Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Kim Clement (Prophecy) Video!!

On 2/29/2020 at 8:14 AM, coorslite21 said:

Good post.....I try to avoid some of the "legalistic" debate in Christianity.......

Such as....Catholic or Protestant....who is on the more righteous path?

Clement certainly was Christ based in his beliefs and teachings.....he led 10's of thousands around the would to know Jesus.  For me that is what I choose to take away from his ministry.......

JMO  CL 

In some faiths, religions and beliefs there is no good and no evil only the intention of the act upon the belief is as such. Let's take the dichotomy of a glass of water. In and of itself, it is neither good or evil, right or wrong as it sits on a counter or table. When you pick up the water and consume it, the act of consuming the water becomes good by rehydrating you. However, should you pick up the the glass of water and throw the water in someone's face and depending on your subjective view does that water become evil or wrong. One could also state that consuming a glass of wonderful H2O can be detrimental if the act of drinking that glass of water was preceded by drinking many glasses of water and thus causes you harm. Then the act of drinking the water is harmful which in turn translates into an evil act. Which is right which is wrong? Everything is subjective in this world.

Christianity seeks to define right and wrong and good and evil. Its like Americans see the difference between Communism and Capitalism and Russians see it vice versa. When I speak of the The Three Sisters of Fatima, Christians all over the world (not all) claim the Sisters of Fatima as prophets, but are they really? Examine the scenario a little more closely. The three sisters one day look up and see the Holy Mother, Mary. She gives them three prophecies. They then go back to whence they came and deliver the message. In Islam, they are considered messengers and not prophets. Others see them as prophets. Yet they did not prophesy anything but delivered the words from a vision they claimed they had. All too often these visions are confused with prophesy and which is why the line is blurred on visions, messages, and prophets. A prophet of God could be considered a messenger rather than a prophet due to the fact they themselves are only delivering the message that was conveyed to them that they claim what will become true.

Nostrodamus in his writings clarifies that what he writes about in his Quatrains will become true if the course leading to those visions are not changed. Nostrodamus is considered a prophet not because of his Quatrains rather for what happened when he was alive and foretold events that would happen in the short term when he was under the auspices of the Queen of France. He is not well known for his healing works he did during the bubonic plague. I know I blurred the line a little further by adding in the role of messenger with visionary and prophet but each so-called prophesy must be looked at by how it came about. Only after time has passed in which the prophecy is said to have happened can we really tell if it is a true prophesy or not, even by a Prophet of God.

Jesus is said to have prophesied his return but only gave us guidelines of when that may happen. He did not give a date nor a time. He told us what to look for which in the end is highly subjective. It is interesting in the time of Disciples, after Jesus ascended into Heaven, the Disciples and others thought they were living in the time of Revelations. How many times have you heard the claim we were living in the times of Revelations? Are they wrong? Were the Disciples wrong? We know that the Disciples were wrong because time has passed and the prophesy did not come true. How do we know we are wrong? Well, one could point to the fact that as we age the prophesy has yet come to be, si we are neither wrong nor are we right.

Every 100 years, the world is said to end. Every thousand years, the world was said to be at an end. Until recent history, comets were have said to bring the end of the world. Haley's comet was just one of those. A comet is omen right? Omens are supposed to be guides to prophesy coming true. Like Jesus when he returns will walk though the East Gate, as is prophesized. A thousand years of peace. Nostradamus claimed the world will end when no man suspects. However, he does give a general idea on when it will happen which I always thought was ironic. If no man suspects then how could he, as a man, know when it will end? So you see, there is a lot more to prophesy than just visions, hocus pocus alakazoom alakazam sha-bang!

I will leave you with something you may not even have noticed or have heard about until recently, maybe, maybe not. Before the Coronavirus outbreak, China was going to send over to Pakistan 100K locust-eating ducks. Why? Because Pakistan is plagued with locusts. So many in fact the swarm makes the sky go dark in the middle of the day. These locusts cover two continents and causing famine. The Bible states Jesus will return with plagues of Egypt are seen once more. I am paraphrasing this because I have not yet found the exact verse that this comes from. Maybe those more literate than i in their Bible can point me to the exact verse. Anyways, the Plague of Locusts are one of the Seven plagues of Egypt before the Great Exodus (that is another topic for another day). Is this prophecy coming true? How do we know? We can surmise but what if Jesus returns? What if he doesn't? Would this be considered a false omen? As we live through an omen leading to the fulfillment of a prophesy we cannot know if the prophesy will come true or not until it happens. Until then, all we can do is live, be merry and have fun, in even in our daily misery of our so-called lives, Why? People will be people. Always and forever.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...