Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brett Kavanaugh Wrote That Hiding Evidence From Congress Is An Impeachable Offense

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

By BS you mean spot on, right?  :lol:  My original opinion was absolutely right, as that's exactly what happened....not one witness went unattacked by the Right.

GO RV, then BV

Questioning a witnesses accuracy, intent and purpose during an attempt to remove any sitting President from office is not an attack....it's a purpose......with an attempt to find the truth......it's called due process......a process that usually allows comment... and witnesses to testify from both party's involved in any dispute....

It will be interesting to see how history judges this sham.....looking forward to seeing how the next 12 months.....right through the election.....      CL 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Questioning a witnesses accuracy, intent and purpose during an attempt to remove any sitting President from office is not an attack....it's a purpose......with an attempt to find the truth......it's called due process......a process that usually allows comment... and witnesses to testify from both party's involved in any dispute....

It will be interesting to see how history judges this sham.....looking forward to seeing how the next 12 months.....right through the election.....      CL 

The onus is on Trump with regard to witnesses....Mulvaney, Rudy, Bolton, Pompeo, etc. etc....all blocked from testifying by his rightful executive privilege, all of whom could have exonerated him, or so he says......He can't cry about due process when he denies the process to play out.

And yes, the next 12 months will be interesting....particularly in the suburbs where women have had enough of Donald, as the last two elections have proven.  Will the impeachment process bring them back to his side, time will tell.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Usually, but again Trump who could have ended this if he didn't hide... 

B/A

You think Trump is hiding?....good one.....

My hope is this all goes to the Senate....there everything will be put on the table.....I still believe Pelosi and Company will back it down to a censure.....we'll see.....?

On 12/6/2019 at 1:42 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Darn near impossible to cross examine a witness that refuses to appear, thanks to Donald.  Real American patriots stepped to the plate and did their civic duty by appearing and testifying truthfully and transparently, knowing full well their credibility would be assaulted by the Right.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Come on Shabs, "Real American Patriots"?? YGTBSM!! Those people were political hacks pure and simple and were coached on what to say. If I were Trump I would not appear before that Kangaroo Court with those anti American DemoRats running the show. I would dare them to impeach me and then let the cards fall where they may. And if he is found to have done something wrong that is serious enough to impeach him then I can live with that. At least in the Senate he will get to call anyone he wants and we'll see who has the marbles to come and testify. Or better yet convene a Grand Jury for these Rat farce investigations, then these low life Dems 0who are as innocent and pure as the driven snow can't refuse to testify and if they perjure themselves, they get free room and board for sometime. I like that idea Shabs don't you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You think Trump is hiding?....good one.....

My hope is this all goes to the Senate....there everything will be put on the table.....I still believe Pelosi and Company will back it down to a censure.....we'll see.....?

He is hiding... He has kept all his people from testifying and proving he is innocent, but he chooses to tweet about fake conspiracies.... 

B/A

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The onus is on Trump with regard to witnesses....Mulvaney, Rudy, Bolton, Pompeo, etc. etc....all blocked from testifying by his rightful executive privilege, all of whom could have exonerated him, or so he says......He can't cry about due process when he denies the process to play out.

And yes, the next 12 months will be interesting....particularly in the suburbs where women have had enough of Donald, as the last two elections have proven.  Will the impeachment process bring them back to his side, time will tell.

GO RV, then BV

Yep......let all those you mentioned above testify in front of the Senate.....along with a few others.....the truth will set US free...

I doubt Trump is crying over due process.......rather just requesting a level playing field...      

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Come on Shabs, "Real American Patriots"?? YGTBSM!! Those people were political hacks pure and simple and were coached on what to say. If I were Trump I would not appear before that Kangaroo Court with those anti American DemoRats running the show. I would dare them to impeach me and then let the cards fall where they may. And if he is found to have done something wrong that is serious enough to impeach him then I can live with that. At least in the Senate he will get to call anyone he wants and we'll see who has the marbles to come and testify. Or better yet convene a Grand Jury for these Rat farce investigations, then these low life Dems 0who are as innocent and pure as the driven snow can't refuse to testify and if they perjure themselves, they get free room and board for sometime. I like that idea Shabs don't you?

