Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Kim Clement (Prophecy) Video!!

19 hours ago, Joe Sutherland said:

I shared your theology on the subject of the prophetic until the Holy Spirit began to open up my eyes to the true workings of the Holy Spirit through believers, things I had only read about in scripture begun manifesting in real life before my eyes, you don't come back from that, you go to the Father and ask for more of the Spirit wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.

It's amazing when this happens, it's a real paradigm shift and it'll happen for you brother, either here or there, I pray it's here because it is the will of God for you to personally experience the prophetic.

In the meantime,

Can you please explain these verses to me?

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"
Acts 2:17‭-‬18 KJV

Joe, I had sunday school and church this morning and Bible study and church services tonight therefore my Sunday has been pretty full and I've  been unable to respond to your question about Act 2.  When I saw your question and wanting a explanation my 1st thought was, oh yeah Joe thinks he got me and I would have to agree with modern day prophecy and actually felt that I would just blow your question off because I really didn't  feel that you were asking with a pure heart.  This morning our Sermon was about Nathaniel and the courage and His desire to be pleasing to God.  The key words here are  "desire to be pleasing to God" and carry Gods holy word to the nation of Israel even tho they were so very sinful and probably would not heed His words any way.  So I decided right then and there or the Holy Spirit moved me to come back and give you the answer from scripture that should explain exactly what this means regardless of the ridicule I may receive.  As I stated above Sundays leave me little time to thoroughly explain what and why I do not believe  in  modern day prophecy thru scripture.  Tomorrow I have 2 appointments so it will be unlikely that time will permit this discussion also.  But yes, I want to speak and bring the truths of Gods word as I know it and the Holy Spirit has revealed to me thru scripture.  So, I will be back as time permits.  Just so you know, I am not a teacher and I struggle daily to truely understand the things of God but He has blessed me to love digging deeper and deeper into His word when I am faced with the things I do not understand.  For now I will only leave you with this:  scripture explains scripture.  When we put all our faith and belief in one scripture alone we not only fail to know it's TRUE meaning but we fail to find the joy and peace of knowing the one and only true God.

32 minutes ago, Theseus said:

A rich artist is always a dead artist. Think about it.

I can't  think about the rich artist, I'm  to busy trying to figure out how you always manage to see every word that I misspelled or is that miss spelled or perhaps mrs.spelled.  yep you got me,  I'm beginning to get a little paranoid about this but I do appreciate you corrections, it makes it easier for me to understand what I rote I mean wrote.......I think

Edited by learning all i can
  • Haha 1

On 2/23/2020 at 8:01 PM, learning all i can said:

When I saw your question and wanting a explanation my 1st thought was, oh yeah Joe thinks he got me and I would have to agree with modern day prophecy and actually felt that I would just blow your question off because I really didn't  feel that you were asking with a pure heart. 

I don't believe anyone in this conversation wants to get anyone.  The scripture is to call attention to God's word and for us to ask the Holy Spirit what it means. 

Edited by Markinsa
"changed what's" to "wants"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Markinsa said:

I don't believe anyone in this conversation what's to get anyone.  The scripture is to call attention to God's word and for us to ask the Holy Spirit what it means. 

Oh Mark don't be so naive.   Joe brought 2 scriptures that he tried to push off as pointing to prophecy.  The last one that he came up with was so miss used that I had to question his motives.   I ask him why he would do such a thing and all he could come back with was a question that all that believe in modern day prophecy believe to be their badge of honor.  When I told you that your statement was contradictory with the Bible you never defended the Bible but brought forth that's what your church believes and you believe which leaves one to think that your own beliefs account for more than what the Bible says.  It was like you  were saying we know because we have lived it so it doesn't matter what the Bible says.  You discounted and disputed that a true prophets word must come true which that is specifically  what authenticates a true prophet.  So Mark I'm just left with empty words from you and Joe trying to prove a point without Bibical evidence.

17 hours ago, learning all i can said:

I can't  think about the rich artist, I'm  to busy trying to figure out how you always manage to see every word that I misspelled or is that miss spelled or perhaps mrs.spelled.  yep you got me,  I'm beginning to get a little paranoid about this but I do appreciate you corrections, it makes it easier for me to understand what I rote I mean wrote.......I think

I didn't correct you. Grammarly did. if you claim I corrected every word you Ms. Spelled then apparently you aren't living up to your screen name. The point about a rich artist is a dead artist is that only after the artist is dead does the work of art become expensive. Like only after a prediction comes true does the Bible say a person can be a prophet. Its a ludicrous argument because there are people like Nostradamus who are dead and their predictions are still in the wings to come true for example the blind female who foretold that Trump would not finish his Presidency. She predicted Obummer and his failures. That came true but in the end not all of her predictions have come to pass. So deflect all you want, the article headline is still misleading or do you not "except" that?

