Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did CBI Make Public It's Very Own RV Window???

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

This don't make any sense to nobody.

Why would CBI give the general public their own RV window?

CBI tells the Goat, the HCL is in the 2020 budget to be passed any day now.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

12-1-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Quote:  "The Iraqi Commercial Bank would like to draw the attention of its valued customers to the fact that the receipt of all credit transactions for loans will be suspended from 12/01/2019 until 01/02/2020"  They did mention awhile ago about the need to modify contracts.. Wala... They are now telling us a window of that to occur...  A rate change is coming...  Modified contracts are in suspension while the rate gets taken care of. Wow! - IMO.

12-1-2019   Newshound Guru Mnt Goat

I AM TOLD BY MY OWN CBI CONTACT that nothing is going to happen until at least the NEW  2020 BUDGET is opened. IT CONTAINS THE HCL money something the citizens are demanding...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

46 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Voici l'orthographe de voilà. Et voilà.

27 minutes ago, JoeB said:

As Theseus pointed out above, it is not an exclamation point, it is an accent grave. 

Ok, Not That I Previously Wouldn’t Mime - But I Had No Idea That Anybody’d Be Calling Out The Punctuation Police On Us Here ! :o 

Tags:

And Particularly For Obscure Subtitles Translated In French ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ok, Not That I Previously Wouldn’t Mime - But I Had No Idea That Anybody’d Be Calling Out The Punctuation Police On Us Here ! :o 

Tags:

And Particularly For Obscure Subtitles Translated In French ...

:D  :D  :D 

No I could care less about the exclamation point. The issue was when voilà was spelled as voi'la. Don't know what was happening there but it was flat out a wrong attempt to correct the viola misspelling.

Edited by Theseus

Thanks for your reminder about what this thread was all about, mr.unlikely.  i was about to take this in a too versus to direction.  

In all seriousness, hopefully the Iraqi Gov't realizes they can't continue their endless corruption sooner than later.

If only they would listen to Judge Smells from 'Caddyshack,' and  "start abiding by the rules of a civilized society." 

Happy Holidays 

• Haha 1