Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Guru Opinions @ 8:25 PM CST - 12/01/2019

12-1-2019 Intel Guru Frank26  (firefly report) THERE IS A MASSIVE EXODUS OCCURRING AT THESE VERY SECONDS IN IRAQ !!!...Iran agents are fleeing...Thousands of citizens are in the streets celebrating...

12-1-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   …I even said…I think it was Tuesday, it’s a domino effect.   What is going on with the monetary reform right now, the exchange rate, is effecting -boom- one thing - boom - that affects another thing, it affects another thing and that affects another thing. You can call it the domino effect….this is great!  What happened today.  Just as soon as he [Mahdi] said I hand in my resignation it was like oh boy!

12-1-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   …all the gurus, all of them right now they’re all saying it’s “done”.  I’ve been in this so so long that it almost seems like every Thanksgiving it’s done so I always take it with a grain of salt but there’s so much happening right now.  In the 10 years I’ve been in this it’s never been this active around Iraq and around the Middle East…the gurus and those guys they’re saying it could happen anytime…:confused2:

12-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Some say the CBI is still moving ahead with the “project to delete the zeros”. I agree but right now at a snail’s pace. ...I am told by my CBI contact that nothing is going to happen until at least the new 2020 budget is opened. It contains the HCL money something the citizens are demanding...
:salute:
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

ADDED AT 10:10 PM CST:

12-1-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Quote:  "The Iraqi Commercial Bank would like to draw the attention of its valued customers to the fact that the receipt of all credit transactions for loans will be suspended from 12/01/2019 until 01/02/2020"  They did mention awhile ago about the need to modify contracts.. Wala... They are now telling us a window of that to occur...  A rate change is coming...  Modified contracts are in suspension while the rate gets taken care of. Wow! - IMO. 

:twothumbs::D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Guru MilitiaMan  Quote:  "The Iraqi Commercial Bank would like to draw the attention of its valued customers to the fact that the receipt of all credit transactions for loans will be suspended from 12/01/2019 until 01/02/2020"

Interesting post! I found this on Facebook:

translation:

"The Trade Bank of Iraq would like to draw the attention of its customers that it will stop receiving all credit transactions  2019/12/1 until 2020/1/2"

309598243_tradebank.jpg.4fca229815da81a058bfeacd0e3347fa.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4