Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Info from my Shia friend

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I finally got to talk with my Shia friend this morning.. He has moved from the night shift to the day shift and Since I work overnights, I won’t see him unless I stay late now, but anyway... 

Thank you all for the nice comments regarding my friends intel.. I appreciate them.. Just want to make sure that people know, my Shia friend is from Najaf, but has lived here in the US for a few years

Hey Guys,   I seem to be posting what I call useless info from my Shia friend at least weekly, so I thought I would create a thread of its own instead of hijacking other people’s thread..

Posted Images

Yes to what KristiD said on Feb 22 post. Yes to Cliff High video.  Via research from his youtube video I bought Chaga Mushroom powder 100:1 ; Nutriflair Mushroom Complex  2500 mgs/serving, and Liposomal Vitamin C for best absorbibility.

• Thanks 1

Mine pictured 

called machine

use to be love machine but ladies kept laughing 

I thought it was name 

dropped love. Now the machine

image.jpeg

Edited by davis411
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

Spoke to my Shia friend tonight for a second. He sent me the attachment below. It was a tweet that Sadr put out basically quoting, image.thumb.jpeg.b682e40fcc2ef3f0aaa14307ba6f71e1.jpegmocking and blaming trump for the virus and other things. He is a bad Apple that we really should eliminate.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9
9 hours ago, GregHi said:

Spoke to my Shia friend tonight for a second. He sent me the attachment below. It was a tweet that Sadr put out basically quoting, image.thumb.jpeg.b682e40fcc2ef3f0aaa14307ba6f71e1.jpegmocking and blaming trump for the virus and other things. He is a bad Apple that we really should eliminate.. 

The Drones are in the air ☠️✈️:nooo:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I spoke briefly to my friend tonight. I read that the new PM elect is from Najaf so I wanted to see if he had an opinion about him and he definitely did.. He first called the new PM “my boy”, Directed at me..  I guess because he lived in the US for awhile.. lol 😂 I asked him what he thought of him and he said he is still corrupt, but he is probably the best of the bad apples. My friend actually worked with him at the Coalition provisional authority, so he knows him well.. I don’t even know what the CPA really is, maybe somebody can enlighten us. But he likes him and said it shocked a lot of people in Iraq that he was nominated. He said it was completely unexpected. If you have any questions that you want me to ask my friend, feel free since he actually knows him..

• Thanks 13
  • Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I spoke briefly to my friend tonight. I read that the new PM elect is from Najaf so I wanted to see if he had an opinion about him and he definitely did.. He first called the new PM “my boy”, Directed at me..  I guess because he lived in the US for awhile.. lol 😂 I asked him what he thought of him and he said he is still corrupt, but he is probably the best of the bad apples. My friend actually worked with him at the Coalition provisional authority, so he knows him well.. I don’t even know what the CPA really is, maybe somebody can enlighten us. But he likes him and said it shocked a lot of people in Iraq that he was nominated. He said it was completely unexpected. If you have any questions that you want me to ask my friend, feel free since he actually knows him..

Good job, Mr. Greg. 
Thanks. 
:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thanks GregHi for the inside info. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
On 3/18/2020 at 12:15 AM, GregHi said:

Just a question,  how did this guy get to United States? Plus now he is working. I don’t understand how his kind get in the US in the first place! He is of military age, he should be in Iraq trying to liberate his country of these so called corrupt individuals there! I think that is so cowardly! There anit no way, I would leave the United States if the shoe was on the other foot! I would fight to the bitter end! Before I would leave! JMHO! Not trying to be ugly! 🤠

• Thanks 1