Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chief Master Sergeant S. Claus Recalled To Active Duty

No alternative text description for this image

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For ALL The True The United States Of America Patriots INCLUDING The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J. Trump:

A Very Merry AND God The Son Jesus Christ Filled Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For ALL The True The United States Of America TRAITORS AND The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J. Trump HATERS ADVOCATING OBSTRUCTION OF RULE OF LAW BASED ON The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights:

Have yourself a SCARY little Christmas (MAY ALL YOUR SCREAMS COME TRUE)
Let your heart be FRIGHT
Next year all YOUR troubles will be IN YOUR sight
Have yourself a SCARY little Christmas (MAY ALL YOUR SCREAMS COME TRUE)
TAKE the yuletide MAY DAY
Next year all YOUR troubles will be PILES ANYWAY

Once again as in GOLDEN days
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful PATRIOTS who are dear to us
Will be CLEAR to YOU once more

Someday soon YOU all will be ON A TETHER
AS the STAKES PLAY OUT
Until then YOU'LL have to FUDDLE through FOR NOW
So have yourself a SCARY little Christmas now

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Funny bunny Shabs.  I do not want to Include myself in this bro fest wit chu and LGD, how can you continue with that Helsinki thkught when Trump has treated Putin and Russia with such disdain.  Sanctions, the flexing of the US Oil muscle. Hitting Putin with every economic blow Trump and Cabinet can think of. See.article where Russian CBI predicts the ppb in 2020 likely to be $25 range via Trumps weaponization of oil just like OPEC + have done ... but against them. I believe I posted the article on DV. This move will bankrupt Russia slowly since they will be forced to sell its primary export at below their overall production costs. Same thing with Iran, you see his policies rioting in Tehran streets right now. Trump sending actual weapons to the Ukraine and not just blankets. All this and more countering Putin and Russia's moves. All of it going against the Russian desires.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

OOOOHHHH FREAKING RAAAAHHHH

My Friend Synopsis :salute:

:twothumbs: OH, YEAH!!!, LadyGrace'sDaddy My Friend, AND A Very Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To YOU - HAVE FUN!!! :tiphat:

1 minute ago, new york kevin said:

Funny bunny Shabs.  I do not want to Include myself in this bro fest wit chu and LGD, how can you continue with that Helsinki thkught when Trump has treated Putin and Russia with such disdain.  Sanctions, the flexing of the US Oil muscle. Hitting Putin with every economic blow Trump and Cabinet can think of. See.article where Russian CBI predicts the ppb in 2020 likely to be $25 range via Trumps weaponization of oil just like OPEC + have done ... but against them. I believe I posted the article on DV. This move will bankrupt Russia slowly since they will be forced to sell its primary export at below their overall production costs. Same thing with Iran, you see his policies rioting in Tehran streets right now. Trump sending actual weapons to the Ukraine and not just blankets. All this and more countering Putin and Russia's moves. All of it going against the Russian desires.

:twothumbs: Very COMPLETELY Truthful, Rational, AND Down To Earth Comments AND Thank You, New York Kevin, AND A Very Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To YOU, TOO!!! :tiphat:

UNLIKE The True The United States Of America TRAITORS AND ENEMY "keyboard" "combatants"!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: OH, YEAH!!!, LadyGrace'sDaddy My Friend, AND A Very Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To YOU - HAVE FUN!!! :tiphat:

:twothumbs: Very COMPLETELY Truthful, Rational, AND Down To Earth Comments AND Thank You, New York Kevin, AND A Very Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year To YOU, TOO!!! :tiphat:

UNLIKE The True The United States Of America TRAITORS AND ENEMY "keyboard" "combatants"!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

And a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family also my Friend. 

• Thanks 2