Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:35 AM CST - 12/09/2019

12-9-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    Question   "Do you think the IQD will peak about $4.26 after 6 to 7 months?"  IMO I don't think it will be a managed float I think it will be a float.  Because of the potential of the country of Iraq and because the United States of America is protecting it with its force field of our might [and] of our armed forces.  You can't touch Iraq.  Nobody can.  They all know it...6 to 7 months?  No.  I see it happening a lot faster...I do see it coming out at $1 internally and then leaving the borders at just over $1 and not within 6 or 7 months.  Not even 6 or 7 weeks.  Because of the potential of this country...the logarithmic potential of Iraq financial future that is going to touch so many other countries, many different ways.  My God it's full of stars...You gotta know when to hold them and when to fold them. And I'm not here to do that for you... [Consult your financial professionals at the appropriate time.]

:salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Yep.....and those professional financial advisors will ask........." what's an IQD".......let alone know how to time anything for taking maximum profits.....

Judging by Frank’s attire and custom suits he is either a Televangelist or a Pimp..... or BOTH.... so you may want to consult anybody but him.... 😂

72E6F5B8-F4A6-4F16-AB05-6571AD0724B0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Judging by Frank’s attire and custom suits he is either a Televangelist or a Pimp..... or BOTH.... so you may want to consult anybody but him.... 😂

72E6F5B8-F4A6-4F16-AB05-6571AD0724B0.jpeg

How about a used car salesman?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3