Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ivanka Trump Has Long Term Personal Relationship With Dossier Author Christopher Steele

Tinker, tailor, two-faced spy: British spook behind Trump golden showers dossier says he was so friendly with Ivanka he gave her family tartan gift

• Ivanka Trump has had a long term personal relationship with dossier author Christopher Steele 
  • The relationship is shocking to those who feel Steele created the dossier as a bias document against Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential elections 
  • Steele says his friendship with Ivanka should prove the he is actually 'favorably predisposed' to the Trumps 
  • Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his report Monday
  • It revealed Steele and a member of the Trump family had a close relationship  

By KATELYN CARALLE, U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:08 EST, 9 December 2019 | UPDATED: 03:44 EST, 10 December 2019

Ivanka Trump and Christopher Steele had a longstanding friendship that started a decade before the former British spy authored the infamous dossier, a new report revealed Monday.

Revelations of their relationship came to light as investigators with the Justice Department's Inspector General's office were looking into allegations of potential political bias at the genesis of the Russia investigation.

The inspector general's report, which was released Monday, references Steele and Trump's meetings and correspondence over the years.

But Steele cited his past cordial relationship with Trump as reason to show that he is not biased against the Trump family, as thought by Republicans after the released of his dossier.

'If anything he was 'favorably predisposed' towards the Trump family before he began his research,' the IG report reads, inciting a phrase Steele used to describe his view of the Trumps.

Ivanka Trump has had a long term personal relationship with dossier author Christopher Steele

Ivanka Trump has had a long term personal relationship with dossier author Christopher Steele.

The relationship is shocking to those who feel Steele created the dossier as a bias document against Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential elections. Steele says his friendship with Ivanka should prove the he is actually 'favorably predisposed' to the Trumps

The relationship is shocking to those who feel Steele created the dossier as a bias document against Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential elections. Steele says his friendship with Ivanka should prove the he is actually 'favorably predisposed' to the Trumps

Steele told investigators he met with 'a Trump family member at Trump Tower and 'been friendly' with [the family member] for some years.'

He mentioned that he gifted the individual a 'family tartan,' and said any suggestion that he was biased against the Trumps was 'ridiculous.'

A tartan is a patterned cloth usually with criss-crossed bands in multiple colors – and historically each clan or family in Scotland would have a particular tartan pattern associated with them and would be worn in their kilts. 

Although the report does not include the name of the individual, ABC News revealed that the individual is Ivanka, who Steele met at a dinner party in 2007.

Steele and the president's eldest daughter began their correspondence following their meeting, talking about working together in the future, a source indicated.

Emails between the two individuals indicated they stayed in touch over email for several years. In on they emails the two talked about meeting up near Trump Tower and in another 2008 exchange they discussed going out for dinner together in New York City, a few blocks away from the tower.

At the time of those email chains, Trump was working as the executive vice president of the Trump Organization and she and Steele discussed a range of services his company could offer Trump's foreign real estate projects.

The two, however, never worked together.

Steele authored a 2016 dossier alleging links between the Trump campaign and Russia, which ultimately led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate the claims.

The dossier also detailed embarrassing incidents involving Donald Trump before he took office.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his report Monday, which revealed that Steele and a member of the Trump family had a years-long relationship

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his report Monday, which revealed that Steele and a member of the Trump family had a years-long relationship

In one instance, it alleges that Trump 'hated' then-President Barack Obama so much that when he stayed in the presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moscow in 2013 he paid 'a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' show in front of him' to defile the bed used by the Obamas on their visit to Russia.

The alleged incident is reportedly videotaped.

Critics of Steele, mainly Republicans, argue that the former MI6 officer who founded the London-based intelligence firm Orbis was biased against Trump and set out to produce a negative report on the then-presidential candidate.

Steele was hired by Fusion GPS, an opposition research firm, in 2016 to look into then-candidate Trump and his potential ties to Russia.

Trump has called the dossier 'phony' and depicted Steele as a 'dopey' 'failed spy.'

On Twitter he referred to the former intelligence official as 'Steele of fraudulent Dossier fame,' and claims he is 'tied' to Hillarious Clinton – his 2016 Democratic rival.

DOJ officials traveled to London to interview Steele in June.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7773665/Ivanka-Trump-personal-relationship-dossier-author-Christopher-Steele-YEARS.html

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

The dossier has been proven false. To keep using it as a source is false journalism. 

You want to keep posting it to spread the lies so you can justify your hate for Trump.

Nope, I'm not a journalist.  I posted it because Ivanka and Steele be long time mates, chums, friends....and I think that's quite interesting in the grand scheme of Trump world.  And that "hate" statement you've grown so fond of repeating is unfounded....I'm a never Trumper, not a hater.  :wub:  To say I'm a hater is to say people such as yourself "hated" Obama, the man.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

I was referring to the woman who wrote the story with the false journalism not you. 

Sorry for the confusion.

As for my "hate" of Obama. No, I do not hate him. I hated his policies and his hate of my country. 

I will stop using the word "hate" when speaking of your aversion for the man. If that word works for you.