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Theseus said:

I didn't correct you. Grammarly did. if you claim I corrected every word you Ms. Spelled then apparently you aren't living up to your screen name. The point about a rich artist is a dead artist is that only after the artist is dead does the work of art become expensive. Like only after a prediction comes true does the Bible say a person can be a prophet. Its a ludicrous argument because there are people like Nostradamus who are dead and their predictions are still in the wings to come true for example the blind female who foretold that Trump would not finish his Presidency. She predicted Obummer and his failures. That came true but in the end not all of her predictions have come to pass. So deflect all you want, the article headline is still misleading or do you not "except" that?

Actually Theseus, Clement was ask if he was ever wrong (I suppose being wrong about his predictions) and his answer was yes.  He admittedly answered a yes " I have been wrong."  So what does that tell ya if we accept the qualifications and authenticity of the Bible?  Atleast he wasn't a liar on top of a false prophet.  But of course people tend to look over his answer and what it takes to qualify as a true prophet because they must have something to believe in.  I think I remember you quoting the qualifications in one of your post 

also or is my memory as bad as my spelling?  Perhaps you should go back and read the article that Kristi wrote.  You'll find his answer.

Religion and Politics.....always a good, passionate discussion...

I have posted previously about meeting and sharing time Clement and his wife Jane years ago......That guy ...would have never referred to himself as a profit......did he believe he received " a word of knowledge" on occasion......yes he did.....

To my knowledge he never claimed anything other than he was baptized in the Holy Spirit.....and on occasion had visions....(words of knowledge)

Many that were recorded were very accurate.....some could still happen......some not so accurate....

To my knowledge he has never claimed to be a prophet.....rather someone listening for God to speak.....and sharing that experience with others....

Just what I know about all of this!

......BTW......outstanding musician as well....

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

I think a vision is not the same as a prophecy.

A vision might foresee a future event or information not known to the person seeing the vision.

A prophet is a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God.

Since the Will of God has been given to us through the Bible and by Jesus, is there anything left for God to tell us through a prophet?

Just my humble opinion.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Religion and Politics.....always a good, passionate discussion...

I have posted previously about meeting and sharing time Clement and his wife Jane years ago......That guy ...would have never referred to himself as a profit......did he believe he received " a word of knowledge" on occasion......yes he did.....

To my knowledge he never claimed anything other than he was baptized in the Holy Spirit.....and on occasion had visions....(words of knowledge)

Many that were recorded were very accurate.....some could still happen......some not so accurate....

To my knowledge he has never claimed to be a prophet.....rather someone listening for God to speak.....and sharing that experience with others....

Just what I know about all of this!

......BTW......outstanding musician as well....

https://www.houseofdestiny.org/our-heritage/

Can never figure out how to pull these links up.  This is info on Kim as the founder of House of Destiny.  Clearly refers to him as a prophet.  His wife Jane and his daughter oversee the ministry.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

https://www.houseofdestiny.org/our-heritage/

Can never figure out how to pull these links up.  This is info on Kim as the founder of House of Destiny.  Clearly refers to him as a prophet.  His wife Jane and his daughter oversee the ministry.

Tried to post......it vanished.....will try again tomorrow.....     CL

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Oh Mark don't be so naive.   Joe brought 2 scriptures that he tried to push off as pointing to prophecy.  The last one that he came up with was so miss used that I had to question his motives.

On 2/21/2020 at 9:36 PM, learning all i can said:

Mark, I'm saying that prophecy in the beginning was to tell Gods people of things to come. Also to let Israel know what God expected of them and the promise of salvation thru a Messiah to come.  Prophecy was to reveal what was to come.   Altho all prophecy has not been fulfilled it has been made known.  It has now been brought to us by the word of Jesus Christ.  He has given us all revelation.  There is nothing else to add to His return, the end of time, His sacrifice and atonement for our sin.  It has all been written. It has all been revealed in His word.  There is no new prophecy to be revealed about what is to come.  God has given us all He wants us to have and all that is necessary for salvation.  Things that He has not shared are things that are of His own to know.  The book of Revelation tells us clearly that there is to be nothing added to the contents of Gods word.  The revelation we have in the Bible is all that God intended for us to have.   Christs death and resurrection was enough there is no new revelation.  Therefore we must question prophetic words coming from modern day man when they bring new revelation not found in the Bible.  

