Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHERE IT ALL WENT WRONG

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

You got that out of watching the video???

You have warped way of looking at things.

No I didn't watch it... I lived it and it all went wrong long before we ever heard the name Obama... We need to go back to when we sold out to the Saudis and came off the gold standard... Of course deregulated banks didn't help, and I remember correctly that was Clinton who set the banks free... And in my personal opinion, we ain't seen nothing yet... The next big economic turn down is going to change America forever and all we are witnessing today will seem like small potatoes.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Fearful white's afraid of losing their perceived superior status.....As always, just my unpopular white opinion.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Yup you are correct, most of the people I talk to about their hate for Obama is pretty obvious. And now we see Trump turning on the Jewish Americans, so I guess the goosestep crowd will follow and they will tell us all our problems are the Jews Trump is talking about.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Race card again? 

Did you watch it or just assume it because of the picture?

I watched it... And I've heard that speech before... Some think Democrats are the problem, but Republicans are just as guilty. Our debt hasn't gone down with any republican in charge. Our government hasn't shrunk at all... Like Rome, Egypt, or any other empire our country is falling onto itself. And like every other empire, our pompous leader is turning away from our allies, lying and breaking promises. And the world is laughing.

B/A.

• Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Yup you are correct, most of the people I talk to about their hate for Obama is pretty obvious. And now we see Trump turning on the Jewish Americans, so I guess the goosestep crowd will follow and they will tell us all our problems are the Jews Trump is talking about.

B/A

Sooooo.......if your white & conservative.........you're either a racist or Nazi.....or both. Now that's left wing wacko Shiite - jmho

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Neither one of you saw the real reason for the video. It was not about right or left. It was not about black or white. It was not about Jew or not. It was about how our country/ people that are turning into a needy, lazy society. 

Listen to it with you eyes closed and your mind open. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Neither one of you saw the real reason for the video. It was not about right or left. It was not about black or white. It was not about Jew or not. It was about how our country/ people that are turning into a needy, lazy society. 

Listen to it with you eyes closed and your mind open. 

You are correct toolman… I stated this many times and always get negged, but we are the modern romans. We are like every empire in history... You've read history, you know it doesn't end well for empires. 

B/A

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

No only the Trump crowd.... I know lot's of real conservatives, not these fake ones that have suddenly popped up....

B/A

so if u support Trump....ur a racist or Nazi or both? Now that's some far left wing, MSM wacko thinking....smh......so half of America is racist or a Nazi....do any of u really believe this Shiite or is it because ur told to think this way...either way....shame on you for such a narrow minded, RACIST belief 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

so if u support system" rel="">support Trump....ur a racist or Nazi or both? Now that's some far left wing, MSM wacko thinking....smh......so half of America is racist or a Nazi....do any of u really believe this Shiite or is it because ur told to think this way...either way....shame on you for such a narrow minded, RACIST belief 

Good afternoon, Caz

For the record, I don't believe you to be either of those things.....I prefer to view people on their own merits.  That said, Yes, I have lumped many into the "trumpkin" group from time to time, but for reasons of their enabling, rather than race or bias.  For me, it's a moral issue of Trump himself.  Where I live, race is most definitely an issue, particularly for those who live in a family bubble many generations deep that see a city in person, once or twice a year at best.  I myself was one of them until I left for the Army, where my vision of mankind cleared...as the only color that mattered was camouflage.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

so if u support system" rel="">support Trump....ur a racist or Nazi or both? Now that's some far left wing, MSM wacko thinking....smh......so half of America is racist or a Nazi....do any of u really believe this Shiite or is it because ur told to think this way...either way....shame on you for such a narrow minded, RACIST belief 

I'm sure you're not racist or a homophob, or think there are nice people in the white supremist movement, and I'm sure you are not against helping the poor and impoverished. And I know you would never be for leaving the earth for our grandkids worse than you found it.

B/A

• Downvote 1

Where I live, race is most definitely an issue, particularly for those who live in a family bubble many generations deep that see a city in person, once or twice a year at best.  I myself was one of them until I left for the Army, where my vision of mankind cleared...as the only color that mattered was camouflage.  

End Quote

Hello Shabbs....I appreciate the sincerity and congrats to you for being able to get out of that state of mind  which is most definitely not a so granted thing to happen as  we all know that environment, friends, family can and infact do heavily condition one more often than not.....

• Upvote 1

This ( what I wrote above....the conditioning) has happened to all of us at least once or more, including me of course.....

A good friend of mine  from Elkhart, IN  went study to Bloomington IU campus  where he fell deeply in love with an African-American young woman.....He told me the relationship was strong and intense ( around 1972/73) and they were really close and much in love with each other...Then He came back to Elkhart  and after some time the thing between them just died out.....He candidly confessed to me that he didn't have the guts to bring on the relationship as he was afraid of his parents 'reaction...He said that in his opinion "times were not ripe yet for such a thing"...But he also added ( by then he was married to an Elkhart woman) that he had regretted that very very much ......

Edited by umbertino

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Fearful white's afraid of losing their perceived superior status.....As always, just my unpopular white opinion.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Is the race card ever the proper play?