• Upvote 1

Ivanka Trump was once friendly with Christopher Steele, the former British spy behind the dossier full of reports alleging ties between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, one or more people familiar with their relationship told media outlets Monday. 

The Washington Post and ABC News each cited a source in their reports who confirmed the Trump family member Steele had “been friendly with,” as detailed in the Justice Department’s inspector general report on Monday, was Ivanka Trump, the president’s eldest daughter and a senior White House adviser. 

According to Monday’s reports, Ivanka Trump met Steele at a dinner in 2007 and began corresponding about working together and met in person again. A source told ABC News that they stayed in touch over email for the next several years. According to the Post’s source, the two stayed friends through 2015 and once discussed the Trump Organization hiring Steele to assist with projects in Russia and China. 

The reported relationship throws a wrench in President Trump’s continued claims that Steele was politically motivated and biased against him when he assembled the dossier. In fact, Steele said in the inspector general’s report that he was “favorably disposed” to the Trump family because of his relationship with that person, who is now reported to be Ivanka Trump. 

Steele collected the information in the now-infamous dossier for Washington political research firm Fusion GPS, which Hillarious Clinton’s campaign hired in the lead-up to the 2016 election. The dossier was widely circulated among U.S. intelligence officials and became publicly available when BuzzFeed News decided to publish it in full just days before Trump took office.

After The Wall Street Journal revealed Steele’s name, Trump began repeatedly bashing him, calling him “a foreign agent, paid for by Crooked Hillarious” and the Democratic National Committee, who assembled a “phony” report. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump-christopher-steele-friendship-004147101.html

Wow imagine if Ivanka is the whistleblower doing her patriotic duty... Now wouldn't that be cat's meow.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

Hanky Panky
Come over here!
Some girls, they like candy, and others, they like to grind,
I'll settle for the back of your hand somewhere on my behind.
Treat me like I'm a bad girl, even when I'm being good to you,
I don't want you to thank me, you can just spank me. 
Some guys like to sweet talk, and others, they like to tease,
Tie my hands behind my back and, oh, I'm in ecstasy.
Don't slobber me with kisses, I can get that from my sisters,
Before I get too cranky, you better
Like hanky panky (hanky panky)
Nothing like a good spanky (good spanky)
Don't take out your handkerchiefs,
I don't wanna cry, I just wanna hanky panky.
Nothing like a good spanky (good spanky).
I don't wanna cry, I just wanna hanky panky guy.
Please don't call a doctor, 'cause there's nothing wrong with me,
I just like things a little rough and you better not disagree.
'Cause I don't like a big softie, [no], I like someone mean and bossy,
Let me speak to you frankly, you better
Oh, yeah.
What about? Yeah. That's an interesting, oh
My bottom hurts just thinking about it.
Treat me like I'm a bad girl,
(She needs you to) Even when I'm being good to you.
I don't want you to thank me (don't thank her), you better
Oh, yeah
(Good spanky) Get the picture?
(Don't wanna cry, I just wanna)
That's the way I came into this world,
The doctor said, "Lady, she's a beautiful girl."
He gave me a spanky and the doctor smiled,
So give it up, honey, 'cause I want it.
Yeah.
(Hanky panky, good spanky, don't wanna cry, I just wanna)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, caddieman said:
Hanky Panky
Come over here!
Some girls, they like candy, and others, they like to grind,
I'll settle for the back of your hand somewhere on my behind.
Treat me like I'm a bad girl, even when I'm being good to you,
I don't want you to thank me, you can just spank me. 
Some guys like to sweet talk, and others, they like to tease,
Tie my hands behind my back and, oh, I'm in ecstasy.
Don't slobber me with kisses, I can get that from my sisters,
Before I get too cranky, you better
Please don't call a doctor, 'cause there's nothing wrong with me,
I just like things a little rough and you better not disagree.
'Cause I don't like a big softie, [no], I like someone mean and bossy,
Let me speak to you frankly, you better
Oh, yeah.
What about? Yeah. That's an interesting, oh
My bottom hurts just thinking about it.
Treat me like I'm a bad girl,
(She needs you to) Even when I'm being good to you.
I don't want you to thank me (don't thank her), you better
Oh, yeah
(Good spanky) Get the picture?
(Don't wanna cry, I just wanna)
That's the way I came into this world,
The doctor said, "Lady, she's a beautiful girl."
He gave me a spanky and the doctor smiled,
So give it up, honey, 'cause I want it.
Yeah.
(Hanky panky, good spanky, don't wanna cry, I just wanna)

Oh come on people it’s a joke!....... lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

21 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I was referring to the woman who wrote the story with the false journalism not you. 

Sorry for the confusion.

As for my "hate" of Obama. No, I do not hate him. I hated his policies and his hate of my country. 

I will stop using the word "hate" when speaking of your aversion for the man. If that word works for you.

I apologize for the confusion as well.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I thought that too... Maybe she didn't put out and he's picking up the tab...

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

That sort of vindictiveness usually follows a long "friends with benefits" tryst that is suddenly ended by one party.  As always, just my opinion.

LOLOL