Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:20 PM CST - 12/02/2019

12-2-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   CBI and so many others have all but said the Dinar is going up in value, The "Dinar" is the monetary unit of Iraq, as opposed to the currency. A redenomination would increase the value of the "Dinar" and reduce the amount in circulation.   I have referred in the past to 2 entities that I had dealings with that were outside the realm of dinarland. In the middle of last year both were shut down by the authorities. One was revealed to be a scam and legal proceedings were initiated. The other however was given a clean bill of health and came back to life. They are now making encouraging noises about something happening later in the month with the outcome being visible in the new year.  People really should consider the possibility of 2 separate events rather than getting hung up on Iraq.   The deletion of zeros is purely an Iraqi issue and could be a long time away.

12-2-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ  [via PDK]  I still absolutely believe we will see this well before Christmas......... Iraq closed down all loans and currency sales...this should tell you a whole lot. ..........  It’s always been a “when” not an “if”. The best thing we can do today is make sure we are ready...have all our ducks in a row.

12-2-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready   Mahdi is gone now. The CBI should be able to do the RV. Then the new election law can be enacted, and the government replaced…  I think this will happen quickly, for the protests demand it.

12-2-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff    some of you might be concerned about the transitioning of the government...years ago the central bank laid out two things they needed to see...The security that was finished.  The war.  That was done in December of 2017.  Second step was get rid of corruption officials.  That already happened...  IMO...they're ready to go on changing the rate.  But they still need to achieve stability...they have to set the stage going forward for transparency and accountability.  That's where the 2020 budget comes in...in my personal opinion the last step that I personally feel we're waiting on is just the 2020 budget...Even after Mahdi resigns they'll still have a caretaker government and the parliament will stay in place...

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2