Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NATO Leaders Caught On Camera Mocking Trump

1 hour ago, Barbara020548 said:

"Anything" Trump does BENEFITS "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin. I will NEVER forget Trump, Live on television, in real time, in Hilsinki with "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin.  "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin OWNED Trump at that press conferenced. My country (USA) is like my family, we as family may vehmently disagree, but we NEVER let "outside" forces attack us in shape or form. Trump took the side of "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin.

Talk about deranged unhinged ramblings!What the Hell were you trying to say???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barbara020548 said:

"Anything" Trump does BENEFITS "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin. I will NEVER forget Trump, Live on television, in real time, in Hilsinki with "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin.  "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin OWNED Trump at that press conferenced. My country (USA) is like my family, we as family may vehmently disagree, but we NEVER let "outside" forces attack us in shape or form. Trump took the side of "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin.

Isn't it amazing? I'm shocked that American veterans would support this draft dodging, commie loving, law breaking, can't make a deal, dictator wannbe…

Just my humble opinion... And apparently the opinion of more and more Americans everyday.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

22 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

2d7wt3.jpg

Of course he lives rent free... He just lives off his bad deals than files bankruptcy... He was given 400 million dollars by daddy, never has had a real job, he's never had to go without.... He is the epidemy of an elitist and yet people who think those born with silver spoons in their mouths (the elitist) are taking over the world, just love this guy... Go figure.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Of course he lives rent free... He just lives off his bad deals than files bankruptcy... He was given 400 million dollars by daddy, never has had a real job, he's never had to go without.... He is the epidemy of an elitist and yet people who think those born with silver spoons in their mouths (the elitist) are taking over the world, just love this guy... Go figure.

B/A

In my experience about the only thing that creates such vehement anger in people is when you take their money. So how much welfare income did you loose :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In my experience about the only thing that creates such vehement anger in people is when you take their money. So how much welfare income did you loose :lol:

Dude, I'm a business owner, but maybe I should have your job.... You post like 20 hours a day... I think you are getting a government check... Maybe you have a bone spur we don't know about.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I think he needs to stop getting high... He is delusional and living in a fantasy world... Surely Trump supporters have realized it's over for the little man.

B/A

I THINK YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY SEEK MENTAL HELP. And that isn't meant as a slant,but a sincere request. 

Now walk outside and take a picture of you in front of your fake business. 

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

LGD , sometimes you need to go high when they go low. 

That's the reason for the memes, I decided to communicate at there level 😯😯

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I THINK YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY SEEK MENTAL HELP. And that isn't meant as a slant,but a sincere request. 

What's that, the truck stop near your house? 😎

B/A

• Downvote 5

On 12/6/2019 at 12:50 PM, bostonangler said:

B/A

Grab ur balls little boy and show me ur bitness. :lmao:

Of course it's kinda hard trying to explain that ur house is ur bitness and Foster care is ur game. 

Oh and in another hour I'll take another pic with MY truck at a different location. Hopefully by then you may GROW UP. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

2d7wt3.jpg

He lives rent free everywhere.....that's what dine and dash types like Trump do.  El Paso and many other cities are still waiting for him to pay his bills.  Donald is and has always been a walking social program all by himself.  Pathetic.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Forgetting the FACT (something you're well adapted to) that I hopped out of my truck just seconds after this post and tweeted a picture of me and my truck, here's another pic with MY truck 100 miles away from the last picture. 

Still waiting on your "Bitness" pic son.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I understand that, for sure. "They" usually can't handle it though. Start accusing you of being guilty of exactly what they are gutsy of.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I understand that, for sure. "They" usually can't handle it though. Start accusing you of being guilty of exactly what they are gutsy of.

Or run away without showing their bitness :lmao: which is why I'm so open, it's easy being different and doing the right thing when surroundedby deceitful people hiding behind a screen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Isn't it amazing? I'm shocked that American veterans would support system" rel="">support this draft dodging, commie loving, law breaking, can't make a deal, dictator wannbe…

Just my humble opinion... And apparently the opinion of more and more Americans everyday.

B/A

Damn BA no need dragging Slick Willie Clinton in the discussion. Thought we were talking about Trump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1