Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 December 2019

Adam Montana

I would like for it to happen before the end of the month. I fear it may be longer. Hoping for 1st quarter  2020. I have no knowledge of anything. I've been in this for 15 years and am willing to wait until it RI/ RV or it's a bust. I think we all deserve a sweet release from this ride. Haha

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

This is my first post in this forum. I've read on other sites that some folks feel that this could stretch into spring. It would appear that with protests going on that Iraq would be in even more bad shape. Not looking for a date just some logical input. I appreciate any helpful info.

Thanks Adam & all

Stay away from any websites/Gurus claiming to have inside contacts in the Iraq government, or the CBI. 
Most scammers claiming to have inside contacts are from Michigan, and they’re in prison.  There’s a few still scamming people and making money and they have zero clue other than what others post.  
Good Luck!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Stay away from any websites/Gurus claiming to have inside contacts in the Iraq government, or the CBI. 
Most scammers claiming to have inside contacts are from Michigan, and they’re in prison.  There’s a few still scamming people and making money and they have zero clue other than what others post.  
Good Luck!!!

Yeah there's some I've stopped listening to & now I just stick with a few. Even on the legit sites I see opinions/viewpoints that causes me to look deeper into the things to gain knowledge. Thanks!

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

This is my first post in this forum. I've read on other sites that some folks feel that this could stretch into spring. It would appear that with protests going on that Iraq would be in even more bad shape. Not looking for a date just some logical input. I appreciate any helpful info.

Thanks Adam & all

Welcome and just my view point. I feel that the major problem Iraq has from moving forward is Corruption. These protests will act as a catalyst to start the process of removing that as well as to start the passing of laws that will improve all of Iraq. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Welcome and just my view point. I feel that the major problem Iraq has from moving forward is Corruption. These protests will act as a catalyst to start the process of removing that as well as to start the passing of laws that will improve all of Iraq. 

That’s the truth Chuck and has been for years.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks for your input! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DeAndre Johnson said:

Yeah there's some I've stopped listening to & now I just stick with a few. Even on the legit sites I see opinions/viewpoints that causes me to look deeper into the things to gain knowledge. Thanks!

This is the only site I use.   Facts are facts and there is no bullsh** here.     Adam and his staff are amazing!   Love to all

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

yota691

• Enjoy the Ride...
  • yota691
  • Platinum VIP

23 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Also, because Cyber Monday kicked my butt :lol:

Wait - So Is Too Late To Get In On The Cool New Star Wars Baby Yota Dolls That U Were Giving Away ? :o 

giphy.gif

Hmmm - Big Dummy I Am For Procrastinating ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, BKD said:

Thanks Adam. 

I'm right with you Chuck. I am retired but I would really like to enjoy my retirement with a lot more traveling and fun. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you know where I am coming from. I am trying to retire and spend sometime with my wife. We need to catch up with life and enjoy each other while we can.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

But I Couldn’t Pass The Entrance Exam.......

Thanks for your brilliant wit, Thug, yet again..I needed that!...

i recall seeing the image of that Far Side cartoon  on one of our coffee cups growing up- a great choice if I say so myself.

And thank you Adam, for once again keeping this chat grounded and real - andfor sharing aspects of your own life and endeavors with this group- 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/4/2019 at 8:20 PM, ChuckFinley said:

I hear you. You and I need closure so we can take care of family and enjoy our time left. 

I can relate to that.  I've beat cancer twice and just had emergency surgery for a tumor in my throat.  Guess I'm just hanging around for this to happen so I can take care of my family before I check out of here!  By the way, if you know anyone who has cancer, tell them to look up the Joe Tippens story on the internet. mycancerstory.rocks is the website.  He beat cancer and I followed his method and beat cancer the second time after they almost killed me with chemo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

18 hours ago, JimH said:

I can relate to that.  I've beat cancer twice and just had emergency surgery for a tumor in my throat.  Guess I'm just hanging around for this to happen so I can take care of my family before I check out of here!  By the way, if you know anyone who has cancer, tell them to look up the Joe Tippens story on the internet. mycancerstory.rocks is the website.  He beat cancer and I followed his method and beat cancer the second time after they almost killed me with chemo. 

I took you advice from a past post - THANKS. I am 2/3 of your posted and had a really bad case on phenomena that gave me a new outlook on life. I am spending more time with my wife and kids/grand kids and less time here. I still do my updates on VIP but not on the forums as much.  

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the status report Adam.

Between the protests (which I see as VERY positive [for us]), Mahdi resigning (but not before approving the new budget [another positive]), oil production at 250K barrels a day,  and the Kurds agreeing to receiving 12.7% of oil revenues (aka - HCL), it is looking very favorable for the RI/RV to occur. The future is looking bright! :twothumbs::soon: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

That is so true. The Oncology doctors Do Not want to hear about any non-Chemo cures that may be out there, especially at the Cancer hospitals. Did you know that Big Pharma pays doctors big bonus's for the Chemo they prescribe?  I had a cancer doctor actually tell me that. If you go to a chemo hospital, they have non-chemo trials that the Pharmaceutical companies put out. They still pay the doctors and the drugs will not cost the patients anything. Patients will still have to pay for the hospital services. However, you have to ask for them they certainly will not voluntarily tell you about them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

My wife use to work at a medical center in Virginia years ago and she would come home telling some unbelievable stories of the way the drug reps catered to the doctors in the office ad did not give the nurses and rest of the staff the time of day. This crap has been going on for years.

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 1