Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NATO Leaders Caught On Camera Mocking Trump

1 hour ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Everything is seen through that "doomsday" lens now Shabs. The threats lodged against those who do not submit to the veiled threats.

We know what those threats are, angry wrathful gods who tell us to "love", yet will violate their own words by slaughtering those who refuse to submit to the tyranny kind of mind set.

It is the only thing left that some folks have to use...threats, anger, hoping somehow they will be validated and will attempt to make every event appear to be the "end". Been this way since man stepped foot here, as long as people follow various superstitions, it never changes and some folks push this narrative into just about everything.

Maybe someday, we humans will learn how we treat others is actually the bottom line, any thing other than that is just noise. Over the years, I have met enough folks in real life that are so enslaved by what they think it "truth", they are incapable of normal conversation without lodging some manner of threat. Now that is all over social media, with the same destructive results...but those who do such things must believe they are justified in some way, or it is really just a game to them to gain control over others minds.

My faith hasn't waned this much since the "bible study dinosaur argument" of 2009.  Like I said earlier, ramifications....religion doesn't work with them.  Have a great day.

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

My faith hasn't waned this much since the "bible study dinosaur argument" of 2009.  Like I said earlier, ramifications....religion doesn't work with them.  Have a great day.

GO RV, then BV  

I mean....without them.  hell fire and the like, for example.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

Getting back on topic

How sick in the head does one have to be to not actually answer questions by simply rambling on? 

The one thing I feel totally confident in is that over the last few months I've painted a really good portrait of the evil display by liberals. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
Politics

CNN's Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo Nail The Irony Of World Leaders Mocking Donald Trump

Lee Moran,HuffPost 
5de8e1f6250000c741d2f415.jpg

CNN’s Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo on Wednesday discussed the viral video from the NATO summit in London in which other world leaders appeared to talk about President Donald Trump “like he’s a joke.”

“When people are laughing at you, that means you’re the joke,” Lemon told Cuomo.

“He’s the brunt of a joke right there and the irony here, he’s the one who’s always making fun of people, coming up with pet names, calling people horrible names,” he continued, adding: “He gets laughs saying ‘the whole world (is laughing at us)’, he’s right, people are laughing, not at us, but at him.”

Cuomo agreed, saying Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, French President Emmanuel Macron, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and British royal Princess Anne were in the clip “certainly not laughing with” Trump like the president’s supporters do during his campaign rallies in the U.S.

“His slogan is ‘Make America Great Again,’ you tell me what’s great about that,” Cuomo later asked. “You tell me what’s great about being laughed at? Not on the basis of a policy, not because we’re in economic decline and people are saying ‘oh, you’re not so big now.’ They are laughing at you despite your greatness. They all need us, everybody there needs us for their own well being and they still last.”

“They never did that with the guy he’s jealous of and that’s Obama,” Lemon concluded. “Did you see the way Justin Trudeau used to look at Obama? He was in awe.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/don-lemon-donald-trump-mocking-110052044.html

GO RV, then BV

You are one true left wing antifa piece of ....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Apparently you support system" rel="">support fascism, who knew?.....And let's be clear, nobody forces you to come down to the political forum....If you can't handle it, stay away....keep reading the rumor section and crossing your fingers and maybe good things will happen.  If you haven't noticed, Iraq is in shambles, protesting and violence is ramping up, so the chances of the dinar revaluing in that kind of environment are small at best.  Once again, keep up with what's happening.

GO RV, then BV

Play nice!!

• Thanks 4

And here's what the X- Rothchild bankster Macron has going on at home. The yellow vests have been on a tear for months now to get rid of these globalist pukes...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/05/anti-macron-protests-held-in-france-with-strikes-set-to-continue

Edited by 64jaguar
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I'm asking if the rules are the same for everyone....You're a moderator, are the rules the same?  I can play nice, just expecting everyone else to be held to the same standard.

GO RV, then BV

Nope Trump and his lawlessness has embolden his worshippers to believe rules don't apply to them... I see it everyday.

So when all these good people talk to their kids and say yes the president is a bully and tried to keep Ukraine's lunch money unless they did what he said. So yes it is okay that little Billy bullied you in school today and told you no lunch for you unless you do my homework... 

Imagine the lessons America's children are learning from this crook and fraud and what they must think when their parents agree with his foul mouth, threats, lack of respect and yes basic bullying. So parents when the school calls and says your kid is a bully, be proud of what you've taught them. And if it is the other way and your kid is getting bullied, just tell them to toughen up buttercup and get over it.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 5

15 hours ago, gregp said:

You are one true left wing antifa piece of ....

OKAY, Gregp behave or I'm gonna have to biatch slap you :lol:

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The post by gregp right before Bump's first post above, that got no push back, seems to indicate other wise.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Feel better now son?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You guys must not have seen the clip later in the day of Blackfaced Trudeau back peddling and lying about what he meant in his hot mic comments. Nato is now made up of cowardly little "piss ants" who talk big behind someone's back, but really loved the lopsided deal with them mooching off of the USA for all these many years. Great gig if you can get it. Then you had the Obummer running around the world apologizing for everything he could think of and make up that the US had supposedly done and bowing to the world leaders while giving them pallets full of $$$ (to a country the HATES us). Yeah, tough guys behind our backs but when caught on open mic (like roaches when the lights are turned on) scurry for the cover of BS. They don't like what Trump says or does, then step up to the plate Big Guys, take the lead in NATO and start paying more than your share like we have done ALL these years. After all it is the taxpayers/our $$. Just like the UN they are NOTHING but blood sucking leeches with their mouths attached to the USA's money teet.

"Anything" Trump does BENEFITS "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin. I will NEVER forget Trump, Live on television, in real time, in Hilsinki with "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin.  "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin OWNED Trump at that press conferenced. My country (USA) is like my family, we as family may vehmently disagree, but we NEVER let "outside" forces attack us in shape or form. Trump took the side of "COMMUNIST" Russia/Putin.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2