Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

it is happening ! ( revaluation , bank trade in )

jeepguy

Folks I think the revaluation is happen now , right in front of us , I am looking at all the important information ,and this is what is going down !

you apparently need this  code word at the tellers window !   

See the source image from the government involvement , they call it a bad snow storm , but I think it is the rush to the bank to trade in those dinars  ,   the code seems to be  the trigger , ------------------------------------->  holiday traffic <-------------------  the television stations are even  on to this ,  " it is going to be a bad travel "   H O L I D A Y  "  TRAFFIC WISE  <   -----  they keep on saying it ,,,,    so remember  , walk up to the teller and mention ,  (  whew , looks like  bad " holiday traffic " out there )

See the source image don`t be  this poor gal , stuck in long lines who waited to long , and the banks are closing as she arrives ,  (  poor gal  she must be madder than  okie  on the tarmac during a heavy landing and take off day )   

:eat:   ----------> o,kay  this is  just a  ------------->  hope every one has a great holiday weekend  ,  and the next month as much fun !  ---------> don`t forget the next  " it is happening now has to be
"  <------------->  when the code words will be  or M I G H T  be ----------->   black Friday sales < -------------- man what a give away that one is  !  hahahahaha  be careful everyone  happy thanksgiving ! :eat:

Edited by jeepguy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

for those who say " I am waiting on ADAM `s  text "  well here is the problem

See the source image ADAM   is stuck in a long tunnel and there is now signal !   ohhhhhh  what a world what a world :P   ( sorry adam  had to get you in the mix  hahahaha  have a great weekend  every one  )

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

See the source image ADAM   is stuck in a long tunnel and there is now signal !   ohhhhhh  what a world what a world :P   ( sorry adam  had to get you in the mix  hahahaha  have a great weekend  every one  )

Luigi says...your intel is just as good, if not better than the so called Gurus. Go RV.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, jeepguy said:

:lol:

Funny enough, I was just finishing up my weekly update and I made mention of travel in it! Seems we are traveling parallel thought lines :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

WOW @jeepguy!  What did you do to tick somebody off ?!  :D  Gave you some greenies to offset a few of the rubies!  Wish there was a way to delete some folks ability to use those buttons!  Seems like they don't know how to act in a mature fashion and only use them as a childish, vengeful  tactic whenever someone posts something they don't like.  It's too bad actually.  Instead of being what it was originally intended for, it's now become joke...a badge of honor even, in many cases!

Oh well...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, tjokie said:

WOW @jeepguy!  What did you do to tick somebody off ?!  :D  Gave you some greenies to offset a few of the rubies!  Wish there was a way to delete some folks ability to use those buttons!  Seems like they don't know how to act in a mature fashion and only use them as a childish, vengeful  tactic whenever someone posts something they don't like.  It's too bad actually.  Instead of being what it was originally intended for, it's now become joke...a badge of honor even, in many cases!

Oh well...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha  no worries  there , it is possible that the person is so worn out for the " dinar values rise " and not happening, it has burned them out on " happy " ...