministry pointed out that the Iraqi Prime Minister called on everyone to leave immediately, away from these places.

The Prime Minister stressed, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that any aggression or provocation to embassies and foreign representations is an act that security forces will strictly prohibit and that the law will be punished with the harshest penalties .

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

The part about Iran is happening in the news today.  I skimmed the article and took out these quotations.  Now, I'll go back and read it all.

Kim prophesied about a future leader of America, and he stated, I heard gold. I wasn’t sure if this was attached to his name. He will restore the fortunes in this nation because of his brilliance.” Kim went on to say, “This man will throttle the enemies of Israel.”  ("This prophecy was declared one year and 4 months before a political outsider, Donald Trump declared, his candidacy in June of 2015.")

“The Dow at 20,000 points. All of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regard to the DINAR.”

The Spirit of God is speaking now over the region of Iraq, over the region of Iran, over the regions of the Middle East and southern Asia. I am speaking that I may release resources, and there will be a grave surrender that will take place in the months to come. I want to free you, every one of you, My people, to be able to stretch out their hand to the lonely, to the hungry, to the poor, and feed them and clothe them. This is My desire,” says the Lord.

“Therefore, there shall be a break in the financial system in the Middle East, the Dinar.” God said, “When things seem at their worst, I shall bring it forth and I shall free them up. There shall be a prosperity in a place where you least expect it. The prayers of My people in Iran and the prayers of My Christian people that have come forth from Iraq and from Palestine – yes Palestine – and even those regions, I will hear their prayers and I will do something marvelous and will affect this nation,” says the Lord. “You put your hand in the hand of Iran? I say to you, I will remove the hand of America out of the hand of Iran,” says the Lord, “and I will free up My people.”

https://www.openheaven.com/forums/topic/trump-dow-20000-and-the-dinar-kim-clements-prophecies-from-a-place/

Thanks Floridian, you're right on top of it.   :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Watch ... the Marines launch to protect the American embassy in Iraq
Marines 
The American army has sent a group of special forces "Marines" to the headquarters of the American embassy in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, to secure the embassy headquarters after storming it from protesters protesting against America targeting the headquarters of the popular crowd in Iraq, according to the Russian Sputnik Network, and US officials said that the Pentagon today sent about 100 of US Marines to the American embassy in Baghdad to enhance security after Iraqi protesters angry at the American air strikes on the "popular crowd" forces supported by Iran in Iraq and Syria stormed the embassy complex .

Defense Secretary Mark Espire said the new forces would help "ensure the security of our embassy and our personnel working in Baghdad ."

The Esper statement came as television footage showed dozens of protesters standing along the walls of the embassy compound and hurling stones at them .

According to "Stars and Stripes," a newspaper issued by the US military, a US official said that infantry from the 2nd Battalion, 7th Marine, were transferred early Tuesday afternoon from the US base in Kuwait to the embassy in Baghdad.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

U.S. Marines assigned to Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force-Crisis Response-Central Command (SPMAFTF-CR-CC) 19.2, prepare to deploy from Kuwait in support of a crisis response mission, Dec. 31, 2019. The SPMAGTF-CR-CC is designed to move with speed and precision to support operations throughout the Middle East. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Sgt. Robert G. Gavaldon)
DECEMBER 31, 2019 LAURA WIDENER

The Pentagon directed at least 100 crisis response Marines to reinforce the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad on Tuesday following violent protests — and released photos and videos of it all.

1000w_q95-9-5.jpg

U.S. Marines from Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force-Crisis Response-Central Command (SPMAGTF-CR-CC) 19.2 depart from a MV-22 Osprey at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, Dec. 31, 2019. (U.S. Marine Corps/Released)

The Marines, assigned to Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force-Crisis Response-Central Command (SPMAFTF-CR-CC), responded after the State Department’s urgent request for protection at the embassy.

Videos and photos released by the Department of Defense show the Marines loading up in MV-22 Ospreys from Kuwait and deploying at the U.S Embassy in Baghdad.

The SPMAFTF-CR-CC is ground force deployed to the Middle East that specializes in crisis response, and mobilizes quickly to situations like the unrest surrounding the embassy.

1000w_q95-8-5.jpg

U.S. Marines from Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force-Crisis Response-Central Command (SPMAGTF-CR-CC) 19.2 depart from a MV-22 Osprey at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, Dec. 31, 2019. (U.S. Marine Corps/Released)

The Trump administration is reportedly considering sending at least hundreds — if not thousands — of troops to the Middle East amid the unrest, ABC News reported.

1000w_q95-10-4.jpg

Marine Commandant Gen. David Berger tweeted of the deployment, saying, “Marines, always ready at a moment’s notice…”

Marines, always ready at a moment’s notice… https://t.co/xo2pep4lhn

— David H. Berger (@CMC_MarineCorps) December 31, 2019

In a statement, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper confirmed that protection measures were underway.

“The Department of Defense is working closely with the State Department to ensure the security of our Embassy and personnel in Baghdad,” Esper said.