If what you are saying is true, then we should just toss out 1 Corinthians 14 altogether.  What was Paul thinking trying to teach us about something that was to become obsolete?  Shoot why don't we just get rid of all of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, because all we need is God's Word right?  But if we get rid of these Gifts how on earth will we be able to perform Greater works than He?

John 14:11-13 (NASB)

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. 12 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Acts 2:17-18 “‘And it shall be in the last days,’ God says, ‘That I will pour forth of My Spirit upon all mankind; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; Even upon My bond slaves, both men and women, I will in those days pour forth of My Spirit and they shall prophesy.’”

If everything is in God's Word and nothing needs to be added, then what is Acts 2:17-18 talking about?  This is what God's word says, I'm not relying on my experience anymore.

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

If what you are saying is true, then we should just toss out 1 Corinthians 14 altogether.  What was Paul thinking trying to teach us about something that was to become obsolete?  Shoot why don't we just get rid of all of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, because all we need is God's Word right?  But if we get rid of these Gifts how on earth will we be able to perform Greater works than He?

John 14:11-13 (NASB)

11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. 12 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Acts 2:17-18 “‘And it shall be in the last days,’ God says, ‘That I will pour forth of My Spirit upon all mankind; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; Even upon My bond slaves, both men and women, I will in those days pour forth of My Spirit and they shall prophesy.’”

If everything is in God's Word and nothing needs to be added, then what is Acts 2:17-18 talking about?  This is what God's word says, I'm not relying on my experience anymore.

Mark, I told you and Joe that I would tell you what scripture has revealed to me tomorrow.  Scripture has a lot to say about all of this. But I can't go back and bring everything that Gods word has shown me because it has taken several years to grasp first of all and it has taken cross reference of scripture in both the OT as well as the NT.  Not sure why you're asking me for explanations because I'm sure you are well versed in the Bible.   I'm gonna  try my best to explain, not because I think I can change your mind but because I believe this is what God wants me to do right now.  I only hope and pray that you will actually read it with a open heart for Gods word and what I have discovered in His truths.  If nothing else, I pray that you and Joe and of course other here will actually realize that we can't take one scriptural verse and say yep, that's it, my minds made up.  Altho the Bible doesn't  ever seem to be in chronological order we must search ALL scripture to find what the truth really is.  When we decide to take one scripture alone without the whole chapter or cross reference of other scripture we actually are left in the dark and really don't know or understand scripture at all.  We come up with half truths.  We come up with what WE want to believe and when someone else confirms what we tell them it gives us a false belief that we are right and everyone else that says something different is wrong because I read that one verse and that's what it said to me. Any way I'm  gonna try to give you what I have learned and I may even be wrong but with all my heart this is what I believe Gods word has revealed and His Holy Spirit has confirmed in my heart.  I'll be here tomorrow if the Lord says yes.  Ya know I could die tonight but otherwise I'll be here.  And by the way.  I can't answer everything about Gods word, I will never be able to understand it all but there are some things that I have studied more than other and this just happens to be one of the subjects that I gave alot of attention to be cause I was always hearing about it and I needed to know more so I dug. Ya know the Bible is just one great big book, you've got to read the beginning to get you to the middle and that's what leads us the the perfect end. You'll never understand the middle or the end without the beginning or vice-versa. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I remember years ago Joyce Meyer saying that she had to leave her denomination when she experienced the Holy Spirit in ways her church shunned.  She knew in her spirit they were real.  I think one of the best books on the subject is "The God I Never Knew" by Robert Morris, the pastor of Gateway Church.

• Thanks 1

Well I didn't  die last night so here I am

I only hope and pray that this will excite you like it does me and just blow your mind like it did mine the first time the Holy Spirit showed me what's going on in Acts.  Next I pray you will see these are Gods words not mine so if you have a problem with it or it goes against what you now believe and just don't  want to consider changing that belief then you will need to take that up with God.

With that said, I wanna start as a reminder with Hebrews 1:1-2.1 God who at various times and various ways spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, 2. has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

With those 2 verses in mind I'm gonna jump right into Acts 2:16-21.  This is the scripture that all modern day prophecy believers turn to as proof of their belief.

