Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Grandma Beats a Man Silly for Breaking in Her House

bigwave

Rochester, New York, resident Willie Murphy is not your average 82-year-old. When a man decided to break into her home Thursday night, the award-winning bodybuilder used her strength to stop the intruder with the help of a table, baby shampoo and a broom.

Murphy told local station WHAM-TV that the intruder started pounding on her door and asking for someone to call an ambulance as she was getting ready for bed. She called the police, but would not let the man in. That's when things got more intense.

The man busted through the door, but did not make it very far before Murphy began to fight back. She quickly grabbed a nearby table and started attacking the intruder.

"I took that table and I went to working on him," she told WHAM-TV. "... I'm alone and I'm old, but guess what? I'm tough."

The table broke, but that didn't stop Murphy. She just picked up the metal legs and used them to continue defending her home. She went on using a combination of her strength training and other household items to make sure the intruder stayed down. After jumping on him a few times, Murphy grabbed a bottle of baby shampoo and squirted it in his face. After that, she started whacking him with a broom.

Despite being able to deadlift 225 pounds, Murphy told WHAM that the intruder was too heavy for her to move.

"He wants to get the heck out of there and I'm trying to help him get out of the house, but I can't move him," she said. "He's dead weight."

When she finally had a chance to get close enough to try to move him, the police began arriving.

"So they come in," she said. "He's laying down already because I had really did a number on that man."

She does not plan on pressing charges, WHAM-TV reported.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/willie-murphy-bodybuilder-82-year-old-female-bodybuilder-beats-down-home-intruder/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1