Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 November 2019

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam and I hope you have a safe and happy holiday with your family.

The budget news sounds great and if the LD notes are out there, I sure wish someone would take a picture of them...

As for Bloomberg, if nothing else he will get a nice tax break for his large expense...

Image result for happy thanksgiving gif

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Due to the sudden difference in exchange value as implemented by the Central Bank of Iraq on (December 4, 2019), all values in the Budget shall be adjusted 3 zeros to the left. In other words, an allocation of 1,000,000 Iraqi Dinar is now adjusted to 1,000 Iraqi Dinar.

:o   :o   :o

Nominal AND for Illustration Purposes ONLY I suspect. Or am I???!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: YOU The BEST, Adam, AND Thank You For Your Additional Posts THIS Thanksgiving Season!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

(P.S. Well, OK, I am "trying" "harder". Maybe BABY I will be "cited" "accordingly".  :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don't understand.  If 1,000,000 dinar becomes 1,000 dinar, isn't that a LOP?

".....all values in the Budget shall be adjusted 3 zeros to the left. In other words, an allocation of 1,000,000 Iraqi Dinar is now adjusted to 1,000 Iraqi Dinar".......

Oh wait!  I get it now.

You're talking about adjusting the budget, not the currency.  Whew!

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So, is Iraq looking at getting new money???  First I've heard of it.  Any truth to this?

Anybody ever hear from Sandfly???

Happy Holidays everyone.  Thanksgiving, day before Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, New years Day, Dec 18, Dec 42nd and anything else anyone wants to celebrate.

Not a typo, just a joke.

DW OUT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Happy Thanksgiving DV! I have a feeling we all have a lot to be thankful for outside of material possessions. Let’s focus on those this Thanksgiving. In the meantime I’ll just leave this right here. Totally politically incorrect, completely historically inaccurate, and while I don’t usually like SNL anymore, they brought back some old cast and it made me chuckle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Happy Thanksgiving DV! I have a feeling we all have a lot to be thankful for outside of material possessions. Let’s focus on those this Thanksgiving. In the meantime I’ll just leave this right here. Totally politically incorrect, completely historically inaccurate, and while I don’t usually like SNL anymore, they brought back some old cast and it made me chuckle 

Same here nothing beats the original group. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Floridian said:

I don't understand.  If 1,000,000 dinar becomes 1,000 dinar, isn't that a LOP?

".....all values in the Budget shall be adjusted 3 zeros to the left. In other words, an allocation of 1,000,000 Iraqi Dinar is now adjusted to 1,000 Iraqi Dinar".......

14 hours ago, Floridian said:

Oh wait!  I get it now.

You're talking about adjusting the budget, not the currency.  Whew!

WOWZERS!!!

:twothumbs: You Were "cited" two (2) Red Ruby Citations TO DATE As Badges Of Honor For You For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power", Floridian, CONGRATULATIONS AND Happy Thanksgiving To You!!! :tiphat:

I gave You purple trophies instead. I hope You don't mind. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hey, I was "cited" ONLY one (1) TO DATE.  :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I prefer to share what I know BUT as a DISTANT second (2nd) BEST, I ENJOY racking up the Red Ruby Citations From The Red Rubymeisters As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" From THEE "intellectually" "envious"!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

RED RUBYMEISTERS: COMMENCE!!! With YOUR "intellectual" "envy" AND Let Your Love Flow!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icF1GTqx1yU

Happy Thanksgiving ALL DV!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2