Acts 2:16  But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17. and it shall come to pass in the last days, say God, "That I will pour my Spirit out on all flesh;  your sons and daughters shall prophesy,  your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams.

18.  and on my manservant and on my maidservants I will pour out my Spirit in THOSE DAYS; and they shall prophesy.    Keep an eyes on THOSE DAYS

19.  I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath, Blood and fire and vapor of smoke

2o.  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming, before the coming and awesome day of the Lord.

21.  And it shall come to pass that "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved", (please take note of this next sentence) For in MOUNT ZION AND IN JERUSALEM there shall be deliverance.  As the Lord has said among the remnant whom the Lord calls.

First let me ask, who is Joel speaking to and 2nd where is he talking about all this happening or taking place?????  Well hes speaking to Israel and if you read all of Joel's prophecy  in chapter 2 you will know that Joel is speaking about the times of tribulation and in the millennial period.  Wow, this is good right?  We know this because if we read the whole chapter at the beginning it says;  "Let all who live in the land TREMBLE FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND."  Just in case you don't know "the day of the Lord is the RETURN OF OUR LORD JESUS. Joel 2:13.  Joel 2 is also quoted in Revelation 9:1-9.  So we can see here that Joel 2 is what Peter is referring to in Acts 2:16-21.  Pretty exciting huh?  But why do you think Joel 2 is in Revelation 9?  Well, according to Joel it is to bring Israel back to God.  We have to remember that Israel rejected God and God is using these signs  to draw them back to Himself.  But this will not happen until the fullness of the Gentiles has come.  That fullness of the Gentiles will come at the time of the rapture.  Now it's time to bring lost Israel back to Himself during the tribulation period.  So why do you think Peter used Joel 2:28-32 in his speech in Acts 2:16-21?  Because the Holy Spirit had come.  The day of Pentecost had arrived and Joel's prophecy was beginning to be fullfilled.  Pentacost was a sample or a foretaste of the power of the Holy Spirit.  Now all believers would receive the Holy Spirit at the moment of salvation.   But we have to remember that is is only a partial fulfillment of Joel's prophecy.   Peter's address to the people was to bring about  urgency to turn to the Lord before the DAY OF THE LORD COMES.  

Right now we live in the church age.  We all know that we receive the Holy Spirit when we are born again (Tutus 3:5-6) Isaiah 9:7 tells us there will be a perfect peace during our Lord Jesus reign for a 1000 years.  Altho believers now have the Holy Spirit, we do not have a perfect peace.  We still get sick, we worry with Bill's and etc.  But not during millenials.   Nothing but PERFECT PEACE.

Now, I really want you to this and remember that Joel is the one speaking but it is God that has put these words in his mouth.  Peter quotes Joel saying your sons and your daughters shall prophesy and your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams.  Then God says:  Even upon MY bond servant, both men and women I will in "THOSE DAYS" pour forth my Spirit and they shall prophesy.   Can't  you see that?  It's in THOSE DAYS, the days of the 1000 years reign of our Lord Jesus that Prophesying will take place.  We have to understand that Joel only saw the Messiah coming and setting up His Kingdom..  He had no idea that there would be a church age 2000 years after the crucifixion of our Lord. Altho Joel's prophecy has only partially been filled with the coming of the Holy Spirit to belivers we also are waiting for Joel's prophecy to be filled.

Did the  "wonders in the sky above and the earth beneath happen at Pentecost?  No it didn't.  What about the blood, fire or vapor of smoke?  Nope, none of this has come about but where else in Gods word do we find these things that are to come?  Yep, the book of Revelation.

The day of the Lord refers to anytime God act in Judgement but here " THE DAY OF THE LORD" is directly 

associated with the second coming of our Lord Jesus  Jesus Christ.  If any of you will go back and read Joel's whole prophecy you will be unable to disagree that this time period is during tribulation and the reign of our Lord Jesus and His 1000 years.

Here are some verses in Revelation that will connect some dots for ya..I will only give  scripture .Its up to you to seek it out if you really want the whole truth.

Here is what associates with the blood:

Revelation 6:8; 8:7-8;  9:15;  14:20  and  16:3

This is about the fire:

8:5;  8:7-8 and 8:10

And here comes that smoke

9:2-3, 17-18

In Matthew 2429-30, the Lord describes the changes in the sun, moon and the stars that would be happen in His 2nd coming.

