Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

19 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ya - But So Is A Pizza Oven ! :o 

And Not That Anybody In Their Right Mind Would Ever Voluntarily Stick Their Head Into One... :lmao: 

But I Just Happen To Live Here - So Don’t Even Get Me Started About What It Does To My Makeup ...

:D  :D  :D 

And U Pipe It Down In The ‘Peanut Gallery’ Mr ‘Pretty Boy’ Clooney - About That Makeup Comment...

:lmao:  :lmao: 

Well you always have a choice on where you live.  Arizona the heat.  Texas the heat AND humidity.  Florida the hurrycanes.  Californication the earthquakes.  North Dakota the cold windy snow.  And New York..........who the he!! wants to live there.  :jester:

And you offended pizza ovens by the way.  :jester:

SR

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

On 7/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, GregHi said:

So I finally got to talk with my Shia friend this morning.. He has moved from the night shift to the day shift and Since I work overnights, I won’t see him unless I stay late now, but anyway... 

I asked him how things were in Iraq and he said the people are just tired of the living conditions without power.. it has gotten hotter now and they are still dealing with next to no electricity. He said year after year in Najaf the summers are just brutal without AC and power. They were hoping for change by the summer months.. Personally, I can’t imagine.. The Texas heat is brutal, but their  heat is worse and I can’t imagine life without having AC.. We should pray for these people.. I also asked him about his relative that’s in the parliament now and he said that he had caught the virus but didn’t let anyone know until after he had recovered. The new PM is also promoting a lot of police officers and military to higher positions which is good but my friend is wondering where the money is going to come from to pay them higher salaries now That they are promoted.. Between the living conditions and the pandemic and no money, I don’t see how it could get much worse for them.. They need this RV now more than ever.. When I hear more Info I’ll let you guys know.. Stay safe and go RV

Thanks GregHi for sharing.....

I agree we should pray for these people ( and others as well imho)

Have a great Sunday you and Family

Best

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Umbertino,  I never apologize for my sappy taste in music including that song, John Denver, old country music, 50's & 60's rock etc. 😍😍🥰😆😆😆

I love John Denver....I love music east / west, north / south....Starting from past centuries till today if it meets my  taste......

Whatever makes us feel good, great....It's welcome.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Absolutely ‘Mahvelous’ - And U Know What I’m Saying To U ! :o 

But ...

image.jpeg.5a07b3f5e4380db33ed74600d57b9fc0.jpeg

47 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

I've never known anyone named Fernando

Try Sticking To The News Section - Where We Just ‘Covered’ This ! :o 

You Look Marvelous Billy Crystal GIF - YouLookMarvelous BillyCrystal GIFs

image.jpeg.5a07b3f5e4380db33ed74600d57b9fc0.jpeg

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, dinarham said:

He was an Argentinian ice skater .

And He Looked Mahvelous In That Tight Little Skating ‘Onesie’ ! :o 

image.jpeg.b4c8d7bf0583821f28a7543bad2ae9db.jpeg

Absolutely Mahvelous - Almost Approaching ‘Clooney Mahvelous’...

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Hello GregHi.  

Haven't seen you post anything in a while from your Iraqi friend.  Have you been able to speak to him much lately?   Just curious about anything we can hear.  

Hope all is well.

Hey Smokey Mtn Dinar!!

my Iraqi friend moved to another shift so I rarely see him now. He had surgery 2 weeks ago and is out on fmla now. so I haven’t heard anything from him in 2 weeks or so.. The last thing he told me was he was still upset over the protestors that were killed in his hometown of Najaf and it seemed like the PM wasn’t doing anything about it.  And he also asked me if I thought the US would leave the embassy, he didn't think the US will leave.. That was about it, nothing much. If we do talk, I’ll let everyone know..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Hey Smokey Mtn Dinar!!

my Iraqi friend moved to another shift so I rarely see him now. He had surgery 2 weeks ago and is out on fmla now. so I haven’t heard anything from him in 2 weeks or so.. The last thing he told me was he was still upset over the protestors that were killed in his hometown of Najaf and it seemed like the PM wasn’t doing anything about it.  And he also asked me if I thought the US would leave the embassy, he didn't think the US will leave.. That was about it, nothing much. If we do talk, I’ll let everyone know..

Thanks for the  reply GregHi.  I hope your friend gets better. My son had major back surgery on Sept. 17. Three weeks ago tomorrow.  He is doing better, but will be out of work for 6 months. Gets to go back close to his birthday. 

GO RV.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1