Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS IS HOW THE END BEGINS

Yesterday in the Halls of Congress an alt news source rose up to exercise his right to free speech. Disrupting the Sham impeachment kangaroo court he was promptly arrested for doing what the Demoncraps have been doing for over 3 years. By this one simple act he perfectly displayed how the government sees themselves as our elite superiors and not our public servants. Their simpleton following will claim he had no right to interfere with Congress all the while forgetting their support of this....

Kavanaugh hearings 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
menstrual-blood.png?resize=320%2C241

The bloody deranged left: A woman resists Capitol security attempts to remove her from the Kavanaugh committee hearing even as she apparently menstruates all over her clothing and chair.

NOW Mr. Shroyer is calling for "[PEACEFUL]" protest all across America and in the Halls of Congress. What few know is that Mr. Shroyer  Has become an instant internet Superstar because of his actions. And I have little doubt that he will get his (PEACEFUL) uprising. 

But if History is any guide what starts as a PEACEFUL protest most always is met with extreme violence.

BOSTON MASSACRE 

image-placeholder-title.jpg

This is now the impasse America has been driven to. And in the end everyone of us will pay for the sins of our fathers. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nobody's going to start a civil war over a blowhard reality t.v. personality, particularly after I.G. Horowitz's report revealed the investigation was justified

And debunked the conspiracies of Trump's fantasy world. I agree with some that we could have simply waited for the next election. His defeat in the election would be way more of a crushing blow to his ego than him being thrown out. If he is thrown out that will only make the deranged cult members even more deranged.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6

I believe the IG Senate hearings Wednesday may paint a different picture than what the MSM is broadcasting.....

I will add that rule of law is the foundation the country is built on......the report states that although mistakes were made in the process.....the end result was satisfactory.....

So.......I decide to rob a bank.....I break the law......but then in an epiphany I give all the money to a Church......does that justify my 1st illegal action?

These events have all spiraled off of some criminal acts dating back to the Steele dossier......then the FBI and FISA warrants. 

Time will tell were it goes... far from over.....   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm noticing a pattern, the nervous Right is coalescing......I.G. reports that don't support system" rel="">support your narrative will do that to the angry entrenched types.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV 

Yes I certainly seen a change in demeanor amongst our Trump followers in recent hours.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Yes I certainly seen a change in demeanor amongst our Trump followers in recent hours.

B/A

So far....it's gone exactly how I expected it to go.....Senate hearing Wed will be worthy of your time.....many in the Obama DOJ are still headed for some hard times......

And the whole Ukraine pay to play for many politicians and their kids will be rather revealing.......not just Biden....

CL

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So far....it's gone exactly how I expected it to go.....Senate hearing Wed will be worthy of your time.....many in the Obama DOJ are still headed for some hard times......

And the whole Ukraine pay to play for many politicians and their kids will be rather revealing.......not just Biden....

CL

Oh yeah that's right I forgot... You keep predicting a Deep State massacre. Wasn't that supposed to come out yesterday along with vindication of Trump's conspiracies? Instead we find no conspiracy and justified investigations. How bizarre!

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Oh yeah that's right I forgot... You keep predicting a Deep State massacre. Wasn't that supposed to come out yesterday along with vindication of Trump's conspiracies? Instead we find no conspiracy and justified investigations. How bizarre!

B/A

Pretty obvious you don't read much of what others post....myopic or two faced?

So which is it you want.....do you want Trump impeached and tossed out of office.....or perhaps as Starr seems to be suggesting......let the people make their own choice in the 2020 election........as usual you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.....    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

So which is it you want.....do you want Trump impeached and tossed out of office.....or perhaps as Starr seems to be suggesting......let the people make their own choice in the 2020 election........as usual you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.....    CL

He has stated he is an Independent and they do tend to waffle back and forth. Like a leaf in the wind.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I want the people to vote him out... That would be best for our country. The majority of Americans don't want him, so they need to get out the vote.

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5