I know someone will ask why will the believers in the millennial period need prophecy because they are all believers and satan is being held in the bottomless pit.  So why will there be prophecy?  Well, because there will be children born in that period of time.  Altho satan won't  be there to ag us on and lead us into sin, man is still deceived and sinful.  As long as we are of this flesh we will sin.  Now, I'm not talking about the raptured saints needing prophecy but we will be the ones doing the prophesying.   Oh yea....I can't wait.  But back to the ones that are still in their flesh, mainly the children, a 1000 years can produce multitudes of people and as now they will need to hear Gods word and believe to receive salvation.  We will be there to serve the Lord and the new belivers that accepted salvation during tribulation.

ok folks I'm  done.  This is the best I can do to explain Acts and that is only because God has given me the desire to search and seek His word to find His whole truth.  I truely do pray that this will cause a stir in every heart that reads it and bring about a determination to seek whole truth instead of half truths.  Acts 2 should give reason for all of to dig deeper in every scripture we read because when I started seach with Acts2, I almost fell over with what I thought it meant and what I found.  I was completely  amazed.

On 2/21/2020 at 11:04 AM, Theseus said:

Exposing someone's doings is not the same as that person admitting to their doings. No where in the article does Kim Clement, in his own words, admit to being a false prophet. On the contrary their is a lot of quotes that explain to the reader how to discover a self-acclaimed prophet is a false one. The headline is misleading to say the least and no proof that Clements is a false prophet or has admitted to being a false prophet. Other than the usual tripe  At one time even most of the followes of Jesus claimed he was a false Messiah. And that was for good reason as there were a spat of false prophets at the time of Jesus. All were shown to be false through their actions and deeds, including the one who used Khadija's nakedness to prove he was a messenger and prophet from the words of the Angel of Light, aka Shaitan. Notice here I do not claim he is or is not a prophet but merely this story's headline is misleading as what is claimed by the headline is false.

I stand by what I say. The article does not give account to the Clement's words but rather chooses to expose Clement as a false prophet. Whether he is a prophet or is not I do not care. The article's title is misleading thus is belongs in the category of fake news. Now if the article showed the exact quote in which Clements had said the words "I am a false prohet" then gone on to show how Clement came to this conclusion then it would not be a misleading title. The title is more to the tune how to spot a false prophet rather than a self- admission of one. Putting up a video with no other source than but of the one in which the article comes from also says the article is misleading. How many times on this website do we point to a youtube video and say what you are looking for is around mark 1:23? This points to the original source in which the video was found by us. However, this is not the original source. Again the article is merely pointing to show how to spot a false prophet in the author's view from the translated text of the Bible. Someone said the Bible is not in chronological order. Which part? The New or Old Testament as the Old Testament is put together mostly into a Chronological order and most books of the New Testament are as well. A non chronological ordered book would be something like the Quran which is said to be written as the verse was revealed and this has definitely shown to be false. As verses that came later abrogate earlier verses. The Talmud is certainly written in chronological order. However, the Bible does refer to other parts of the Bible New to Old and Old to New which does confuse people at times. Then again there are flashbacks that occur throughout the Bible especially when the Bible speaks of the wars in Heaven and the Nephilim that roamed the Earth. Many stories have what are called flashbacks and a lot of old timers tell stories that might be considered flashbacks. Every story has an Alpha and Omega a beginning and an end but sometimes the story is like spaghetti on your plate with meatballs for a treat every now and again. By the way look up the phrase "AT HAND" which was conveniently left off the explanation. 

Visions are different than prophesy. The Ladies of Fatima had a vision of the Mother Mary to which she gave the three sisters prophecies in which the Vatican covered up. Nostradamus was said to have looked into a copper bowl of water late at night and wrote what he saw. The blind woman Baba Venga, was said to be blind but see everything she spoke that would come true. A vision of something in the future as if played out as if watching a video and then written about is sometimes confused as prophecy by that individual. If a person sees these visions, does it make them a prophet, if they tell the world what they saw? That is the question most will argue about. In the case of Nostradamus he wrote in 4 line verses in three different languages to avoid from burning at the stake. If we cannot decode his work, how much of it do we know is right and how much is wrong. The third sister's prophecy was hidden by the Vatican, how do we the Vatican released the actual prophecy given by the vision of Mother Mary? The Bible does not hold claim to prophets but only Prophets of God. There have and will be prophets who are not 100% correct and there will be Prophets of God. Not all Prophets are of God or of Lucifer. As there are other forces in this Universe that are in play in which God and Lucifer allow to be in play. And that is the rub. People of the Word only believe in the force of their vision of their God and to all others be damned. However, the world, the Universe is a much more stranger place than people will ever know. People will always be people. 