I love that idea....bring them all in and force them to testify, Trump included.

GO RV, then BV

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yep......let all those you mentioned above testify in front of the Senate.....along with a few others.....the truth will set US free...

I doubt Trump is crying over due process.......rather just requesting a level playing field...      

We'll see if Donald has enough guts to step on the "level playing field" you mention and testify himself.  Innocent men have nothing to hide.

GO RV, then BV

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

He is hiding... He has kept all his people from testifying and proving he is innocent, but he chooses to tweet about fake conspiracies.... 

B/A

Let's get it to the Senate then....they've been talking about doing this for 3 years....

Biggest loser if this drags on...the Democrats primary event.......but then.....maybe not.....the DNC may already have that choice predetermined .......    CL

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

.I still believe Pelosi and Company will back it down to a censure.....we'll see.....?

I have been thinking this all along. How many times can you shoot yourself in the foot and not realize that in the big picture it's good to have at least one good foot? Problem is they apparently are believing their own lies now or so consumed with hatred, they can't see where this is going.  Damn the torpedoes ....full speed ahead!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Let's get it to the Senate then....they've been talking about doing this for 3 years....

Biggest loser if this drags on...the Democrats primary event.......but then.....maybe not.....the DNC may already have that choice predetermined .......    CL

The Senate will do nothing because of the 2 party system. They will protect the party and forget the law... As for democrats, they are picking up seats on the local, state and national level... And this coming year could be really bad for republicans if the trend continues.

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

The Senate will do nothing because of the 2 party system. They will protect the party and forget the law... As for democrats, they are picking up seats on the local, state and national level... And this coming year could be really bad for republicans if the trend continues.

B/A

Logic tells us in this very partisan era that the Senate will vote in support of Trump...

What I want to see......that will happen, if and when, this goes to the Senate......is the entire paper trail back to the beginnings of this whole charade.......

If you chose to buy into the reports by the MSM of a huge voter defection ......just remember those same people indicated HRC would win in all 50 States the day before the election for 2016.

CL

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Virginia... Louisiana… Kentucky.... All come to mind. Or are those losses more fake news?

B/A

I can think of 31 districts that went Blue in 18.......districts that voted for Trump in 16.

I doubt those new Blue hires will be looked at favorably if thier only accomplishment was to unsuccessfully unseat the President that the members in their district had chosen.....perhaps if the economy was bad, we were at war....something dire......

I just don't believe the average American thinks things are so bad.......    CL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I just don't believe the average American thinks things are so bad.......    CL

I totally agree... Most Americans are busy living their lives and don't pay attention. Most Americans thought things were great in 2007 and 2008 until Wall Street struck.. Today half of American doesn't have $400 saved in their emergency fund. Those people aren't ready for their refrigerator to quit never mind a real down turn.

We live in The United States of Amnesia. Today Americans have more debt than they did before the recession and our government has more debt than those days. When the multinationals stop buying back their stock, let's see what happens to the markets, people's retirement funds and the rest of the economy...

All day I hear people talking about fake news, but I don't hear anyone talking about the fake economy.

Personally, I think the democrats are wasting their and our money, because if Trump makes it to November, he'll be out anyway.

B/A

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I totally agree... Most Americans are busy living their lives and don't pay attention. Most Americans thought things were great in 2007 and 2008 until Wall Street struck.. Today half of American doesn't have $400 saved in their emergency fund. Those people aren't ready for their refrigerator to quit never mind a real down turn.

We live in The United States of Amnesia. Today Americans have more debt than they did before the recession and our government has more debt than those days. When the multinationals stop buying back their stock, let's see what happens to the markets, people's retirement funds and the rest of the economy...

All day I hear people talking about fake news, but I don't hear anyone talking about the fake economy.

Personally, I think the democrats are wasting their and our money, because if Trump makes it to November, he'll be out anyway.

B/A

2ya77j.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You guys might enjoy this little tidbit. Now you know why I call the Dem Party "DemoRats" Sanctimonious A$$ Clowns.

Subject: FW: Gee willickers, I wonder why this has not been reported in the main stream media ?

Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Multiple Dem Senators

by Paul Goldberg
4-5 minutes

Bill Barr just dropped the hammer on the hypocritical Democrats and this wound will take years to heal.
Bill Barr just broke up a massive scheme to illegally funnel foreign money into darn near every Democratic political candidate and organization.
The list of the Dem organizations taking this illegal money is astounding – almost every Dem state organization and many super PAC’s including the big one Priorities USA.
All of the leading names in the Democratic party took in this money including Adam Schiff and Ted Lieu, Jon Tester, Cory Booker, Hillarious Clinton, etc.
A real rogues gallery if ever there was.
To add insult to Adam Schiff’s injury, one of those charged is George Nader a key witness in the Mueller investigation.
Nader is a convicted child molester. Nader works as a straw man for the middle east sheiks and it is clear now he was to influence certain members of Trump’s team as well as the entire Democratic party establishment.
Earlier today, an indictment was unsealed against the CEO of an online payment processing company, and seven others, charging them with conspiring to make and conceal conduit and excessive campaign contributions, and related offenses, during the U.S. presidential election in 2016 and thereafter.
Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and Assistant Director in Charge Timothy R. Slater of the FBI’s Washington Field Office made the announcement.
A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia indicted Ahmad “Andy” Khawaja, 48, of Los Angeles, California, on Nov. 7, 2019, along with George Nader, Roy Boulos, Rudy Dekermenjian, Mohammad “Moe” Diab, Rani El-Saadi, Stevan Hill and Thayne Whipple. The 53 count indictment charges Khawaja with two counts of conspiracy, three counts of making conduit contributions, three counts of causing excessive contributions, 13 counts of making false statements, 13 counts of causing false records to be filed, and one count of obstruction of a federal grand jury investigation. Nader is charged with conspiring with Khawaja to make conduit campaign contributions, and related offenses. Boulos, Dekermenjian, Diab, El-Saadi, Hill, and Whipple are charged with conspiring with Khawaja and each other to make conduit campaign contributions and conceal excessive contributions, and related offenses.
According to the indictment, from March 2016 through January 2017, Khawaja conspired with Nader to conceal the source of more than $3.5 million in campaign contributions, directed to political committees associated with a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 election. By design, these contributions appeared to be in the names of Khawaja, his wife, and his company. In reality, they allegedly were funded by Nader. Khawaja and Nader allegedly made these contributions in an effort to gain influence with high-level political figures, including the candidate. As Khawaja and Nader arranged these payments, Nader allegedly reported to an official from a foreign government about his efforts to gain influence.
The indictment also alleges that, from March 2016 through 2018, Khawaja conspired with Boulos, Dekermenjian, Diab, El-Saadi, Hill, and Whipple to conceal Khawaja’s excessive contributions, which totaled more than $1.8 million, to various political committees. Among other things, these contributions allegedly allowed Khawaja to host a private fundraiser for a presidential candidate in 2016 and a private fundraising dinner for an elected official in 2018.
The indictment further alleges that, from June 2019 through July 2019, Khawaja obstructed a grand jury investigation of this matter in the District of Columbia. Knowing that a witness had been called to testify before the grand jury, Khawaja allegedly provided that witness with false information about Nader and his connection to Khawaja’s company. Boulos, Diab, Hill, and Whipple also are charged with obstructing the grand jury’s investigation by lying to the FBI.
Currently, Nader is in federal custody on other charges.
You can see a list of all the donations here.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

But remember Trump is really the BAD GUY in all this. Right, and my keister is made of sugar!!

Already a couple threads concerning this you posted.....and Trump inauguration benefited from the same dirt bags.  Sources have a way of promoting their narratives.

Ahmad "Andy" Khawaja with President Trump in the Oval Office. (Photo: Andy Khawaja via AP)

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

In case no one decided to click on the donor list, I'll save you some time. Almost every state"s demoRat party, Sparticus, HillDawg, Shiff, (multiple times)Warner from VA., Klobushor, McCaskill, and Gillibrand, just to name a few. These people should NEVER be allowed anywhere near a seat of power. "But they care"

Hey Shabs check that list for me and see if I missed Trumps name will ya?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1