“We have taken appropriate force protection actions to ensure the safety of American citizens, military personnel and diplomats in country, and to ensure our right of self-defense. We are sending additional forces to support our personnel at the Embassy,” Esper continued.

“As in all countries, we rely on host nation forces to assist in the protection of our personnel in country, & we call on the Gov’t of Iraq to fulfill its international responsibilities to do so. The US continues to support the Iraqi people & a free, sovereign, & prosperous Iraq,” he added.

1000w_q95-7-11.jpg

U.S. Marines assigned to Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force-Crisis Response-Central Command (SPMAFTF-CR-CC) 19.2, prepare to deploy from Kuwait in support of a crisis response mission, Dec. 31, 2019. The SPMAGTF-CR-CC is designed to move with speed and precision to support operations throughout the Middle East. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Sgt. Robert G. Gavaldon)

DOD video also showed AH-64 Apache helicopters providing air support and dropping flares over the embassy.

U.S. Army soldiers at the nearby Forward Operating Base Union III in Baghdad were also photographed taking defensive positions.

1000w_q95-11-3.jpg

U.S. Army Soldiers from 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division, Task Force-Iraq, man defensive positions at Forward Operating Base Union III, Baghdad, Iraq, Dec. 31, 2019. (U.S. Army Photo by Maj. Charlie Dietz, Task Force-Iraq Public Affairs)

The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad was stormed by pro-Iranian protesters early Tuesday, less than two days after the U.S. carried out airstrikes on five sites belonging to the Iran-backed Iraqi militia, Kata’ib Hezbollah.

The protesters set fire to the embassy’s perimeter, smashed windows and doors, and marched and chanted while shouting “death to America” and “down, down America.”

Embassy employees and diplomats were forced to evacuate the location and are now in hiding.

The U.S. airstrikes conducted on Sunday came in response after the Kata’ib Hezbollah militia launched a 30+ rocket attack on the K1 military base near Kirkuk, Iraq, which left one U.S. defense contractor dead, and four other U.S. service members injured, according to a Pentagon statement.

The U.S. airstrikes killed 25 militia members and injured 51, and the militia vowed to strike back on the U.S. in revenge.

• Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS: Pentagon prepares 4,000 paratroopers for rapid deployment to Kuwait after Donald Trump said Iran will 'pay a very BIG PRICE' for the attack on the US embassy in Baghdad

• U.S. Army’s 82nd Airborne Division’s alert brigade was issued orders to deploy rapidly to Kuwait on Tuesday
  • At least 500 paratroopers are already en route and alert brigade of 4,000 has been put on notice
  • A swarm of pro-Iran Shiite militiamen attacked the US embassy in Baghdad, Iraq earlier on Tuesday
  • Militia fighters broke through the compound gate and set fires within the high-security complex   
  • Pentagon deployed 100 additional Marines to the embassy in Chinook helicopters to beat back the attack 
  • Trump has vowed to hold Tehran accountable for the embassy attack, which is in retaliation for US air strikes 
  • Those USAF strikes were themselves in retaliation for last week's killing of an another site in Kirkuk
  • Trump tweeted Tuesday: 'Iran killed an another site, wounding many. We strongly responded, and always will Now Iran is orchestrating an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Iraq. They will be held fully responsible'

PUBLISHED: 18:39 EST, 31 December 2019 | UPDATED: 19:44 EST, 31 December 2019 

The U.S. Army’s 82nd Airborne Division’s alert brigade has reportedly been issued orders to deploy rapidly to Kuwait following an attack on the American embassy in Baghdad by a pro-Iranian mob.

At least 500 paratroopers are already making their way to Kuwait, and a Deployment Ready Brigade of 4,000 has been put on notice for imminent deployment, three U.S. defense officials told Fox News on Tuesday.

The Pentagon is expected to issue a statement in the coming hours about the deployment. 

The snap deployment comes amid rapidly rising tensions between Iran and the U.S. and a series of violent ***-for-tat escalations between the two countries.

Earlier on Tuesday, President Donald Trump announced that the US embassy in Baghdad was safe after some 6,000 pro-Iran militia fighters stormed the compound, set walls ablaze and chanted 'Death to America!' in a violent retaliation for American air strikes.

The president doubled down in his warning to Iran, saying their government will be held 'fully responsible' for the attack that forced the Pentagon to send 100 Marines as reinforcements to the Iraqi embassy. 

'The U.S. Embassy in Iraq is, & has been for hours, SAFE! Many of our great Warfighters, together with the most lethal military equipment in the world, was immediately rushed to the site. Thank you to the President & Prime Minister of Iraq for their rapid response upon request,' Trump tweeted Tuesday evening. 

'Iran will be held fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities. They will pay a very BIG PRICE! This is not a Warning, it is a Threat. Happy New Year!' he added. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Yes, his prophecies are ringing true! Amazing!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I'm thinking to myself, one hundred Marines that's not going to be enough. And then I scroll down and see 4,000 troops. It's time for some whoop ass!

Just remember this is 100 recon marines.. that might be equal to 4,000 troops.. lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq informs the Iranian Chargé d'Affairs of his refusal to bomb Iran to US bases and considers it a violation of sovereignty