• Thanks 1

I only proclaim God and His word Theseus.  I have no interest in any other prophets than Gods prophets.  You certain have the right to put your faith in anything that floats your boat.  I only brought Gods word for all to see because Mark and Joe ask.  Yes I know they were being sarcastic in their asking but I can accept any bodies ridicule if it gives me the opportunity to do as the Lord has ask Or commanded his people to do. It's your right to accept it or reject it.   In fact this is your God given gift to believe it or not or perhaps put your faith else where.  No scrub off my back.  I told everyone here if you have a problem with what I wrote, you need to take it up with God, not me.  The words above are His words not mine. Run with it or block it from your mind, whatever you choose is not my resonsibilty. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Well I didn't  die last night so here I am

I only hope and pray that this will excite you like it does me and just blow your mind like it did mine the first time the Holy Spirit showed me what's going on in Acts.  Next I pray you will see these are Gods words not mine so if you have a problem with it or it goes against what you now believe and just don't  want to consider changing that belief then you will need to take that up with God.

With that said, I wanna start as a reminder with Hebrews 1:1-2.1 God who at various times and various ways spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, 2. has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

With those 2 verses in mind I'm gonna jump right into Acts 2:16-21.  This is the scripture that all modern day prophecy believers turn to as proof of their belief.

Acts 2:16  But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17. and it shall come to pass in the last days, say God, "That I will pour my Spirit out on all flesh;  your sons and daughters shall prophesy,  your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams.

18.  and on my manservant and on my maidservants I will pour out my Spirit in THOSE DAYS; and they shall prophesy.    Keep an eyes on THOSE DAYS

19.  I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath, Blood and fire and vapor of smoke

2o.  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming, before the coming and awesome day of the Lord.

21.  And it shall come to pass that "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved", (please take note of this next sentence) For in MOUNT ZION AND IN JERUSALEM there shall be deliverance.  As the Lord has said among the remnant whom the Lord calls.

First let me ask, who is Joel speaking to and 2nd where is he talking about all this happening or taking place?????  Well hes speaking to Israel and if you read all of Joel's prophecy  in chapter 2 you will know that Joel is speaking about the times of tribulation and in the millennial period.  Wow, this is good right?  We know this because if we read the whole chapter at the beginning it says;  "Let all who live in the land TREMBLE FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND."  Just in case you don't know "the day of the Lord is the RETURN OF OUR LORD JESUS. Joel 2:13.  Joel 2 is also quoted in Revelation 9:1-9.  So we can see here that Joel 2 is what Peter is referring to in Acts 2:16-21.  Pretty exciting huh?  But why do you think Joel 2 is in Revelation 9?  Well, according to Joel it is to bring Israel back to God.  We have to remember that Israel rejected God and God is using these signs  to draw them back to Himself.  But this will not happen until the fullness of the Gentiles has come.  That fullness of the Gentiles will come at the time of the rapture.  Now it's time to bring lost Israel back to Himself during the tribulation period.  So why do you think Peter used Joel 2:28-32 in his speech in Acts 2:16-21?  Because the Holy Spirit had come.  The day of Pentecost had arrived and Joel's prophecy was beginning to be fullfilled.  Pentacost was a sample or a foretaste of the power of the Holy Spirit.  Now all believers would receive the Holy Spirit at the moment of salvation.   But we have to remember that is is only a partial fulfillment of Joel's prophecy.   Peter's address to the people was to bring about  urgency to turn to the Lord before the DAY OF THE LORD COMES.  

Right now we live in the church age.  We all know that we receive the Holy Spirit when we are born again (Tutus 3:5-6) Isaiah 9:7 tells us there will be a perfect peace during our Lord Jesus reign for a 1000 years.  Altho believers now have the Holy Spirit, we do not have a perfect peace.  We still get sick, we worry with Bill's and etc.  But not during millenials.   Nothing but PERFECT PEACE.

