Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NATO Leaders Caught On Camera Mocking Trump

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

That is exactly what Trump does.... It amazes me, that people who support system">support him hate the things he does...

B/A

BA, I thought you would have called me on the mis-spelling I had in my response, or maybe called me a one eyed fat guy . That junk is more your style. Not this "I know you are, but what am I " stuff. For the record, for the most part , I love what POTUS Trump says. He has a non-refined way of getting to the point , quickly. That what swamp rats like you and Hair Schiff cant stand. Pres Trump is putting the Rocky on you. By taking all y'alls hits, never laying down, and winning in the end. Wait till Barr speaks about the indictments coming down on your fellow rats that are now jumping das boot ship . 12/9/19 will be here on Monday .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, new york kevin said:

BA, I thought you would have called me on the mis-spelling I had in my response, or maybe called me a one eyed fat guy . That junk is more your style. Not this "I know you are, but what am I " stuff. For the record, for the most part , I love what POTUS Trump says. He has a non-refined way of getting to the point , quickly. That what swamp rats like you and Hair Schiff cant stand. Pres Trump is putting the Rocky on you. By taking all y'alls hits, never laying down, and winning in the end. Wait till Barr speaks about the indictments coming down on your fellow rats that are now jumping das boot ship . 12/9/19 will be here on Monday .

👍👍👍 +💯‼️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, new york kevin said:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:Very well said:bravo::bravo::bravo:

11 hours ago, Bumper64 said:

FB_IMG_1573437118518.jpg

I like it:backflip::twothumbs:Stay strong my Brother:praying:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

That's fine, let NATO make fun, NATO is a waste of his time and our tax dollars. Who helped save their collective butts in WWII and has carried the brunt of NATOs financial burden. 

In 2017, the U.S. accounted for 51.1 percent of NATO’s combined GDP and 71.7 percent of its combined defense expenditure. In short, the U.S. contributed more funds to NATO than Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom and Canada combined.  

Guess Europe could be goose stepping instead of enjoying freedom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/6/2019 at 8:10 AM, Shabibilicious said:

So are the forum rules the same for us all or what (see example) Bumper?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Apparently, since you speak in double speak and deny what you meant when it is clear what you intended to say. Thus avoiding getting penalties for doing it. As I have read through this thread you have called people names and have not received any ramifications for doing so other a warning from the admin.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/8/2019 at 2:02 AM, Theseus said:

Apparently, since you speak in double speak and deny what you meant when it is clear what you intended to say. Thus avoiding getting penalties for doing it. As I have read through this thread you have called people names and have not received any ramifications for doing so other a warning from the admin.

Then you should re-read it.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

On 12/7/2019 at 8:55 PM, Bumper64 said:

This shows just how smart dogs are and this one loves Trump!! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20191207-205327_Facebook.jpg

That is so cute.. And it is amazing what you can do with photoshop, like sticking Trump's head on the body of a man...😎

Of course another way of interpreting that.... Our country has gone to the dogs... LOL

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

That is so cute.. And it is amazing what you can do with photoshop, like sticking Trump's head on the body of a man...😎

Of course another way of interpreting that.... Our country has gone to the dogs... LOL

B/A

You are rude and obnoxious. Your sarcasm is getting tiresome. 

You might be living in a kennel but my life in this country is nothing but blessed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You are rude and obnoxious. Your sarcasm is getting tiresome. 

You might be living in a kennel but my life in this country is nothing but blessed. 

Huh??? I made a joke, sorry your life is so miserable you can't take time to laugh... If it had been Pelosi you would have loved it and that's what's wrong with Trump supporters... They can't laugh at anything that pertains to their master.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Look they just found out Trump lied to them.... Get the Jim Trump Jones Kool-Aid quick!

B/A

You can attempt to mock people here all day long but you're the one with egg on the face. 

Those 4 chicas are actual Hillarious supporters the day after Trump won. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1