Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Office of Transparency

On 11/27/2019 at 4:50 PM, bostonangler said:

Nope... IG report comes out December 9th... So much for conspiracies.

• The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support system" rel="">support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported
  • Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.
  • He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the IG's report is also expected to undercut.
  • While the IG report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, sources told The Times, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.
  •  

The Justice Department's inspector general reportedly found no evidence to support system" rel="">support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The Times article builds on reporting from the Washington Post, which initially broke the story last week.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert agents into his campaign. Trump and his allies dubbed this purported scandal "Spygate."

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama ordered US intelligence officials to tap his phones, a claim the IG's report is also expected to undercut.

After taking office, Trump ordered the DOJ to investigate his claims. The inspector general, Michael Horowitz, will release his full report on the matter on December 9.

While the report undermines the president's most extreme claims, it also finds fault with how the FBI handled its surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page, according to the Post.

Specifically, Horowitz found discrepancies and bureaucratic mistakes in how the FBI applied for a warrant seeking the wiretap. The IG also found evidence that an FBI employee may have altered an email connected to the Page wiretap, but concluded that the employee's conduct had no effect on the overall validity of the application or on the bureau's overarching investigation.

However, Horowitz has reportedly requested that federal prosecutors look into the FBI lawyer's alteration of the email.

Broadly, the IG report finds that the surveillance of Page was legally justified and not driven by political bias, as Trump claims.

Trump recently predicted the anticipated IG report would reveal "perhaps the biggest scandal in the history of our country."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/huge-blow-trump-doj-watchdog-202544788.html

B/A

Think I'll wait for the report to come out and judge for myself what's in it......then there's that Senate hearing too......if you trust the MSM's efforts to shape your thinking pre-report release....that's your problem?.....      CL

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Think I'll wait for the report to come out and judge for myself what's in it......then there's that Senate hearing too......if you trust the MSM's efforts to shape your thinking pre-report release....that's your problem?.....      CL

I trust the president to do what he says and testify to end the madness... Do you?

B/A

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I trust the president to do what he says and testify to end the madness... Do you?

B/A

Yes I do......if impeached by a vote in Congress Trump very well could testify in the Senate hearings. 

Congressional Inquiry is a political action....if passed impeachment is then referred to the Senate where it becomes a Judicial function.... with Supreme Court Justice Kennedy presiding......

Most of the Congressional Inquiry BS will be thrown out at that time as speculation, hearsay and 2nd/3rd party testimony won't be admissible....(never are in any court of law)...

Kf course Schiff, Biden.....many in the Obama DOJ... will also be called to testify......

I doubt the left will take this to a vote...the entire process interferes with thier primary cycle......they will probably try to save face with a vote for censure instead......they don't want to drag this out and be further exposed to the depth of corruption they initiated...

Just the facts.....    CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

But the MSM Lame efforts to propagate nothing but lies is all that BA needs to know. If CNN say's it then it's the truth. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

So Trumpkins don't want him to testify and end it... Maybe he'll plead the 5th, we all know what he thinks about people who plead the 5th.

B/A

Related image

Schiff has already stated that even if he is not impeached they are not going to let go it. It will not end until his last day of his second term. 

I would not give credence to a Dog and Pony show that the Dems are trying to pull here. It is all here say with no proof. 

He will get his chance IF it goes to the Senate and they want to pursue it. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, bostonangler said:

So Trumpkins don't want him to testify and end it... Maybe he'll plead the 5th, we all know what he thinks about people who plead the 5th.

B/A

Related image

This post is IRRELEVANT TO THE topic at hand. I understand that for someone in your condition it's difficult to REMAIN ON TOPIC but please try 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

IG report will allegedly deal a significant blow to claims of Trump campaign spying

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ig-report-allegedly-deal-significant-143907783.html

Fox News video... And yes they report Trump's spy conspiracy is just that another debunked conspiracy... Wake up America, P.T. Barnum is in the house.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

On 11/27/2019 at 2:10 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

To believe that is to completely ignore the Constitution. Since you seem to not understand let me say it a little louder.

THE PRESIDENT IS ALLOW BY THE CONSTITUTION TO CREATE HIS OWN FOREIGN POLICY AND TO USE ANYONE 

HE CHOOSES TO IMPLEMENT SAID POLICY. 

THE STATED DEPARTMENT DOESN'T HAVE POWER OVER THE PRESIDENT. THE STATE DEPARTMENT HAS NO POWER 

WHATSOEVER TO MAKE FOREIGN POLICY AS GIVEN BY THE CONSTITUTION. 

Nowhere in the United States Constitution does it give the pOTUS the right to you use his office for personal gain.....even under the guise of "foreign policy".  FACT

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Staying completely on topic, "Office of Transparency", it was revealed this morning that neither Trump, nor his lawyers have any desire to be transparent.  <_< 

Trump, lawyers won’t participate in upcoming impeachment hearing

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-lawyers-won-t-participate-upcoming-impeachment-hearing-003000004.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Staying completely on topic, "Office of Transparency", it was revealed this morning that Trump, nor his lawyers have any desire to be transparent.  <_< 

Trump, lawyers won’t participate in upcoming impeachment hearing

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-lawyers-won-t-participate-upcoming-impeachment-hearing-003000004.html

GO RV, then BV

To start....this isn't an impeachment hearing....it's an inquiry to decide if they want to vote to proceed to hold hearings in the Senate.....if it goes there.....Everyone testifies......including Schiff, Biden....the Obama DOJ....etc.

IMM more likely we will see a censure......that way the depth of the corruption in these proceedings won't be exposed...     CL

Bet that game was a disappointment......new coach needed?

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

To start....this isn't an impeachment hearing....it's an inquiry to decide if they want to vote to proceed to hold hearings in the Senate.....if it goes there.....Everyone testifies......including Schiff, Biden....the Obama DOJ....etc.

IMM more likely we will see a censure......that way the depth of the corruption in these proceedings won't be exposed...     CL

Bet that game was a disappointment......new coach needed?

Spent the better part of the last 2 decades disappointed with Michigan football.....need a culture change, not another coaching change.  On a side note:  I'm looking forward to the release of I.G. Horowitz's report just like you.....should put an end to this madness once and for all, if people can handle truth that doesn't suit their needs, that is.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Please inform....what personal gain..?      CL

The ordering of an investigation into Biden for his own political gain, for one.  I understand the Right's stance that Trump is fighting corruption and that Ukraine is a deeply corrupt, large country, with millions of citizens....That said, why was Trump only concerned with what the alt-right is putting in his ear?  Common sense says a corrupt country of millions would have countless examples of corruption.....yet Trump never sought investigations into anything that wouldn't serve him personally.  And he used Rudy, a private citizen to head the process, apparently hoping to circumvent government oversight it appears.  And now Donald's starting to separate himself from Rudy, just as he did from Cohen.  Interesting don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The ordering of an investigation into Biden for his own political gain, for one.  I understand the Right's stance that Trump is fighting corruption and that Ukraine is a deeply corrupt, large country, with millions of citizens....That said, why was Trump only concerned with what the alt-right is putting in his ear?  Common sense says a corrupt country of millions would have countless examples of corruption.....yet Trump never sought investigations into anything that wouldn't serve him personally.  And he used Rudy, a private citizen to head the process, apparently hoping to circumvent government oversight it appears.  And now Donald's starting to separate himself from Rudy, just as he did from Cohen.  Interesting don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

We'll see how it turns out....Rudy has been active with the Ukraine since 2008....some of that may be why he's over there as well....CL