GO RV, then BV

I don't think so but you did bring it in first.

Nothing in the speech by Paul Harvey mentioned race, color, creed. 

Only trying to save a country going down a path of failure. 

Remember it was 1965. 

I could have done without the video part of it. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, umbertino said:

Where I live, race is most definitely an issue, particularly for those who live in a family bubble many generations deep that see a city in person, once or twice a year at best.  I myself was one of them until I left for the Army, where my vision of mankind cleared...as the only color that mattered was camouflage.  

End Quote

Hello Shabbs....I appreciate the sincerity and congrats to you for being able to get out of that state of mind  which is most definitely not a so granted thing to happen as  we all know that environment, friends, family can and infact do heavily condition one more often than not.....

Don't get me wrong, the people I speak of are innocent at heart, for they lack the knowledge that comes with mingling with diversity.  These people are born and raised in a bubble of white owned cornfields....their families, friends, shop owners, doctors, first responders...all white.  Unless they were afforded and took an opportunity to travel beyond the bubble, white is all they know, except for the skewed racial diversity they find on t.v.....They're not so much racist as they are fearful of the unknown.  Now, I have heard some of the most vile things said about former POTUS Obama from some of the nicest people I know, but out of fear and ignorance, not malice.  If this sort of thing happens in my little rural space in this country, I must easily surmise that it's a phenomenon that plays out over and over again across the country.  Hope this helps you understand what I was trying to say earlier.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Don't get me wrong, the people I speak of are innocent at heart, for they lack the knowledge that comes with mingling with diversity.  These people are born and raised in a bubble of white owned cornfields....their families, friends, shop owners, doctors, first responders...all white.  Unless they were afforded and took an opportunity to travel beyond the bubble, white is all they know, except for the skewed racial diversity they find on t.v.....They're not so much racist as they are fearful of the unknown.  Now, I have heard some of the most vile things said about former POTUS Obama from some of the nicest people I know, but out of fear and ignorance, not malice.  If this sort of thing happens in my little rural space in this country, I must easily surmise that it's a phenomenon that plays out over and over again across the country.  Hope this helps you understand what I was trying to say earlier.

GO RV, then BV

That is by far the most ignorant and racist thing you've ever posted. 

If you believe that of any race in the melting pot of America then the real question is WHAT FREAKING bubble are you living in?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That is by far the most ignorant and racist thing you've ever posted. 

If you believe that of any race in the melting pot of America then the real question is WHAT FREAKING bubble are you living in?

Been on a neg roll these days, bro?  That said, you have no idea where I live....of course what I say is true.  When I was a kid, we would travel to the city to school clothes shop and I would see black people, the only time of the entire year....my mother would have to remind me to not stare and to mind my manners.  Nothing has changed but technology...the cornfield and the bubble do indeed still exist.  It is nice to know that you labeled my post the "most ignorant and racist" thing I've ever posted....it now replaces the last thing I posted that you said the very same thing about.  Your Christian judgment is shining through hard, my dear brother.  Thanks for judging my experiences.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

When I was a kid, we would travel to the city to school clothes shop and I would see black people, the only time of the entire year....my mother would have to remind me to not stare and to mind my manners

Racist? Because the more you speak the more it shows. This statement above explains everything. Your own well to do upbringing  ( what you call white privilege) mixed with the psychosis of projection makes you believe in others the same misguided experiences you had. 

For example, as your mother was telling you not to stare how do you think the person of color felt? Or do you foolishly believe they didn't notice? I can personally tell you that they did notice, and felt deep sadness. 

Now I mostly grew up in Biloxi Mississippi and had a lower middle class military upbringing. People of ALL nationalities and color were a part of life. My parents, being Lutheran taught me  (in the privacy of our home) to love everyone equally. And That the only judgement I could justifiably make was the content of a person's character. 

Whether you admit it or not, what you were taught and the manner of teaching forces you to see people differently. Whereas I see ALL people equally as children of God. The nationality, creed, or color is little more than circumstances. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Good afternoon, Caz

For the record, I don't believe you to be either of those things.....I prefer to view people on their own merits.  That said, Yes, I have lumped many into the "trumpkin" group from time to time, but for reasons of their enabling, rather than race or bias.  For me, it's a moral issue of Trump himself.  Where I live, race is most definitely an issue, particularly for those who live in a family bubble many generations deep that see a city in person, once or twice a year at best.  I myself was one of them until I left for the Army, where my vision of mankind cleared...as the only color that mattered was camouflage.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Hello Shabs,

I believe there is good in all races.....just as I believe there is hate in all races as well. Will we as a people ever change hate....most likely...NO. However we can minimize

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I'm sure you're not racist or a homophob, or think there are nice people in the white supremist movement, and I'm sure you are not against helping the poor and impoverished. And I know you would never be for leaving the earth for our grandkids worse than you found it.

B/A

You are correct I don't believe myself any of these things. But why mention WHITE supremist  movement only? There are countless of HATE groups on both sides of the isle not just the far right you mentioned. I do believe in helping the poor & impoverished...just not by government forced charity by taxation. Charity is from the heart and shouldn't be forced upon