Now, I really want you to this and remember that Joel is the one speaking but it is God that has put these words in his mouth.  Peter quotes Joel saying your sons and your daughters shall prophesy and your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams.  Then God says:  Even upon MY bond servant, both men and women I will in "THOSE DAYS" pour forth my Spirit and they shall prophesy.   Can't  you see that?  It's in THOSE DAYS, the days of the 1000 years reign of our Lord Jesus that Prophesying will take place.  We have to understand that Joel only saw the Messiah coming and setting up His Kingdom..  He had no idea that there would be a church age 2000 years after the crucifixion of our Lord. Altho Joel's prophecy has only partially been filled with the coming of the Holy Spirit to belivers we also are waiting for Joel's prophecy to be filled.

Did the  "wonders in the sky above and the earth beneath happen at Pentecost?  No it didn't.  What about the blood, fire or vapor of smoke?  Nope, none of this has come about but where else in Gods word do we find these things that are to come?  Yep, the book of Revelation.

The day of the Lord refers to anytime God act in Judgement but here " THE DAY OF THE LORD" is directly 

associated with the second coming of our Lord Jesus  Jesus Christ.  If any of you will go back and read Joel's whole prophecy you will be unable to disagree that this time period is during tribulation and the reign of our Lord Jesus and His 1000 years.

Here are some verses in Revelation that will connect some dots for ya..I will only give  scripture .Its up to you to seek it out if you really want the whole truth.

Here is what associates with the blood:

Revelation 6:8; 8:7-8;  9:15;  14:20  and  16:3

This is about the fire:

8:5;  8:7-8 and 8:10

And here comes that smoke

9:2-3, 17-18

In Matthew 2429-30, the Lord describes the changes in the sun, moon and the stars that would be happen in His 2nd coming.

I know someone will ask why will the believers in the millennial period need prophecy because they are all believers and satan is being held in the bottomless pit.  So why will there be prophecy?  Well, because there will be children born in that period of time.  Altho satan won't  be there to ag us on and lead us into sin, man is still deceived and sinful.  As long as we are of this flesh we will sin.  Now, I'm not talking about the raptured saints needing prophecy but we will be the ones doing the prophesying.   Oh yea....I can't wait.  But back to the ones that are still in their flesh, mainly the children, a 1000 years can produce multitudes of people and as now they will need to hear Gods word and believe to receive salvation.  We will be there to serve the Lord and the new belivers that accepted salvation during tribulation.

ok folks I'm  done.  This is the best I can do to explain Acts and that is only because God has given me the desire to search and seek His word to find His whole truth.  I truely do pray that this will cause a stir in every heart that reads it and bring about a determination to seek whole truth instead of half truths.  Acts 2 should give reason for all of to dig deeper in every scripture we read because when I started seach with Acts2, I almost fell over with what I thought it meant and what I found.  I was completely  amazed.

LAIC, we disagree on interpretation, but thank you for sharing your perspective.  I believe you believe it, and you have done your part to share it.  I do not believe Mark and Joe were trying to trap you - they sincerely wanted to understand your stance.  Now they have it.  

We have experienced things in the Spirit that we feel aligns with the Word, and no man can talk us out of it.  As you said, not having these will not leave you out of Heaven.  So in the end, we just disagree.  God Bless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, learning all i can said:

You certain have the right to put your faith in anything that floats your boat.  I only brought Gods word for all to see because Mark and Joe ask.  Yes I know they were being sarcastic in their asking but I can accept any bodies ridicule if it gives me the opportunity to do as the Lord has ask Or commanded his people to do. It's your right to accept it or reject it

I sincerely apologize if what I wrote.to you was interpreted as sarcasm. I sincerely wanted to know your perspective and give you mine.  How else are we to learn? Again, please forgive me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I have been following this and there are some very strong beliefs or feeling on both sides.....Things I just don't follow or get that much involved in.

Have have listened to a number of Clement's videos and for the most part found them rather grounded in some Faith Based Belief....Who is right as for what is was, who he was that to me is up to the individual and their own Faith Base. 

I did find this video rather interesting on a short bit of the history of Kim Clement's life.....Starts out with footage of Kim.....them a short add for what I didn't listen and at the 6:55 picks back up on his life and death and what had happened.

