Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who's in charge of the bullets ?

dinarham

Iran is in Charge. Have been for years. Only option. If the except resignation then it's all in caretaker mood no good only for Iran. If they dont except it and produce 2020 budget and revalue and start rebuilding all sort of happy for now. But in caretaker mood no one wins not protesters not Politicians only Iran win. If USA  have control over this they may not let happen because if corruption but it's best for now and sort out corruption as things happen. It was very smart the government having no previsions if Prime Minister resigns which is 8 weeks at least too late he is responsible for this mess as their leader. Maybe that's how Iran wanted it. But we dont want caretaker mood  protesters dont want that. Politicians must not want this because their heads will be on the chopping block. Pass budget start  revalue and rebuilding is the only way out here for now. Or Iran will ruin this opportunity for Iraq people which the coalition powers gave them to get their country in order. 

Edited by MFNGPTYLTD
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well that was a waste of time they have excepted the Prime Ministers resignation and now in caretaker mood so now all we do is wait and see this may take months. What a mess this Government has made only need 140 in government far too big so let's hope they get this sorted out and Iran out as well. 

Have a great Christmas all. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MFNGPTYLTD said:

Well that was a waste of time they have excepted the Prime Ministers resignation and now in caretaker mood so now all we do is wait and see this may take months. What a mess this Government has made only need 140 in government far too big so let's hope they get this sorted out and Iran out as well. 

Have a great Christmas all. 

I agree .. We are part of s never ending saga and I personally believe that I’ll be looking down from another realm watching my grandchildren enjoy the fruits of the revaluation of my long held worthless (to me) Dinar.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I’m pretty optimistic, regardless of how it looks on the outside.. I heard a guru explain it like this and thought it was pretty good.. If Trump gets impeached and we have to get a new a president, will that effect what the federal reserve is doing? The GOI and CBI are distantly connected in some ways but they are separate entities like our Government and Federal reserve.. Parliament (the body that passed laws and is going to pass the 2020 budget) is still intact. The monies in the budget for reconstruction, HCL, 140 will need to be revalued before it can be given to the citizens and issued out IMO, so it can’t drag on forever.. IMO only, I think we are looking at about 3-4 months or less.. hopefully if they are really serious in getting the budget passed quickly, it may be much less than 3-4 months.. we will see.

Hopeful..

• Upvote 2

I used to be optimistic GregHi but after near 11 years and through all the hi’s and lows.. I used to think “when” but now I say “if” it ever RV’s.. But to me they seem to have taken a backward step and it all seems so fragile now. Admittedly it’s an internal chaos and the demonstrators are protesting for a better life and to be rid of corruption and I don’t blame them.. but to me it has created an instability and disruption and  add that we have to ask the question where, within the Government are they going to find an honest Politician worthy and capable of creating an honest Government? . JMO and probably another red neg..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 5

53 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I used to be optimistic GregHi but after near 11 years and through all the hi’s and lows.. I used to think “when” but now I say “if” it ever RV’s.. But to me they seem to have taken a backward step and it all seems so fragile now. Admittedly it’s an internal chaos and the demonstrators are protesting for a better life and to be rid of corruption and I don’t blame them.. but to me it has created an instability and disruption and  add that we have to ask the question where, within the Government are they going to find an honest Politician worthy and capable of creating an honest Government? . JMO and probably another red neg..

I gave you a green because it’s your honest opinion...

I bought my 1st few dinars in 2004, so I’ve been on this ride 15 years now. I recently started going back and listening to the late profit Kim Clement (something I had no interest in even listening too for a long time). But once I started hearing all his predictions that has came true, it raised my eyebrow.. He says “when things seem at their worst, God will release it”.. “during a grave surrender there will be a break in the financial system in the Middle East , the Dinar..”

I’m not sure if you believe in any of that, but it is very interesting to me and I can’t think of a time when it has seemed to be worse than right now.. Kim Clements message plus the magnitude of the 2020 budget has me very optimistic about the next few weeks or few months. Only time will tell.. let’s pray it comes true for all of us.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I bought my 1st few dinars in 2004, so I’ve been on this ride 15 years now. I recently started going back and listening to the late profit Kim Clement (something I had no interest in even listening too for a long time). But once I started hearing all his predictions that has came true, it raised my eyebrow.. He says “when things seem at their worst, God will release it”.. “during a grave surrender there will be a break in the financial system in the Middle East , the Dinar..”

I’m not sure if you believe in any of that, but it is very interesting to me and I can’t think of a time when it has seemed to be worse than right now.. Kim Clements message plus the magnitude of the 2020 budget has me very optimistic about the next few weeks or few months. Only time will tell.. let’s pray it comes true for all of us.

I read of many referring to Kim Clement and went to listen, however wasn’t sure of which date and year so please enlighten me.. Yes, I believe ..

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, GregHi said:

The Bible says "to decree a thing, and it is established."  Prophets speak words that cause things to come into existence.  Can you imagine what Kim Clement would have prophesied had he lived?  I followed him for years and truly believe he was taken out to silence his voice.  We lost a great one.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I read of many referring to Kim Clement and went to listen, however wasn’t sure of which date and year so please enlighten me.. Yes, I believe ..

You can go to Youtube and search 'Kim Clement Dinar'.  It should them up.  I think LGD posted one here recently.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I'm with you on that. But we all knew there is the possibility that this will never RV - because it's the MidEast which has always been volatile.  I thought the risk of Iran going to war with some country was the RV's biggest threat.  But I certainly can't blame the young Iraqi's for being fed up with their cheating government.  The US has a good amount of responsibility for how bad Iraq is now and the majority of its people should have a decent or even good standard of living - especially considering all the wealth (natural resources) Iraq has.

However, Iraq is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.  With this impromptu protest that has now snowballed into something pretty powerful, there was no preplanning.  Now they have to scramble to find new officials and I can't help thinking that whoever they pick, there is a good probability that if they're not corrupt from the start, they soon will be because the country has functioned from a place of corruption forever. So  I feel bad for the Iraqi and I pray for their recovery - regardless of whether we get the RV or not.

On the other hand, I have to think the current, corrupt officials are surely scrambling to try and protect their lucrative positions.  I'm sure they're willing to sacrifice a few of their co-officials if it means they can stay in their positions and continue to pillage.  They're probably more than willing to settle for less pillaging if they can at least keep on with some of it.  To wit, it seems to me that they are probably pretty motivated to placate the protestors ASAP because the longer this drags on, the more risk they each have of being one of the ones who gets fired.  I think one way to placate the protestors would be to RV because, then, suddenly everyone has a lot more money (or purchasing power) - sort of like winning the lottery.  So I think there is still hope.  But Iraq is pretty destabalized right now which makes any kind of reasonable prediction about what will happen very difficult.  So really, all we can do is wait (as usual). sigh....    jmho

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1