Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:00 AM CST - 12/08/2019

12-8-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   ...it occurred 9:30am EST today.  The CBI website shutdown.  Which was 5:30PM Baghdad time...the website is for communicating, teaching and describing everything the CBI is doing right now. What are they doing right now A monetary reform of their currency. The thing I found interesting that occurred:  It was a Saturday into a Sunday.  They were shut down for a long time...7 hours...I had never seen it shut down for this long before...IMO the CBI is doing maintenance on their website...I believe they're doing something in relationship to their monetary reform...what you saw today was not a mistake.  It was so loud it screamed across all of our teams...we're looking for anything new after the date that VP Mike Pence arrived in Iraq...

12-8-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The currency auctions breed corruption and is one of the many sources of massive corruption of all this oil money and wealth of Iraq. Many skeptics still say that there is going to be a lop ...this could not possibly be a lop and why this is the basis for us making millions if not billions off this as a long-term investment. ...Don’t buy into this investment if you are wimp and can’t stand the pain of the constant stream of good news then bad news from the Central Bank of Iraq. Since my initial investment in the dinar in 2006 I have learned so much. I would not still be here if I did not have total faith that someday this currency will revalue by having the OFAC sanctions lifted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5