Karsten

• Thanks 3

On 2/25/2020 at 5:50 PM, Theseus said:

I stand by what I say. The article does not give account to the Clement's words but rather chooses to expose Clement as a false prophet. Whether he is a prophet or is not I do not care. The article's title is misleading thus is belongs in the category of fake news. Now if the article showed the exact quote in which Clements had said the words "I am a false prohet" then gone on to show how Clement came to this conclusion then it would not be a misleading title. The title is more to the tune how to spot a false prophet rather than a self- admission of one. Putting up a video with no other source than but of the one in which the article comes from also says the article is misleading. How many times on this website do we point to a youtube video and say what you are looking for is around mark 1:23? This points to the original source in which the video was found by us. However, this is not the original source. Again the article is merely pointing to show how to spot a false prophet in the author's view from the translated text of the Bible. Someone said the Bible is not in chronological order. Which part? The New or Old Testament as the Old Testament is put together mostly into a Chronological order and most books of the New Testament are as well. A non chronological ordered book would be something like the Quran which is said to be written as the verse was revealed and this has definitely shown to be false. As verses that came later abrogate earlier verses. The Talmud is certainly written in chronological order. However, the Bible does refer to other parts of the Bible New to Old and Old to New which does confuse people at times. Then again there are flashbacks that occur throughout the Bible especially when the Bible speaks of the wars in Heaven and the Nephilim that roamed the Earth. Many stories have what are called flashbacks and a lot of old timers tell stories that might be considered flashbacks. Every story has an Alpha and Omega a beginning and an end but sometimes the story is like spaghetti on your plate with meatballs for a treat every now and again. By the way look up the phrase "AT HAND" which was conveniently left off the explanation. 

Visions are different than prophesy. The Ladies of Fatima had a vision of the Mother Mary to which she gave the three sisters prophecies in which the Vatican covered up. Nostradamus was said to have looked into a copper bowl of water late at night and wrote what he saw. The blind woman Baba Venga, was said to be blind but see everything she spoke that would come true. A vision of something in the future as if played out as if watching a video and then written about is sometimes confused as prophecy by that individual. If a person sees these visions, does it make them a prophet, if they tell the world what they saw? That is the question most will argue about. In the case of Nostradamus he wrote in 4 line verses in three different languages to avoid from burning at the stake. If we cannot decode his work, how much of it do we know is right and how much is wrong. The third sister's prophecy was hidden by the Vatican, how do we the Vatican released the actual prophecy given by the vision of Mother Mary? The Bible does not hold claim to prophets but only Prophets of God. There have and will be prophets who are not 100% correct and there will be Prophets of God. Not all Prophets are of God or of Lucifer. As there are other forces in this Universe that are in play in which God and Lucifer allow to be in play. And that is the rub. People of the Word only believe in the force of their vision of their God and to all others be damned. However, the world, the Universe is a much more stranger place than people will ever know. People will always be people. 

Good post.....I try to avoid some of the "legalistic" debate in Christianity.......

Such as....Catholic or Protestant....who is on the more righteous path?

Clement certainly was Christ based in his beliefs and teachings.....he led 10's of thousands around the would to know Jesus.  For me that is what I choose to take away from his ministry.......

JMO  CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Good post.....I try to avoid some of the "legalistic" debate in Christianity.......

Such as....Catholic or Protestant....who is on the more righteous path?

Clement certainly was Christ based in his beliefs and teachings.....he led 10's of thousands around the would to know Jesus.  For me that is what I choose to take away from his ministry.......

JMO  CL 

Whiskcopalian’s are more righteous..............Oh I mean Episcopalians!😇😇😇 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Maybe some have seen this video that may be of interest posted September 15, 2019 .

Interesting.............................................................................

Going to the 7:24 mark talks about the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

Going to the 8:38 mark talks about GOLD being found near BAGHDAD..............YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to 9:27................................IF Iraq WORKS (yeah, likie WHO in Iraq "works" :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: ) IT "could" "open" THE Muddle East!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason why I got into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment!!!

Afghanistan???!!!

Say WHAT???!!!

WHY, pray tell, were The United States Of America faculties REALLY in Afghanistan???!!!

Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road plowed through Afghanistan, TOO, for INTERNATIONAL trade DUE TO "abundant" "resources"???!!!

FUTURE "investment" "opportunities"???!!!

Are WE, pray tell, PAYING "attention" OR are WE SO "poor" as to NOT being "able" TO "pay" "attention"???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Going to 10:04, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement APPEARS IMMINENT!!!

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, boosterbglee said:

Thanks Synopsis......been thinking outside the box for several years now........still hopeful!

Yeah, BoosterBGlee, maybe I SHOULD "understand" MY "limits" AND "stay" IN THEE "box"???!!!

:o   :o   :o

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

Well, OK, I, TOO, am "hopeful"!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1